Why do Eastern European countries always claim they're not Eastern Europe...

Why do Eastern European countries always claim they're not Eastern Europe? You never see Mexicans saying that they're not Latin America or Malays saying that they're not South East Asia. Why is being in Eastern Europe so shameful? It's not the only poor region in the world, it's not even that poor by world standards yet self hating among Eastern Europeans is stronger than anywhere.

Attached: tapatalk_1527418876311.png (960x668, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabbage_roll#Variations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why is being in Eastern Europe so shameful?
You have the same climate and natural resources as Germans, yet you're poor so you have no excuses.
Also, at least people in Latin America and South East Asia live in societies that are known for friendly and happy people and tasty food, eastern Europe is known for suicide, depression, grey commieblocks and eating cold rotten cabbage wrapped around cold pork .

>cold rotten cabbage wrapped around cold pork
what did he mean by this

Ikibey stop being so right

It's vague as shit, there's no official list of Eastern European countries.
You could argue that Greece is an Eastern European country if we're talking geography.

because we arent eastern you fucking ukie scum

I forgot the name of the dish but it was sound ungodly shit that Polish international students prepared when I was an exchange student. Everyone had to prepare something typical from his country and the Polish stuff was the only thing that I didn't like. Others confirmed to me as well they threw away their Polish "food".

Also, I am not the only one thinking like that. I didn't expect it, but googling for exactly this actually gave me a Polish recipe as a result.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (699x579, 76K)

elmao butthurt prussian, you will never get your farm back

I am Scandinavian

That's what it looked like. You have to imagine it's cold as in "almost frozen". It tastes as it looks - completely disgusting.

Attached: disgusting.png (1477x715, 1.32M)

The picture on the far left in the middle looks like something you would expect to find in a pig trough

you are supposed to heat it up you grade A retard, AHAHAHAHA

This is most likely an outdated map

Attached: bIZNaUs.png (331x331, 9K)

that's not a polish thing
it's a literally everywhere thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabbage_roll#Variations

>Prussian

He's Ikibey

This is called "gołąbki" and pork shouldn't be cold, only cabbage might be cold.

>cold rotten cabbage wrapped around cold pork .
You mean like similar to a sarma? Those are delicious. Maybe they didn't cook them right.

Attached: Sarmale_de_Porc.jpg (646x404, 48K)

Those are delicious though, I buy from the Polish supermarket all the time

Because it's a laughably imprecise and outdated term. Literally the only thing these countries have in common is that they were all handed to ruskies at Yalta and had to halt their economical development for a few decades.
Geographically speaking, plenty of "EE" cunts are further to the West than Finland or Greece. Culturally, half if them writes in Latin script and half in Cyrillic. They're traditionally Catholic, Orthodox, and even Muslim. All of them have plenty of local customs, dishes, and ideas that are unique. Aside from Slavic, they speak Baltic, Romance, and Ugric languages. Genetically and ethnically they're extremely diverse and look nothing like each other. Politically they have all sorts of conflicts, alliances, grudges and friendships, with rather few common interests or shared sentiments.

Honestly, name 1 thing all of Eastern European countries have in common aside from poverty, alcoholism, and depression, which is all the legacy of communist rule.

He's actually correct, I am from Brandenburg.

Attached: dauerhaft entwendete pkw.jpg (603x635, 48K)

I don't know whether these rolls being served cold is really a thing in Poland, but my grandmother serves them regularly as a warm dish and they are extremely delicious. They are called "Krautwickel" in German.

We have these too. It's called golubtsy and nobody in their sane mind eats them cold.

>talking shit about töltött káposzta
begone autist

Attached: toltott-kaposzta.jpg (1000x625, 99K)

But you're a Turk. No wonder you hate pork.

>aside from poverty, alcoholism, and depression
That's enough to define a region, but you also have ugly round heads and thin hair

Wait we have those as well, but we eat them hot. Who the hell would eat them frozen. They're delicious when hot.

Gołąbki are always served hot, not cold.
also
>germ complaining about cabbage
Is this bait?

I asked them and they said that's how they eat them. Maybe the meat was warm, but on the outside it was cold. I didn't eat it anyway.
I also wouldn't eat the German version, it's equally disgusting even if it was steaming hot.

>Maybe the meat was warm, but on the outside it was cold.

Yeah, that's how you eat them. Cold cabbage is the best. But meat must be hot.

Yes, they are supposed to be served hot, it's just that other German who apparently doesn't understand he is supposed to heat them up before eating

>It was disgusting
>I didn't eat it anyway.

>Why do Eastern European countries always claim they're not Eastern Europe?
Cuz eur*peans are the fat faggots cucked by niggers/kebabs, it is shame to have something common with them.

Bulgarians are meds

I am aware that in Poland you like to eat things that you already you are disgusting, but I put things aside that I smell like cabbage rolls

fuck off mehmet, your """""""""prophet"""""""" muhammad was worse that all the pigs living in the whole world now.

I may not be as poor as parts of Africa or Asia but it is poorer than Western Europe and that's what matters most. Also Eastern Europe are still the "newcomers" as opposed to "Old Europe", the ones that founded the EU so it already has less prestige than the West with this thing alone.
The wealth discrepancy between East and West is still going to be a thing even decades from now. The US still has states that are poorer than others after 200 years of development. Even Germany has states that are poorer than others. You simply can't have such a large entity be economically homogeneous. More densely populated, urbanized and already developed regions in the West are still going to be much richer than the ones in the East.
It's going to be very hard to decrease the gap.

Lies! Poland is already richer as Germany with German salary sent from cousin and much lower rent!

kuku ukru!

Who does this?

Iki stop being so butthurt.

Untill the WW2 there was no such thing like eastern or western europe. There was only wild west.

In the time of Cold War, "The West" as we know it today "the blue ones" unified. And the East "The Red Ones" were the bad, the poor, the stupid side, in eyes of hollywood propaganda.

The Cold War is over now, and I don't like to be called The East, becouse it is clearly segregation, and comes side by side with stereotypes.

These stereotypes in terms of present politics, are not so bad, and we are proveing to the world and to ourselfs that we can be better, on some levels even better from the "blue ones, those good smart ones". So the segregation started to work not as an weapon against us, but a bit as the shield for us.

As you noticed, day by day, people from "eastern europ" are more proud with that, and more of them, start to belive, that this artificial segregation, made by hollywood propaganda, isn't a bad thing, and maybe, there is something, about Eastern Europe, and Eastern Europeans, that they are superior in some ways.

Eastern/Western Europe is artificial creation, for marketing and propaganda use, and as creations like that exists becouse there are stereotypes.

>tfw red
JUST

Attached: 1532884775686.png (710x582, 823K)

yeah, because your DDR was such a paradise, right, Hans? 50 years of communism does that to countries, ykr?

Eastern Europe are the ex-communists.

Because the definition is vague and it's taken to be an area of Rusian and previously Turkish influence, which is incorrect for a lot of countries you'd have grouped under the region
Also because "eastern european" is barely ever uttered without an addition of "shithole", and nobody likes being insulted or subjected to negative stereotypes of dubious validity

>selected picture
>flag
pic very related