Daily reminder

Vietnam war was pretty cool event.

Attached: Pepe [read Army].jpg (499x499, 64K)

Interesting thread

yeah, imperialists getting btfo'd is always cool. shame that more of them didn't die.

Pretty interesting.

Attached: Pepe [сука].jpg (480x445, 59K)

Hundreds of thousands of them die and yet we are considered losers. Gosh i wish I could nuke our enemies.

Am*rican scum

hundreds of thousand of people on your side died as well. also i wish i could nuke all imperialists off the earth.

>Hundreds of thousands of them die
They were just pawns, nothing would changed if yet million of them died.

Attached: pepe[communist].jpg (720x720, 53K)

>He can't win a war without nukes

Not true we lost way way less casualties compared to them. Unironically a victory and we only came in because France got BTFO like usual.

>Not true we lost way way less casualties compared to them.

considering that on one side you had super power with superiour firepower, the casualties should have been more lopsided. Now the total casualties were something like 900 000 KIA and 600 000 WIA anti-imperialist vs 400 000 KIA and 1 300 000 WIA imperialist side. one side had better health care and that means that they suffered more WIA and less KIA in than other side. total casualties were pretty even.

Indeed

Attached: Viet Cong Tunnel System.jpg (4477x1081, 713K)

Shit I guess the krauts won ww2

>Not true we lost way way less casualties
58 220 educated guys vs. 849 018 uneducated peasants, which breed like insects.

Attached: pepe with cup.jpg (338x332, 21K)

They should know their own land better than we do. Doesn't change the fact that we won heavily since our goal was never to take the whole country. If we went to eat today we would easily win with modern technology. Just like we would easily win against any of you in this thread.

No, your goal was to keep south Vietnam alive
Which you failed at

>Just like we would easily win against any of you in this thread

no you wouldn't, i'd kick your ass bitch

>easily win against any of you
Not so fast.

Attached: pepe [nuke].gif (695x392, 2.24M)

>t. peasent countries trying to scratch at my boots like hungry cats.
I could easily come to your countries and beat you up myself it would be easy and then id liberate your women

>we won heavily
People like you are the reason why people around the world hate America. Stop embarrassing your country

Attached: file.png (322x896, 169K)

>YEAH NUKEM

Attached: 1530455162834.jpg (300x203, 19K)

>I could easily come to your countries and beat you up myself it would be easy and then id liberate your women

lmao you'd come here and we'd liberate your ass and then send you back into states where you'd start massaging people from all the ptsd you got from buttrape.

>Gosh i wish I could nuke our enemies.

Attached: 1516373693687.jpg (1400x1400, 220K)

I want to sodomise a cute imperialist invader!

POST HEIGHT AND WEIGHT MANLET

>muh k/d

Agreed

>You will kill 10 of our men, and we will kill 1 of yours, and in the end it will be you who tire of it. -Ho Chi Minh
k/d ratio was never the point.

Attached: Империалисты порабащают.jpg (250x313, 30K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: this kills the russian.gif (402x254, 29K)

>the russian
Lol, we just sent their ukrainians, belarusians and, obviously, muslim kazakh, tajik and uzbek.

Attached: pepe[42DChess].png (427x576, 310K)

>their
there
>muslim
muslims
fix

Afghan war also :^)

With Russian money, which killed your empire

>We
soviet union doesn't exist anymore, unlike the us.