Why is racism on the rise in Europe?

Why is racism on the rise in Europe?

Attached: 13285d31-e834-401d-bb8b-82d2ad6f1488.jpg (528x767, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrH90zd9uco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States
archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

racists emboldened by drumpfty

this but unironically

Just a fellow blessed white man like me and my pals

Attached: 49BA3C27-21D1-4B57-9B9E-228661BF48C8.jpg (668x1127, 110K)

he's cute so it's okay

Racists can’t tell the difference between Sikhs and Muslims?

>Europe

Someone forgot what Brexit means

anything that wears a rag on its head is a paki cunt to me tbf

cos people have a reason to be racist
investigate my counting symbols

If I was a him, I would say to her samething paki.
Go fuck back to your country, fucking leech.

Because negroes and Muslims are on the rise in Europe and they don'tadjust well to western society.

Sikh girls don't even wear turbans so it was probably a muslim with a hijab.

Wait, girls wear turbans?

pajeets and rasheeds don't belong in the UK simple as

I was born here and I'm half Punjabi, are you saying im not British?

>physical assault, name calling, told to leave country

>racism

it amazes me how everyone throws this word around without knowing what it means or what they're implying by making these stretches. Allow me to educate you you stupid fuck. Racism is the belief that people of differing racial and or ethnic backgrounds have superiorities and inferiorities imparted to them by way of said background. Do you think kenyans can outrun you on average? Congrats you're a racist. Do you think the chinese are better at math? Racist. Do you think Norwegeians can see better at night because they have larger eyes as a result of evolving in nordic low light climates? Racist.

Racism is perfectly fucking normal and scientifically logical. Your stupid retard brain doesnt even realize it just made a jump from 'some white guy who dislikes pakistanis and muslims in his country' to 'some white guy who thinks pakistanis and muslims have inferior genetic inladen genetics'

so stfu

>pajeets and rasheeds don't belong in the UK simple as
Hmmmm?

Attached: Queen_Victoria_Empress of India.jpg (800x1129, 161K)

never fight fire with fire

yeah what else do you think hes saying

I'm sorry but you'll have to split yourself in two and send one part to India.

>if a horse is born in a garage, is he a car?

if immigrants think whites are racist then why do they want to live in white countries?

no ur punjabi

yes you're not British

cars aren't made in garage idiot

I'm as European as you are

since when can a car and a horse make genetically viable offspring? if a stallion is born in a stable where mustangs are traditionally bred does it stop being a horse?

This is probably the best bait I've seen on this board in awhile, especially the bit about Norwegians.

If the horse can do everything a car can, then yes.

because blacks, arabs, levantines, and mestizos are utter trash people.

I don't wish ill upon them in their own countries, but I want them out.

Attached: 9 11 lebron.gif (480x360, 2.95M)

Maybe the Brits should have considered this before invading half the world

This, thank you brother

You're an immigrant too

you tell yourself that champ. the body odor, excessive body hair, turban and poo colour skin say otherwise. the sooner you move into a mumbai suburb the better. be with your own kind.

no, Europeans are descendants of the Neanderthals

what ?
youre as much european as zhang

>he says this post brexit
So not at all then?

then u should go back to Europe too

The word "car" derives from "carriage" which is what horses pulled.

>the body odor, excessive body hair, turban and poo colour skin say otherwise
So he is an italian with a headpiece.

What a shit quint

>Sikh girl who wore a turban

Sikh girls don't wear turbans lmao

literally google it dude, careful not to click on a pc jew site and you'll be enlightened.

horses dont have wheels
non whites dont have whiteskin

What's the difference from an ethnically English person and a Half Punjabi who was born in England, Same people, Same culture. same values, just a different skin colour, you wouldent say your brother isnt European because hes wearing a black shirt, its just a colour

Wasted.

Attached: check 'em.jpg (1200x627, 235K)

preach brother

hey rajesh? do us a favour.. fuck off back to pooland. thx

sincerely,

actual canadians

>borders

Attached: 1500022508015.gif (128x330, 401K)

woah...

Attached: Dun.jpg (483x340, 201K)

Kaun aadmi european hai, kaun aadmi panjabi hai... yeh faisla mai karunga, thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=rrH90zd9uco

whats the difference between a white shirt and and a half white shirt

the colour

BLACKED

why tho? he probably worked hard to get into Canada. He probably has higher IQ than you by virtue of immigrating there while you were simply born in Canada.

im not indian
>pooland
im not polish
>actual canadians
oh this should be fun, elaborate.

but we can make them real tho

its not just skin colour
you're a different species

these a reason why all non whites want to go to white countries, their own countries are shit

We go to different countries because we want to spread our talent and culture, I can admit our countries aren't as developed as white countries, But saying that England is my country now

digits don't lie

>you're a different species
How do you think species are delineated?

Not all immigrants are equal, Mick. Take 200,000 whites and dump them in China, they'll cause trouble. Take 200,000 Africans and dump them in one European location, same difference. Ignoring culture and socialization is novice and retarded.

