How do you troll a libtard epic style, in your country?

How do you troll a libtard epic style, in your country?

Attached: 1532039678980.png (1080x1080, 639K)

Say anything positive about the current government.

Say anything negative about the current government.

Say anything about the government.

Say nothing about the current government.

Say anything positive about the current government.

Tony Abbott

> Crimea is ours
still works

Say literally anything

Using empirical evidence and common sense, libtards' kryptonite.

Attached: 96EEC83F-E993-4327-8A27-C6531B7D8EEF.png (1273x726, 148K)

Be black and not be a Democrat (Warning: Other blacks may exile or lynch you for this)

Say literally anything

Trump supporter here.

Whenever people start mentioning facts or current events, it makes me really angry so I just accuse them of being employed by the DNC and/or Shareblue to avoid having to learn anything about what's going on.
Jow Forums has supplied me with a safe space and a steady supply of illogical memes to keep me going.

You say that you support pic related as a politician.

Attached: KORWIN BIG BRAIN.png (514x596, 407K)

based AND redpilled

Say that having evangelists in our congress is a bad thing.

This guy must have the highest IQ in Poland?

i fuk yo momma in a composite hilbert space

Attached: 1527641767862.jpg (656x600, 106K)

At least try to make better bait

He's actually got 168 IQ. No joke.

Say that you unironically think trump is doing a fine job and that the US is in an excellent position under his rule
The hyper partisan media fueled brain is unable to process a different point of view and they immediately resort to ad hominem and projection

Attached: halal2.jpg (775x553, 70K)

From my perspective as a center-right voter in support of smaller, transparent government, it looks like the only one getting trolled is Trump and the alt-right. They're angry all the time.
And Trump spazes out on twitter, which is causing further investigation from Mueller. SJWs spaz out on twitter too.
Social media has made my country lose any pretense of professionalism or decency.

Attached: retard.png (580x416, 46K)

Running a trillion dollar deficit is only a fine job to someone who is brainwashed.

Exist and not be a migrant

>Social media has made my country lose any pretense of professionalism or decency.

Pretty sure that was Bush. Or Nixon.

say anything negative about weed

Well Trump's made it worse and just made America extremely divisive.
He'll probably have a heart attack from all the anger and mcdonald's before 2020 anyway but I hope he's prosecuted before then.

Bear in mind they've subpoenaed Allen Weaselberg, leader of the Trump Organization. Trump doesn't have any friends left except his kids.

Just say bolsonaro 2018

be an immigrant and say that the government is bringing in more uneducated and lazy syrian immigrants mainly from idlib and daraa than educated or hard working ones.

idlib niggas would throw a hissy fit over this.

Telling them facts about Crimes commited by illegal Mexicans even though i'm an illegal myself. For whatever reason that makes them have a seizure and make these funky dances on the floor while vomiting what seems to be coffee.

Attached: 1522295301501.jpg (900x900, 53K)