Pakistan is a proud mestizo nation

Pakistan is a proud mestizo nation

Attached: IMG_3278-1-202050_960x447.jpg (960x447, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-population-in-Pakistan-is-Pashtun-as-of-2017
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Afghan_men_praying_in_Kunar-2009.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Honorary

Pakistan is cool AF

i'd fuck two of those boys

Pajeetstan is a muslim pajeet country

What are the salient differences between the major ethnic groups of Pakistan? Also don't some of them have a relationship with the population of Afghanistan?

Attached: IMG_7298.jpg (640x370, 40K)

ummm no sweaty

Attached: segtwe.jpg (670x450, 93K)

we have 30% pashtun population, afghanistan has 705 pashtun population but our's is 3 times greater than afghanistan's in number.

50% of our country is punjabi and 10% of india is punjabi

the rest 20% are baluchis, sindhis, gilgits etc

Arr the same
The only ones that are somewhat different or interesting are the muhajirs because they’re descendants of recent migrants so they have a diverse background.
Since the ethnic groups don’t match up with country lines (as is the case around the world), yeah there is spillover with the countries the Pakistanis border I.E. India, Afghanistan, Iran, and to a lesser extent China.

>arr the same
pashtuns and baluchs dont look like punjabis, sindhis dont look like any of them and gilgits look white passing

>gilgit
>white passing
Sure, you can make educated guesses on ethnicity by facial features, but by in large the easiest way to tell a Pashtun from a Punjabi from a Sindhi from a whatever is by his accent.
Separating ethnicity by perceived wh*Teness or some other physical trait instead of language or culture is pure cringe.

Attached: 2C07092C-FE2D-4292-BD1E-2E8B0FC57F88.jpg (306x306, 31K)

>accent
holy shit no, Punjabi and pashtuns have different facial features, they dont look anything alike, some same for sindhi and punjabis. Baluchs and pashtuns look similer though

> >gilgiti
> >white passing
baltistani people do look white though, american tier

Attached: Gilgit-Baltistan Photos 3.jpg (960x627, 127K)

Send them to Europe

Let´s make this century the mutt century

how dangerous is it around the border between Pakistan and Afghanistan

Attached: 1518116297334.jpg (552x378, 18K)

Very, you'd be mistaken for a hazara though and hazaras aren't really liked by nationalistic afghans

Only one of those children is close to “white-passing”, the rest are mestizo-passing. If you go out on the streets in Gilgit, a vast majority of the people are not wh*te.
If you can’t tell a Pashtun from a Punjabi based on his accent you’re deaf.

nice try, but too wh*Te

>During the years that followed, Hazara suffered severe oppression and many ethnic massacres, genocides and pogroms were carried out by the predominantly ethnic Pashtun Taliban and are documented by such groups the Human Rights Watch.[34] These human rights abuses not only occurred in Hazarajat, but across all districts controlled by the Taliban. Particularly after their capture of Mazar-i-Sharif in 1998, where after a massive killing of some 8,000 civilians, the Taliban openly declared that the Hazara would be targeted.

i don't wanna die tho

Attached: 1529515549630.jpg (800x600, 159K)

Obsessing about which ethnicities in Central and South Asia are 'white passing' is the cringiest kind of ethnography I can conceive of. Why are you like this

>Only one of those children is close to “white-passing”, the rest are mestizo-passing
no they look like hispanics

>If you can’t tell a Pashtun from a Punjabi based on his accent you’re deaf.
dude what is your deal? Does this look like a punjabi to you?

Attached: dQdDb.jpg (560x375, 42K)

>ethnicity
its just one minority from a reminiscent of a tribe long ago. You sound butt hurt

None of these people look punjabi

Attached: 140402_afghanistan_blog.jpg (640x380, 81K)

normal afghan people are cool though. I had alot of hazara friends. What is your next destination?

just wanna see Hunza

Attached: img_ada8ee4c765c00590b7a52aeb17e57e590565.jpg (586x391, 88K)

where did you even hear about it?

relish traveling novels, Hunza was mentioned in one of those i've read

It's so sad that the rest of the world is obsessed with proving how white they are

Hunza is really nice, shangrila is better though

those are literally all hazaras

afghanistan is not 70% pashtun, only 40%
pakistan's pashtun population is also not 30%, it's more 15%-18%

Is it true the sectarian divide is really based on ethnicity; is it true that Pashto are Deobandi and everyone else is Barelvi

i wat about to drop in at shangrila, tho i didn't

@93006247
dude there is something wrong with you, pashtuns look like normal afghans and punjabis look like north indians

Attached: Screenshot_20180801-134510.png (480x854, 176K)

thanks for proving my point?

its actually 25% but I count 30% because of afghan migrants and high birth rate among pashtun people

quora.com/What-percentage-of-the-population-in-Pakistan-is-Pashtun-as-of-2017

The conses counts the population of the respective region, if you are a pashtun born in punjab you will be counted as punjabi

>those are literally hazaras
hazaras are hairless twinks

>hazaras are hairless twinks
Actually never mind I remember one with a beard who worked as a shoe maker

Well statistics and the recent demographic survey/census of pakistan disagree with you. And yes, the picture you posted was entirely hazaras, I would know.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Afghan_men_praying_in_Kunar-2009.jpg
here are pashtuns

Disgusting brown subhumans

like I said, the statistic only count the population of the region not the ethnic population. Its a flawed system, the estimate was made based on the pashtun population of individual regions. Also
>wikipedia

it's just a picture m8, image is too big to upload to Jow Forums

canada key sa kar keray de?

I don't speak pashto sorry. Zi Tajik yam

I would kiss the teen on the far right

>tajik
based and redpilled, do you slay pussy in canada?

Attached: young-afghan-man-at-the-tajikistan-afghanistan-border-crossing-market-B374HH.jpg (1300x956, 106K)

I had 2 gfs in highschool. Didn't fuck the first gf because muh islam. 2nd gf I did everything possible with her kek. For the past 2 years at uni I haven't been able to get a gf but one night stands weren't a problem.

were they pajeetas?

nope both white
I'm not attracted to indians unless they look like bollywood stars lol

how tall? I'm assuming 5'10 is manlet tier in Canada

183cm so 6'0?

I think 5'10 is a good height here, my older brother is only 5'10 and does okay himself (he spent the first few years of his life in afghanistan during the war which might have stunted his growth)