Immigration in the USA from 1776-1965 was exclusively European. Immigration as in "citizenship," not slavery of course. In the early 1800s the USA was 25% black due to slaves, and by 1940 it was well over 90% white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_racial_and_ethnic_demographics_of_the_United_States

For the same reason that Muslims don't get along with Christians and Jews for cultural reasons, so too do people from inferior non-religious cultures.

Funny you should bother saying that because it would take literally no effort for me to integrate into European culture due to proximity. Learning a Germanic or Latin language is pathetically easy for an English speaker, which is why I know both German and Spanish (no French or Italian though). I wouldn't put my children through female genital mutilation or force my wife to put a hijab on while walking around the street either because I'm not a fuckin barbarian

the ethnic english person has ancestors that built the fucking country that your pathetic parents now leech off've because they were too lazy to fix the problems in their own third world shithole country.

If I catch a tapeworm from India and he has offspring in my stomach when I land in Calgary are those tapeworms canadian? Same fucking shit.

now whats the difference between a european and someone with a european parent

If Chimpangees and Gorillas live in the same place, would they assimilate and mate each other?
It is called nature fag.

Immigration built England you ignorant racist

>don't say this to filthy gooks
>insult innocent paki

t.english teacher
get out of my country pls

Hundreds if not thousands of years of history. Their ancestors lived and died there, yours did not.

>you're a different species

Potatoniggers are so dumb. I see why the English made you slaves now.

>are those tapeworms canadian
>animals outside of humans have a concept of citizenship

Non whites are human as well

fuck off filthy zainichi leech

wow look at this "building"

Attached: Lindisfarne vikings.jpg (1492x1600, 908K)

>ancestors that built the fucking country
Lel so nationalism is like nepotism?

It's because there are more non white people living in Europe. Studies have shown that rscsim increase when different culture have more contact with each other.

Attached: end racism.jpg (850x400, 119K)

Immigration got out of hand. The same reason Australia literally has an island for their immigrants.
Small dribbles here and there work, a flood is uncontrollable and unsustainable.
Just the other day there was news of refugees going through the Spanish Morocco border by force, hurting Spanish border guards in the process. How can a normal European think that these peoole are turning into law abiding citizens here?

I don't see where he's wrong, hombre. A "breed" of dog can produce offspring, which results in half-breeds. Or in Jow Forums parlance, mutts

Attached: file.png (675x437, 50K)

>Hundreds if not thousands of years of history
>Their ancestors lived and died there, yours did not

Attached: haida.jpg (463x550, 102K)

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

no you don't have any talent and just a shitty desert culture. if you had any you should go back and try to fix your own country, soon you guys will have eaten up London with your shitty culture and then demand to go to the next part of the country that has whites in it and eat that up aswell , and so on and so on

being french automatically makes you non white

Is that gerbil of yours not a citizen of your ass? If not whats it doing there?

that's worth the cost for freedom and human rights, you nazi.

>be fourth generation from other white country that created territory of canada
>be from family that built law offices in lower canada
>be from family that settled the country, built their own house, established tradition
>work family business at 25 after finishing college

>be third worlder that shits in the street and wants to run away from his country to steal a job, use public services having never paid taxes, and smells like literal shit

Yea totally the same thing

seething shitskins

>would they assimilate and mate each other?
We literally see this both in the wild and in rural/urban environments with dogs and horses.

>steal a job
then why is he working better, ceaper, faster than you lmao

because dealing with non-whites is literally torture

Yeah but my ancestors were objectively superior to the native savages so that doesnt count

lel stay the fuck out you smelly fucks

Cute edit but you may as well post an actual British comic, made by a British citizen who was jailed for his political humor.
It's far more spicy ami

Attached: uk foreign invaders.jpg (488x512, 113K)

Attached: 1515893661945.png (645x729, 82K)

>i try to hide my mental gymnastics behind wry "humour"
lel

>non-whites actually consider themselves human beings

Attached: Arthur-Schopenhauer.jpg (674x506, 78K)

this

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Diversity reduces the effectiveness of civic life and undermines democracy. Not just Western democracies should be worried about this, but also India, Japan, Taiwan, etc. etc. As far as I can tell, Japan has the right idea by telling everyone else to fuck off lest they ruin their monolithic and strong culture.

Except we aren't dogs or wolves, retard.

Also you have to draw a line somewhere. Africa needs to be developed so it can sustain itself. Their birthrates are blowing up and at some point Southern Europe will turn hostile.

We are animals, which means we follow the same rules of genus, familia, etc. Get educated before you speak on this topic, Cletus.

Attached: file.png (230x590, 66K)

Because third worlders breed like rats and Europe just wanted to add some color, not get drowned in a flood of black and brown.

I dare you to say the natives would be better off without the white man. Those savages would still be running around in loin cloths chucking spears.