I've never had a gf

I've never had a gf

Attached: 1527794752064.gif (658x366, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4E9cU28rr_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Me neither.
I am a kissless hugless handholdless virgin and i will be 20 years old in one year

Attached: 192754.png (633x758, 34K)

I'm getting pretty close to getting a first girlfriend but she keeps asking questions like how many girlfriends did you have before user, how many dates have you been on,...

always lie and say I had 2 gf and had sex 4 times to not look too much of a loser. I'm 23 btw

zoomer scum

I assume you people are below average looking

If she's good, she would want you to be a virgin, she would want to be your first. Only if she's a disloyal slut would she like that you've had lots of sex before.

that's why I say 4 times, it's middle ground... not a lot and not too little

I did lots of them my gf in getting dressed to go to work right now.
And honestly love is fine but i would rather enlarge my country.

I've never had a friend

Its a jock right i had more sex in on day then that.
Having sex for time could be easly done and one day and i did multiple times.
It sti makes you sound like a looser atleast be honeat.
Its much more fun if she knows.

I've had three

Attached: 1525780348591.jpg (986x995, 113K)

4 times for someone who hasn't had long term relations still sounds okay
I can't say 40 because then when we have sex she'll expect me to know what I'm doing

Jesus havent you been to school?
Or you mean friendship as a non related brother? True firiendship is a myth im afraid...

What do you even do with a gf? Seems like a waste of time

Know what your doing? What is that supose to mean? Kiss and finger her gently then insert penis in vagina while you kiss her and grope her sounds fine for the average dicklet.
I doubt she is expeting Casanova.

Fuck, eat, watch game of thrones.

I've been to school but never made any friends, not even acquaintances

this. i don't need a woman in my life because she would only be in my way

> was incel
> fixed myself
> now have gf

Feelposting and incelposting is the worst thing you can do. It just keeps you forever in your incel bubble. The best thing you can do to have a gf is fix yourself and leave Jow Forums. You cant expect yoir life to change if you wont change

Sex, talking,play game in pc and Trading card games, out for dinner, getting drunk and dancing a bit if your are feeling good, travelling and sharing expenses and making your own family wich you can indoctinate as you see fit.
Woman do not give lack of reasons to be loved the, most men on the other hand are chinless pussys these days.

>20yo khhv
>so ugly that not even army want to take me

Attached: 1531640399125.jpg (310x242, 12K)

You should have said you're not a virgin because you got raped as a child, but never had sex otherwise.

>Trading card games
Might just be a Portuguese thing that

Join the Kavkaz Emirates so you have an excuse to kill yourself

I had a gf for two years
feels good man

Attached: 585.jpg (680x874, 74K)

What do you even do without gf? Youre just wasting your life anyways. Might as well do it with somebody who has sex with you and cooks you food

I wish my penis wasnt't 15cm and thin any maybe I could have a gf but god fucked me over by creating me like this

Fuck off from my thread Alberto

Might be just something i impose on my girldfriends.

>play games
Women in America will call you a loser if you play video games. All they fucking do in stay on social media.

I would slap the woman if she called me a looser to my face.
I cant even comprehend how some people allow to be abused by sameone you are not fucking or related to.

Never had sex or a gf
I'm 30 years old

Try 27.

Impossible.
School breaks, sports, lunch etc i cant even now with 27 years go outside without people aproach me to speak about petty shit.

How old are you?

It makes me somewhat hopeful that i am young but that makes me more anxious because i know if i just give up it will be 100% my own fault.

Attached: 1512880895366.png (785x757, 1.23M)

In you way? What do you do when alone?anything not selfish?

>Women in America will call you a loser if you play video games
Really? Many girls play vidya with their boyfriends here.

