How do i learn this language it seems fucking bonkers...

how do i learn this language it seems fucking bonkers. Can any Georgian niggas tell me what its like there because ive seen photos and i really want to visit. also wtc qt Georgian gf

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png (255x170, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/shepherd-suspected-of-killing-american-family-of-three-in-georgia/29353373.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What? Who gives a fu*k about this country of 30 thousand people.

>how do i learn this language
Peace Corps has some materials on it
There are some books on it, not many though
You could find a teacher on the web
Most Georgians speak English now, you only need Georgian or Russian for older people
>how do I get qt Georgian gf
Learn language, move there, convert to Orthodox Christianity, become a citizen, and then maybe you'll find a cute girl who will accept you as a Georgian if you're lucky. Or just get some ho desperate to go west from Tbilisi and get divorced in a couple years.

Why.
> Georgian women
Why why

>qt Georgian gf
disgusting

He wants his kids to be chess masters. Literal 4D chess.

Repeat
Maimuna verishvilo

Why not

Get a Russian gf, bonus points if you are a spic. Don't learn Georgian, you won't need it.

I had georgian gf, she was a really nice person.

Maybe he wants his kids to be looks like Stalin

Hmm, this seems awfully suspicious...

Attached: 1476922348309.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Highly impoverished country with cultural connections to Russia only

Women get a mouthstache

Nobody will interact with you if you don't understand georgian language. Script is the easiest part of language. Even amerimutt will understand number system in georgian. You will need to learn few most important words for a few months for vocabulary. Use Dodona Kiziria grammar for self-education

>with cultural connections to Russia only
+15 roubles has been sent to your account

thank you friend. i will most likely learn Russian as it seems like there are more resources to become fluent, but the language is fascinating, and as someone who studies linguistics from one of the best universities in the world for it, its a super interesting language. I want to go hiking in Juta, visit the black sea, and Tbilisi at least. is there anything else i should know about your country?

Georgia is desperately looking for friends and some income.

Prove me wrong, Koba

>is there anything else i should know about your country?
This

rferl.org/a/shepherd-suspected-of-killing-american-family-of-three-in-georgia/29353373.html

Do we have close connection to Russia? Only to Natashkas on our beaches maybe, but they are shit wife material.
Are you satisfied, cheese-nigger?

>Innocent americans
>YES, KILL'EM
Absolutely based

You'd be better off in Armenia if you like your women hairy, they don't shoot your children and chase you off cliffs.

Vano and Vakhtang speaking Russian to the tourists and spitting in their food.

Nobody needs Georgian.

Attached: good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-30583680.png (500x397, 84K)

Based and redpilled.

Georgia is a wild mixture of many ethnical groups. Some could shimp out without any obvious reason.

Is there somekind of shitty diaspora larper under swiss flag? I am not even interested where your roots from, honestly.
Having an enemy is better than have none

He's a Russian living in Switzerland.

Yup, an Armenian one.

>Is there somekind of shitty diaspora larper under swiss flag?
*forgot to quote, my answer was to the above question

>Georgia comes up on the news because they decriminalized marijuana consumption
>Every idiot I know thinks it's the US state

Attached: 1530325539726.gif (500x384, 719K)

>Having an enemy is better than have none
>KILL'EM

>The eternal armenoid strikes again

Simple. Even grammar is simple and close to Indo-European languages. It has the verb "to be" - "ari" if I'm not mistaken, and the Possesive Case in Georgian languages looks like the one in Germanic languages, for example: Studentis - Student's (it puts -s in the end of the word).

Don't you guys have a saying that goes like "An Armenian is just a Jew who chased a coin into a monastery" or something?

Armenians
Turks
Abkhaz
Ossetians
Azeri

Pick one

Thats Bulgarian. I first heard it on Jow Forums on /balk/.

>in Georgian languages
*languagE, even though there are several other (irrelevant) Kartvelian languages in Georgia.

არის -(aris)- is the word that you meant. S - in the end of the word means (don't know how it's called in english) poдитeльный пaдeж, пpинaдлeжнocть к чeмy-тo

>S - in the end of the word means (don't know how it's called in english) poдитeльный пaдeж, пpинaдлeжнocть к чeмy-тo
ეგაა possessive, რაც დაწერა ანუ. "არის"თან არ იყო კავშირში

All of them. Am I right guys?

Attached: main-qimg-85a48754e6c3634593cd060aa3f367ee.jpg (800x800, 79K)

>poдитeльный пaдeж
Genetive case.

In German language their genetive case ends with -s as well.

And "aris" is really similar to Swedish "ar" and Latvian "ir" with the same meaning

Is there someone was in georgia? Is it dangerous for russian?

>Make HD Joe Gomez
>don't fix his lips so that they properly connect to his face

OP, i don't know about attitude georgians to americans, but this is caucasus. They are wild.

>Is it dangerous for russian?
They don't have much love for Russians but no, it's safe. They need you, mr. tourist, you can go there and feel yourself a king.

I thought you guys are friends with Turkey

tfu

Attached: 1526839741514.png (1044x720, 380K)

>arr are same

Georgians will routinely spit in your food

OP here. this has been a good thread. Georgians seem to be solid shitposters too

Give me the quick rundown on forum.ge, it looks like an uholy mix between Jow Forums and the bodybuilding forum

As i remember, US foreign affair ministry in its website said that they strictly don't recommend americans move to caucasus because of terrorism threat.

They only said that you should never go to breakaways or Pankisi Gorge, if I recall. But that has nothing to do with my question.

Its basically Jow Forums with registration

georgians are literal monkeys

go fuck yourself Sven

lmao

>sweden

Attached: 8_8848494.jpg (1570x764, 374K)

>GDP per capita of $3853
Poor as dirt, dude. But I'm sure some damsel will marry you just to live someplace wealthier.

>2nd row down, fifth over

hnnnng

I don't know about learning the language but Tamta is pretty based and she speaks Greek anyway.

I'm surprised Georgian real estate isn't more popular, I found a house that's literally less than a minute away from the most important religious site in the country for what it costs for me to get a house in the middle of nowhere in Arkansas.

You probably have to deal with chanting and bells at all hours, horrible

>most important religious site in the country
What's that?

The cathedral in Mtskheta, which is (supposedly):
>The site where Mirian was converted to Christianity and the rest of the country followed
>The site where the first Georgian church was built
>The tombs of multiple Georgian heroes
>Holds relics of St. Nino
>Holds the robe of Jesus
>Had a miracle where a well of liquid that cured all diseases flowed for a time