Post your sleeper coins and why you think they're going to moon

Post your sleeper coins and why you think they're going to moon

Attached: risk-reward.jpg (360x244, 17K)

Don't have one just get them all and expect one to be successful at least. Should make up for all the losses.

Datawallet

Ico soldout in day and collected 40mln , now -50% below presale price because on shit exchange

Team is really professional and idea is really easy to understand & normie friendly

Could see this at 200m mcap and millions users.

DOCK is an easy 5x at the moment imo, closed a $20MM round of funding, currently sitting around $0.20, ICO was $0.08. Listed on Kucoin and another exchange I think.

Anyway, they're basically another LinkedIn, but on the blockchain and with a few things they hope to solve in regards to what's currently wrong with LinkedIns model. Basically social media and career skill aggregation.

I mean, DYOR by all means, they're currently paying like $150,000-$200,000/yr on Indeed to hire blockchain engineers when I searched them up. So looks like they're spending some of that Angel money on an actual team, who knows. I've only got $50 in it.

hey Bog, got a website with a directory/portfolio of all your work yet? haven't seen you around for a while...

This is also sound advice, no joke, it sounds ridiculous, but go on CMC and look at the top 100, find the ones that are under $1.00 so you can accumulate a bunch and just get them all, hold for a year, then look at your portfolio and see what happened. Odds are all of them aren't going to fail spectacularly, may hit a 100x.

Bwk

Small cap, getting price suppressed for almost a month now
Going pos/mn from pow/mn in a month
Could reach 50-80% of its ath easily (x4 at least)

ADST

dividends

I actually did make one, haven't worked on it a whole lot get, but it does have a couple of my dApps. Here it is:

www.bogthebuilder.com

Yeah I haven't been around a whole lot, been keeping my head down hard at work, focused on this dApp I've got in the works that uses ERC721 and ERC20 tokens. I got a pretty sweet idea inspired by the CryptoKitties model.

cool, glad you're going well

EXY
4 mil mcap
Dozens of team members
Dizens of advisors
Powered by Bitcoin Suisse (OmiseGo, Bancor, Status, Tezos, Zilliqa,...)
Working product
Actually has an use case, could possibly become the size of LinkedIn
-75% of the ICO price now

This is the easiest 25x in the next month

Devery (EVE).

>partnership with the United Nations (not a meme, check out their Medium posts)
>selected by JD.com (China's largest online retailer) for their Blockchain Accelerator Program

That's a short explanation from me. For the rest, DYOR. Also big announcements will come at the end of this month.

Attached: 1512101562277.jpg (800x450, 45K)

It's not a coin, but the stock value for a company called Riot Blockchain is going to explode very soon. They're opening a cryptocurrency exchange and will be the only publicly tradable company in the US who has one. That alone would surely make the price surge, but you couple that with Bitcoin entering another bullish phase and people will be too hyped up to not throw money at RIOT.

I love this fucking thread. I hope you make more like this in the future OP. Very recently, I started to research tokens that seem to have bottomed out recently. Here is what I have so far (also, keep in mind I have not done research on the team or looked at anything except price movement): KCS, QASH, ETN, R, CRED, UFR. Just remember that the liquidity on some of these is ridiculous. Good luck anons, I hope you make it.

Attached: bacoin.jpg (1024x395, 26K)

QLC, a low market cap coin with an actual product which will make some announcements at consensus this year.

WTC. Zoom out with 1d candles. It's obvious where it's going. Easily .01 BTC this year.

NANO, RHOC, RDX.

First one duh. Second one has huge dev support and solid team and has stayed largely under the radar. Third one hasn't launched yet but will be extremely promising.

NTRN. Very active devs, about to be listed on new exchanges, Masternode count growing steadily. Short term ez 10x.

Bitcoin Cash Private

EBST

Probably the best coin in the e-sports space. Murmurs of steam adoption. Air drop coming this month, Marshall Long seems to be putting in the work.

Big sleeper IMO could hit big (like 6k sats to 86k)

>Steam adoption
holy kek give me a fucking break, never gonna happen with that utter shitcoin

Attached: 1525635496400.png (358x432, 152K)

boomer detected

This aswell

Obligatory holochain shill

Attached: image.jpg (694x800, 413K)

IGNIS is only this low because everybody seems to have forgotten about it and NXT and ARDR. The downside is that it may not get anything soon but the people working on it aren't new and anything below 2K sats to me is buying the bottom.

Namecoin

SNT

isnt the point of crypto to decentralize instead of centralize the data?

Nimiq. Just go to their website (www.nimiq.com), realise how easy it is to make a wallet and start mining, and think about how to breaks down barriers to crypto adoption.

Not listed on exchanges yet either so still super early

lol. nobody cares about decentralization expect criminals.

ethereum is centralized and so is IOTA too
decentralization is meme

Unironically this, feeling pretty good about it

Bulwark.
no overhyped bullshit with active Devs.