Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 75fb8f4aee9efe617ef8e091234ed662.png (657x646, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5708005/
schooldigger.com/go/MI/schools/1245004950/school.aspx?t=tbStudents
jasn.asnjournals.org/content/early/2018/06/14/ASN.2018020151.abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That the poor die earlier and spend their shorter lives in worse health than the wealthy is not news.

Do you see this situation as inherently unfair?

>It's rich peoples' fault that poor people make bad decisions
Okay

Haha yeah the poor deserve it guess they shouldn't be so stupid!

i can't see myself wanting to live past like 50, i'll be old and fat lol

On the one hand it is very very sad. I know its a rough life and its got to be stressful.

On the other hand, don't smoke, don't abuse alcohol, don't eat garbage, don't do cocaine or heroin or whatever. Make the best of what you have instead of trashing your own body and health. Thinking ahead and taking responsibility won't make you rich but the lack of it sure as hell will keep you poor.

If this was in the us. The thread would already have 50 replies

Rich people need their yachts you fucking communists

Stalin did very little wrong

Not to play Devil's Advocate, but stress is a bigger killer than it's made out to be
Even if you are smart enough to avoid drugs, smokes, and booze, (I'm not going to say eat right because it's incredibly difficult for the poor, who often live in food deserts) the stress of leading a lower-class lifestyle is a killer itself.

Constantly fretting about money, waiting for the other shoe to drop, in addition to having to work killer hours and never having any time to relax will send your health levels straight to fuck.

If there's a solution to that, though, I don't know of a workable one.

Victims of "free" healthcare. Sad!

>first world country
>stress and anxiety

fucking kek

Attached: blimpf.jpg (624x351, 21K)

So to fix this we would need:

- A comprehensive, equitable, education system that included health education, nutrition, personal finance, life skills, etc.
- A comprehensive, equitable health network that all had access to.
- Labor regulations that placed limits on how much a person could work without taking breaks or vacation
- An equitable public benefits program that supplemented the income of workers where necessary to prevent unnecessary insecurity in food, child care, housing, or retirement

Fuck it, even typing this was a chore. Let 'em die.

So being poor

This but un ironically. But the left like make excuse for lack of responsibility.

>be poor
>piss away what little money you have on alcohol, cigarettes, drugs and stuffing your face with far more food than you need while doing zero exercise
>die early
Am I supposed to be outraged over this?

Don't maker excuses for them, it's their own dumbass fault.

>lifetime of bad eating and smoking
>dying early

what point are you trying to make

>If taxes we higher these people wouldn't abuse drugs.

>A comprehensive, equitable, education system that included health education, nutrition, personal finance, life skills, etc.
Have it
>A comprehensive, equitable health network that all had access to
Have it

These people are the way they are because they choose to. The country doesn't miss them or need them. Plenty of immigrants willing to do the jobs they are too lazy to do.

"Free" healthcare in the us would be 32 trillion.

>have it
who? The US?

Medicaid.

Its obviously their white privilege.

You must have misread the "comprehensive" part. Medicaid is, at best, a stopgap. If you live in a red state, it's more an expensive joke than anything else.

Till you’re maimed and helpless. Then they throw you to the fucking dogs.

>Not to play Devil's Advocate, but stress is a bigger killer than it's made out to be
No such thing as a stress free life, but I conceded stress in line 1.

>it's incredibly difficult for the poor, who often live in food deserts
The connection between food deserts and obesity has been debunked, it was a cute idea while it lasted though. Food SWAMPS predict obesity far better than food deserts do.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5708005/
Woops.
Stop stuffing yourself with garbage.

OP isn't taking place in USA its in the UK.
"health education, nutrition, personal finance, life skills, etc."
If you have access to the internet (aka a public library) you have access to all that stuff. Want it spoonfed to you?

yes, but unironically

>t. 12 year old

So? There fact is the number of uninsured people on this country is almost insignificant.

>Want it spoonfed to you?
Me? Personally? No, I don't need it. I was fortunate to grow up wealthy.

The 175 million below-average intelligence mouth-breathers in this country? Yes, I most definitely want it spoonfed to them.
When THEY get diabetes because they drink a gallon of Coke per day, MY health care costs go up.
When THEY get emphysema after a three-decade pack-a-day habit, MY health care costs go up.

When THEY can't afford a doctor and go to the ER instead, which they cannot pay for, someone ends up paying it, and that's ME.

That 32 trillion over 10 years that Bernie Sanders' magic-thinking bill figures to cost is actually LESS than what Americans will spend on health care themselves over the next 10 years.

>i'm poor, therefore i'm inevitably going to become addicted to crack cocaine

i didn't realise being poor allowed you to have a lower morality

>try some crackly-wackly cokie-wokie, guv?
Nah, I'm good. I have a job that I have to go to tomorrow morning, plus, I'm well-aware that shit is both illegal and highly toxic.

