He can't say nigger in public without getting beat up

>He can't say nigger in public without getting beat up
Wow I'm glad I wasn't born in a shithole like that

Attached: pepe laughing.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>actually behaving this way outside of Jow Forums

Attached: 1493908285315.jpg (500x322, 13K)

Nigger

Well, i don't know how far you really go, but i've been told that even saying "black" is now considered offensive in the USA. Also, that the sentence "Please don't call anyone a nigger." would have to be replaced with "Don't you use the N-word.", even though you don't directly refer to another person. As if it was already offensive to speak out the word.

Most people here say black, including blacks themselves. I mean you could say African-American but most the black people I've discussed this topic with say that makes you look like a tryhard who's uncomfortable around blacks.

As for the nigger thing I guess it would depend on my audience but that word is kind of a live grenade so I avoid it unless I'm being ironic with friends.

based

>Theres this black guy who asks for money outside our local supermarket
>I give him loose change sometimes so he recognizes me
>He often greets me saying "heeeey whats up my nigga?" cause he knows I speak english.
>still haven't had the balls to call him "my nigga" back in case he gets offended or someone overhears.

Black is fine but if you utter nigger in any context you will be blacklisted

Is it common for blacks to use the word nigger when talking with/about each other? In movies and Hip-Hop it's used so excessively, that foreigners could easily get a wrong image of the word's actual usage.

Nigger no, nigga yes. There's a difference

Do non-Americans really use the word nigger?

I use nigger all the time when I’m with white people i know

>t. neekeri

Nigger or the translation?
I do both in certain settings and ways.
Heard this before. But couldn't your dialect mix them up possibly? And what about negro?

>dialect
>in the US
Nigga please. Negro is outdated, no one says that anymore

>he can be fired from work for having bad opinion about niggers or homosexuals

Attached: 1500682885724.jpg (330x319, 120K)

>he actually wants to go around saying nigger
one day you will grow up

i can say nigger any time i please because i'm a nigger

Based and redpilled.

based black man

Cucks hate the word negrer but based intellectuals like me uses niggrer.

Bög.

They use nigga. Blacks are allowed to say it because they're black. I know it's stupid

yes but it's at least 50% chance that some normie will be offended by it, you have to gauge your audience

No, only local variants, neger in my case for example.