White people of Jow Forums, do you intend to have children?

White people of Jow Forums, do you intend to have children?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilation_and_evacuation
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes,3 maybe

I do myself. Hell I would rather a big family.

My p*riod is due this Friday....if it doesn't come that day....then I will be pregnant (or some kind of weird hormonal issue). Keep me in ur thoughts and prayers, been trying for over a year. Read online that heat waves are making it harder for people to conceive, not to mention how many of us get married in 30s when fertility naturally starts to drop to begin with.

A lot would need to change but I am not against the idea.

Good luck to you user!

I hope it does!

Good number!

Yes, though I'm being very careful in making sure I find someone who would make a good mother. My parents just fell for the first person they found and it didn't turn out well for me or any of my siblings, if I'm going to be a parent I want to make sure I don't make the same mistakes mine did.

Not until after 25

i will personally track down and kill any y*Kubspawn made by anyone itt

I'm non-white and I intend to not have children

No

Why not?

I wish, but I'm getting old, maybe it's too late for me

Attached: 1513385381062.jpg (500x484, 21K)

Later when I'm not a shut-in.

yes and I'm going to blanda upp

Attached: 8460a0cd3c4527f8c5b511d545aa0a38.jpg (500x749, 56K)

if i win the lottery or get a wife with a lot of money, yes

No

I want children, but I don't want a wife, but I recognize that single parent children have statistically far worse outcomes. I'm conflicted.

Attached: bad.png (510x622, 170K)

No I'm too fucked up

No

I'm very asocial so being in a relationship or having children is a bad idea

Why dont you want a wife? Usually it’s SO people want and not children

Yes but it's less likely to ever happen

After babysitting my cousin's kids
i say it's dreadful af
what would you do when your kid is difficult?
just an overall asshole?
missing an eye?
quadriplegic?
has down's?
I mean the normal kid is already difficult and having a kid with some other problem would be 100x more difficult and it's not always the money.

Yes, I have 1, want 2 more.

Not at the moment. Just thinking about it autisitically in the current environment where the state and market have taken over so many aspects of the extended family having a kid is a hundreds of thousands of dollars investment on feeling good if they come out well. Which I wouldn't bet on because I can't see myself having a solid place in society because it's so saturated now and if you aren't in the top percent of something you can fuck off because Rajesh Wang will do it for nothing.

>has down's?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dilation_and_evacuation

Attached: no_worry.png (1200x900, 631K)

That world require a woman to do that so no.

Attached: 1526664360604.jpg (327x343, 19K)

Good for you! I hope you have good and happy family.

Every marriage I've personally witnessed seems miserable.

I’m hoping to end my girlfriend’s white line

A wife is a ticking time bomb in the west

Yes but they wont be white as my long term gf is a viet. Hopefully they won't go full Elliot

My gf is asian, do yes

But every marriage is going to be miserable at some point. You just gotta find someone you can handle being miserable with and will stick by your side no matter what

Well he has a choice of getting one in other countries if he try

Yes. I have a beautiful blond, blue-eyed Norwegian partner for it.

Congrats man! Go for it!

I'd love to have some kids, but I need to talk to a girl first.

> You just gotta find someone you can handle being miserable with and will stick by your side no matter what
You're very naive. Most women in the west will leave you as soon as things get bad or they get bored. Marriage is not a good idea for a man, and neither is having children

I plan on moving to Norway and living with min kjæreste, and I've got a long way to go. The relationship is perfect though, even for a long distance relationship.

Definitely not.

How old Lautaro?

more than 29 and less than 40

That's not too late, unless you're still in the basement.

I had two, but one of them killed himself when he found out who I was.

All you fags who want children do realize that climate change is real, right?

What were you his mom's dad or something?

Yes, but I want mixed children so it would be easier for them in the feature world

I'm not in the basement, there are another reasons for me to know it's getting late

Why would I have sex with his mom if I was the grandfather? That would be weird.

Why? I never thought about that. There are single fathers. Can't you become a single father??

Attached: a38[1].jpg (1024x962, 75K)

say that to your president

Which is why my sweetheart and I are going to live off the grid and cut ourselves off from civilization and unnecessary technology, become self-sufficient, and prepare for apocalypse. We'll store many non-perishable foods, we'll have our own bunker, etc..

