Was Voldemort a chad?

Was Voldemort a chad?

Attached: Tom-Riddle.jpg (819x551, 45K)

He had a chad appearance but was an autist

virgin freak

voldelmort was racist, he is white so he is hate.

Based

Prolly be a /v/ shitposter if he was a muggle

This was the last version

Attached: HP_MdP_HRpics_721.jpg (2136x2850, 905K)

Why didn't they just Avada Kedavra'd everyone in the last three books? It'd be much easier, right?

Attached: 39584379025721.jpg (528x352, 22K)

Happa twink

Loldemort was a gay ass occult wanker, he never got any human pussy.

he looks Clark Kent, hot as fuck

Why didn't HP and crew just use guns?

I think the wizard world is so full of spells and magic that bullets don't work

Because Harry Potter is a gay book for attarded *nglo childrens

LOOKS >> EVERYTHING

Voldemort's character was inspired by Hitler, so that makes him an ENFJ sigma male.

Attached: 02.png (925x1199, 318K)

He was a legit psycho, born that way(it's even in the lore) but he was never in any way interested in sex.

Gryfindor - SJWs, niggers, pakis
Hufflepuff - retards and autists
Ravenclaw - studious house (cho chang) - chink nerd house
Slytherin - ubermensch, most succesful, outperformed even the supposedly intelligent Ravenclaws, all this while their common room is a damp dark basement (literal child abuse) and they have to deal with being stereotyped as evil

slytherin leads and dumbledor hands over points to gryphidor, rising them from the very bottom to the top, the points are awarded for "friendship" and Harry breaking the school rules

the school literally penalised hardworking Slytherins and rewarded the degenerates that are so retarded that they can't even follow the most basic of rules like "don't go there, danger"

deatheaters are just frustrated reactionaries, if the society sent my aryan child into a fucking basement and humiliated his hard work by shitting on it, i'd be trying to resurrect voldemort as well

hermione tried to start a elf revolution and when elves tell her that they like it the way it is, she gets angry at them and attacks them for not knowing whats good for them

The answer should be plainly obvious when comparing a beautiful locale like the Shire with the primary setting of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1513456147972.jpg (1565x2823, 558K)

>reddit spacing

He was the Elliot Rodgers of Hogwarts

>Atlas Shrugged
>God Tier

Attached: Atlas Shigged.png (636x1092, 1.29M)

>using letters from the alphabet
>using the English language
Just like a typical Reddit poster.

Actually yes, CoS movie Tom Riddle was the ideal Riddle. The one you could beleive slipped by everyone.

6th movie Riddle was obviously evil, slimy cunt, which defeats what Voldemort was and used and the narrative around him.

JK Rowling is a woman and is from Britain. Undeniably lethal force is bad mkay?

>atlas shrugged
>the stranger
>1984
That list is a trick to make people upset right?