>try some crackly-wackly cokie-wokie, old sport?
I'm unemployed and have no idea what crack is. I've got no place to go and if anything will allow me to forget how fucking pointless and devoid of happiness my life is, I'll give it a try.

>I was fortunate to grow up wealthy.
Gross

>When THEY get emphysema after a three-decade pack-a-day habit, MY health care costs go up.
I went to a shit-tier public school. They 100% told us over and over again that smoking kill. Pasted all over the place, notifications smoking kills. TV adverts that smoking kills.

schooldigger.com/go/MI/schools/1245004950/school.aspx?t=tbStudents
My school, its majority black now but back then it was mostly white (mid 00s, you can see the race stats change if you dig a bit)

And all the retarded juggalos and juggalettes still took up smoking. They got mad at the lectures for telling them what to do and that "everyone does it" They don't care because they are short-sighted and can't see past their pleasure today. Same with coke. Everyone knows coke is unhealthy for you. They don't care, because they are short sighted. You can't cure stupid and you can't cure stubborn. People do this shit because it feels good. Not because "nobody told them smoking was bad" or "they don't know vegetables are healthy". They know and they don't care.

>I'm unemployed and have no idea what crack is.
You just think poor people are wide-eyed innocent babies, don't you? Fuckin lmao

>fortunate
No making it comes from work. Luck has nothing to do with it. This is what these "privilege" idiots like to spread.

fucking THIS

>That 32 trillion over 10 years that Bernie Sanders' magic-thinking bill figures to cost is actually LESS than what Americans will spend on health care themselves over the next 10 years.
That is two trillion more a year. It is not possible to pay for that under any tax scheme. The number your talking about includes ellective care even plastic surgery.

Mexicans who work out in the fields will probably live to be over 90. I look at these people and think they are fat lazy trash.

>Do you see this situation as inherently unfair?
Yes.

It's rare that a rich adult wasn't born into wealth.

>Mexicans who work out in the fields will probably live to be over 90.

maybe. maybe not

jasn.asnjournals.org/content/early/2018/06/14/ASN.2018020151.abstract

Attached: mesoamerican nephropathy jasn.png (1646x911, 1.27M)

Cigarrettes are pure fucking trash. Try cigars, at least those smell nice.

Or better yet, dip and snuff. Oh yeah sure, they cause cancer as well, but you keep all your lung power.

Cigarettes are cheap fucking garbage.

>junk food and cigarettes
>anxiety and depression
>addicted to crack cocaine
Literally their own fault.

>When THEY get diabetes because they drink a gallon of Coke per day, MY health care costs go up.
>When THEY get emphysema after a three-decade pack-a-day habit, MY health care costs go up.
This is the basic reason I oppose modern socialized healthcare. Smoking and ridiculous obesity should be automatic disqualifiers for heatlh insurance and healthcare in general, and smokers should be dependent on pure charity....or just fucking die.
>if anything will allow me to forget how fucking pointless and devoid of happiness my life is, I'll give it a try
Pathetic.

I fuckin LOVE the smell of cigarette smoke, smells delicious to me.

Still dont smoke though because its retarded.

>It's rare that a rich adult wasn't born into wealth.
Nope not rare at all. That said its still irrelevant to his post.

>america
>first world
Kek

He's a big guy.

Dont live in stockton

>poor people
YEAH LET’EM DIE HAHA

Attached: ACC5EE46-CBB0-457B-8347-E5FC6EA155D8.png (1528x1184, 79K)

Op was in uk you filthy obssesed finnish retarded Mongolian.

>idiot low status trash parents dont care to keep their kids from ruining their life the same way they did
How do you think throwing money at these communities would work?
The only way out is for the next generation to beat the odds and get away from bad environments

honestly hate poor people

>addicted to crack cocaine
I think I found the answer.

They kill themselves.

Well yeah, what the fuck you think?

based and redpilled

>implying it would work even a little

mad

this is basically that but with "fuck having successful people n shie"

Attached: eb1.png (634x566, 30K)

>make poor decisions
>suffering because of it
wow!

>hurr just give them more money/education/healthcare!!

WASTE
OF
EFFORT

poor people in western countries are poor because they are worthless scum 90% of the time
poor people in poor countries are worthless scum maybe 60-70% of the time
no amount of "gibs" will ever help them

if you give a poor person 100$ he will buy 100$ worth of shitty cigs and cheap beer or scratch-to-win lottery tickets.

these people would be better off if we stuck them on some sort of VR life support for a time then went around with one of those pneumatic cow guns euthanising them

Attached: 1525146068022.jpg (420x560, 148K)

Lower class filth dying off is a good thing