Fuck off having even one child is a net loss. Do not let that stop you from having kids

no worries

Attached: tranpregnant.jpg (700x415, 105K)

No it is not. It is just a short term pattern. Look at the stock price action long term and short term. Zoom out and stop panicking faggots.

Hell fucking no. I would rather die.

They cost a lot, are annoying, destroy the environment simply by existing and consuming, and probably will be brought into a shitty future. I'd consider having one if I could guarantee him/her a decent life, but two or more is off the table.

lol, that phrase and 'I will never marry I swear for me mum!' is what every kid say

You're Asian yourself

Not white, but yes, hopefully 3 or 4.

You're just going get butchered to death by hispanic negroid muslims who will fill the void you have made.

>this is your brain on Jow Forums

Why even reproduce if you're not going to at least reach the replacement rate (2-3 children)?

I would like to. Actually, it's probably what I would most like to accomplish. Preferably 4 children, but 3 would also be fine.

Unfortunately I'm an autistic foreveralone sperglord khv, and so it'll never happen. I think I would be a good father, because I already value taking care of my pet animals way more than my career or vacation time or anything like that, I strongly oppose the contemporary idea that being a good wageslave is somehow more important than spending time with your family, I'm financially very responsible and quite frugal, and I have parents who would be more than happy to pitch in.

Unfortunately, it'll never happen. Seems like the main requirements for having kids nowadays are being poor, a drug addict, a criminal, a workaholic, a religious zealot, or some combination of the above.

>border states have always been majority hispanic
Look at the statistics cupcake.

But only if it's with a blonde white woman, right? It's just got to be a blonde. You want everyone to see you with a blonde white woman.

I can't because God made me gay. Why the fuck would he do that?

Attached: 1451535261720.jpg (250x300, 13K)

What a fascinating non-sequitur.

>I have nothing to do with the thread but I'll shit it up with an irrelevant answer anyway

>cupcake
Boomer faggot detected. Into the trash it goes.

to learn to love your brothers, my son
t. God

Imagine being this angry at the thought of someone who isn’t the same race as you having children.

Yeah, but probably with asian girl. I mean, 80% of my exes were asian or hapas.

It was just a shitpost nigga, settle down.

I'm from BC, not Toronto

Find yourself one of those transgenders who can get pregnant as a man.

Have another
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21

yes maybe even hapas

Fucking epic post my fellow based MAGApede!!! You’re totally redpilling the normies, epic style!

Attached: 8B6DDB71-BAAC-4608-AA0A-B524E73CBA95.jpg (1280x710, 158K)

Yes truth and fact are le epic memes. Thank fuck you can sleep at night knowing the FBI and census bureau are racist and these groups aren't violent subhuman animals.

Hi wanna racemix?

Yep.

Yes, with a Black man. He must be at least 190cm tall and have a good education that he got in Finland.

user you seem like a really genuine guy. I like you, and yeah when I hit my lat 20s I'd like about 3 of my own.

fuck off roastie

No
>I don't like children
>I don't want to get married for numerous reasons
>I don't want to bring a kid into this fucked-up world where they'll likely just end up a brainwashed wageslave consumer
>I don't want the government telling me how I would have to raise said kid/kids
>I admit I'm a manchild who doesn't like lots of responsibility
>I don't want to have to be a normie/get an "office job" or "conform" or make any other sacrifices just to raise a kid/kids
>They'd probably end up being mentally ill anyway given my family history
>No GF
>Live with parents
>Poor

No. Having children should be a crime,

>92936178
Lol I wasn’t even talking to you

nope

Yes with my Chinese wife

I'd probably make the worse father, and why marry when the divorce rate in this country is really abysmal?

Honestly, If I had children (which I wouldn't), I'd raise them in another country that's safer.

Not with a white women

No. But im not that "white" either

no but because i think i would be a horrible father and the pressure of raising a child scares me to death. i would be too scared of psychologically scarring my child on accident.

No. But I hate using condoms so who knows.

Ofcourse I intend to raise my wife's children if that's what you mean

No, I've been doing self cbt since I was 11

Yes. I want to have 6+ children to grow the muslim ummah and send them to Europe to colonize

First I didn't want to, but now that I am turning 26 soon, I feel more manly and ready for it. I want more than 2 children, preferably 3 or 4.

>White people of Jow Forums
depending on what you consider white muh mate

And I'll have 12 to kill yours in the upcoming European race war