Wanlets cant breathe

B-but they said $100 eoy.

>The president unironically admitted their scaling strategy is to steal the best one.

I warned everyone but you didn't listen. See you brainlets at $4 end of month.

Attached: F5QhRFCS_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Isn't wan its own chain? How could the design not be decided yet? God fucking damn it did I get TRONed and buy someones fucking bags again?

Yes you bought someone's bags.

>Wan is it's own chain.

kek. It's an Ethereum fork that is 99% copied code with a few minor worthless additions.

>muh ring signatures

hey op, what is wanchain trying to do? use your own words don't copy paste from some article.

stealing IP is typical Chinese business practice, why I stay away from Chinese projects

>He thinks Wanchain is actually developing something that will be useful.

LOL

thought so

How is does it feel getting absolutely JUSTd right now?

> bbbbb-but muh ring signatures! Privacy protection!

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Told you wantards to buy Fusion instead. Lower marketcap, lpwer supply. Better CEO. DJ Qian actually has vision and a good track record

Eth fork using dedicated hardware in PoS.

Attached: 1525113306837.jpg (798x770, 195K)

$7.72

mad?

It's just comical how deluded the Wanlets are. This is nothing more than some copied code and hype.

$4 EOM.

not sure why you fud this coin so much. what do you get out of it?

look at coinmarket cap everything is falling you FUSION loser .

Retard fud for your stupid fusion.

>its another pajeet who missed the WAN ico thread

Attached: 1496758372867.jpg (253x229, 48K)

this guy fud's wan full time lol. he probably has the fattest wan stacks on biz

I despise seeing people fall for pajeet scams.

Fusion is going $100 minimum eoy. Supply is friendlier to do so. It's fucking retarded to buy Wan at 7.76 with Fusion being cheaper at the moment and having the better overall fundamentals.

>having the better overall fundamentals.

care to share?

I'm not even a fusion shill. It's just painfully obvious to see Wanchain is nothing more than hype.

>President unironically said his plans for scaling are to copy whoever has the best solution.