I might have a gf next week

Attached: 1477467513438.jpg (569x506, 44K)

*judges you*

I have a gf but she's a needy annoying bitch will probably dump her sometime soon

it clearly is possible, failing to socialize from an early age makes it literally impossible for someone to make friends later in life

>tfw 7 years old in 3 years
>tfw never even impregnated 3 women in one night
fuck should i just kms now i don't have enough experience

>Sex
i prefer masturbating

>talking
i can talk with my friend and parents if i want to

>play game in pc and Trading card games
i don't play multiplayer games and i want to play games alone

>out for dinner,
too expensive and idc about that

>getting drunk and dancing
i usually get drunk with my friends or alone and i don't like dancing

no thanks, living with a woman sounds depressing as fuck

Attached: 5560392.jpg (400x400, 19K)

what would a person with my hobbies even do with a gf?
i have an interest in robotics, transportation, engines, power/electricity generation, gas turbines, guns, submarines, aeronautics, computers, missiles and related math and physics
i keep spending all of my money on hobbyist electronics, buying strictly technical literature for graduate level students, take programming jobs and teach math privately to students, and i rent a huge garage like place to store all of my tools for some fun projects i saw on the internet and want to do myself

Sounds like a headcase, tell her to get fucked.

why don't you construct yourself a gf

>what would a person with my hobbies even do with a gf?
nothing

Prefer to masturbate?
Dud dont take my word for it, but for me it it what keeps me civil, otherwise i would be a very agressive men.

You are very retarded.

Did your rapist ever get caught?

yeah whatever mate
haven't fapped today so g2g now. brb after 2 hours of edging. feels good man

Attached: 1527871738701.jpg (265x265, 8K)

fuck off poortuguese monkey

Pffff. I'm going to be 23

based

Jeg vil gerne være din ven

Attached: 1512158179536.jpg (1244x701, 92K)

>t. Alberto Muhammad Barbosa

Attached: el moro.jpg (600x584, 39K)

Alpha as fuck desu.

Another thing I can't comprehend is how people let their gf/wife control how much they spend (with money that don't belong to them whatsoever). Really makes you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=4E9cU28rr_o
This video might sort things for you

Whoa, this dude let himself go a lot. From talking about swords to rambling in forest, looking like a hobo

Me neither
I'm 30

Attached: images (4).jpg (225x225, 10K)

That sounds bery beta. Like if a man knew that he has very little redeeming qualities so maybe if he just threw money at his women she may love him forever. Tbh many guys who do this cant still afford top tier golddiggers and their women spent the money on kids and family in general

Perfect position to allahu akbenis the kremlin desu, as you’ve got nothing to live for.

Thank you for your words, future swede generation

Luckily I have my broskies.

Attached: 5464565.png (1500x761, 322K)

24 and past caring

Nigga, just about everybody here has never had a gf

>tfw no batshit insane feminist gf to force me to undergo vasectomy

it's a cruel world, lads

I was thinking about these kinds of situations:

>hey guys I bought this $1,200 machine but I have to hide it from my wife, because she would force me to return it if she found out how much I just paid lol

You see that all the time on "special hobbies" boards.

If you're white without gf you should kys.
You're the most privileged race in the dating market.

Not in liberal Europe, we're not. African men, specifically maghrebis, are the most privileged men. They don't even need to be handsome, just have a decent physique and wear trendy clothing. Liberal women get in line to date African men.

> tfw no batshit insane lesbian gf to force me to undergo cosmetic surgery including swapping our genitalia
There is no god

Most white guys only seek white females, and they're by far the most discriminating species in the entire universe

>yeah but you'd have it easy with a brown chick
I'd rather be alone lol

I'm Greek.

ah yeah, you're a bunch of naive princesses, aren't you? fuck off entitled whore

I've never been to europe, but I extremely doubt that

Haha women can't live with em can't live without em right? *cracks* *pssst* *slurp*

Attached: 1529988147024.png (732x469, 98K)

He seems to live in a fantasy land desu, no one wants to date Arab men, not even (some) Arab girls

It's true, to a degree. At least in Italy.
>be Italian
>work hard on your body and personality to impress girls
>50% chance of rejection

>be North African
>go to centro sociale
>have teenage girls literally get in line to have sex with you (because it's PC and it would improve their reputation with their friends)

You clearly don't hang around with young people.

50% chance of rejection means you have to try only twice to have a gf, which is quite impressive lol

Maybe Arabs are cool and exotic in Italy, but that's not the case when you have millions of them in your country, then they're just seen as obnoxious losers

>50% chance of rejection means you have to try only twice
Are you sure about this, Pierre?

commendable logic, frenchanon

Supprime

You definitely don't know about mathematics.

Now I'm enlightened and I reject the errors of my past, thanks bros