Kill yourself

Kill yourself

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-30 int - International - Catalog - 4chan(1).png (1840x996, 1.14M)

/^Australia$/i;boards:int;op:only;
If you have 4chanX, this filters all Australian OPs, their replies are left alone.

Lachie is weeding off the shitty threads.
He's doing this board a service.

Attached: 1532511436973.jpg (980x742, 102K)

Finally I agree with you

I wonder why does it. The texts are written well, aren't they? Maybe he has OCD or maybe he is just a joker.

im pretty sure he wrote all of those ahead of time and then pasted them into his posts, he's posting really fast

I honestly think it's mental illness. Not even joking.

>trying to understand autism

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-30 v - Video Games » Searching for posts with the image hash ‘2P5Bj0M6xBu4JGY4 (1248x3782, 724K)

Honestly I think it's hilarious

I think he wants everyone to filter the word "nurse" for some reason

Why is this guy so fucking obsessed?

I'd expect this kind of behavior from /b/, but I think you're right about the mental illness part. Shitposting is one thing, but doing it that obsessively with that much time devoted toward a repetitive task for no real reason, isn't healthy.

This makes a lot of sense. Also, in another thread someone suspected that there is more than one Australian mass nurse poster. This could explain why nurse posting happens so often (or it's the same poster over and over again).

I agree with him. People have the right to know about nurses.

he's based and redpilled

Agreed - having a tape recorder isn't that much to ask.

After all police are starting to have to record every movement they make, why not nurses who have such sensitive access to people?

Also, I remember a thread a while ago from an Australian OP saying he was gonna do something to BTFO Finland but it was gonna take him time, I have the feeling it might be him. This might be a very long le epic trolling, who knows

you dont get it bro
aussie shitposting is some next level shit

How to activate it for catalog? It works only for main page.

I like how he tailors each post to fit the image.

The only Aussie shitpost I enjoy is
>aye ruben, you up for the scuba?
Some of you might get this

I think he's slowing down now.