Aryans vs Dravidians

Which one is better?

Attached: Aryans and Dravidians.jpg (412x284, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatoday.in/india/story/pregnant-goat-dies-after-8-men-gang-raped-it-in-haryana-1299168-2018-07-28
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html
pazhayathu.blogspot.com/2010/07/spanish-gypsy-danceflamenco-tap-dance.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I always root for the whitest

all rook same

South Asian

Both are abbos. The pic on the left is likely photo-shopped.

I took the first pic I saw.

Stop trying to plant the seeds of division. The people of the Indian subcontinent are one and the same.

This time you’re wrong. The South Indians have the Christians and cultured folks. All the AiDS you here is North Indian

>*divide themselves into rigid socio-econo-genetic classes*

I knew a pale blue eyed Sikh in my high school. They're obviously very rare though.

the British emphasized those divisions to get what they wanted

>. The people of the Indian subcontinent are one and the same.
So now gyppos are just like any other Indian?

I prefer Dravidian girls

The Roma people are Europeans.

There is substantial genomic evidence for long term endogamy organized along caste lines in the subcontinent though

indiatoday.in/india/story/pregnant-goat-dies-after-8-men-gang-raped-it-in-haryana-1299168-2018-07-28

The absolute state of North India

Meanwhile in the south.
>Out of the 20 major Isro(Indian NASA) centres, 14 are situated in the southern states, funded and ran by the south Indian state governments.

Why do South Indians look borderly pakis?

Sure they are, Satan.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/9719058/European-Roma-descended-from-Indian-untouchables-genetic-study-shows.html

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-31 17:11:36.png (638x610, 570K)

Not exactly. Roma certainly have a component of European ancestry however the size of this component varies along an east-west cline

their ancestors lived on the Indian subcontinent hundreds of years ago. they have no meaningful connections outside of Europe

>. they have no meaningful connections outside of Europe

pazhayathu.blogspot.com/2010/07/spanish-gypsy-danceflamenco-tap-dance.html

Attached: Romany_girl_from_cz_2005.jpg (402x600, 154K)

Despite contributions from European populations the Roma still have a clear genomic affinity for certain populations of the Indian subcontinent.

>Christianity
>Good
Lol Christcuck

I kinda like all of India desu, it's an interesting country and full of qt grills.

Agreed. Also the Upanishads are cool. They should probably stop lynching people suspected of selling beef, however.