What the fuck is their problem?

what the fuck is their problem?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png (1200x600, 1K)

inability to fish

Aspirations above their station.

an all-consuming francophilia

their residence is a cause of great ire

ugliest women in europe
can't with until I get back home

That's Scotland.

Can't handle ass.

was referring to the old-ish Jow Forums meme about Dublin's francophone elite t.b.h.

we're ameriboos if anything

turning against our gaelic roots

they're ir*sh

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-29 16:49:30.png (660x133, 13K)

Attached: oecd_tests.jpg (550x522, 138K)

An innate aversion to ass.

Attached: Shillelagh_too-much-ass.jpg (1200x1600, 780K)

only blacks and faggots like ass

Attached: 1518900185518.webm (320x568, 196K)

I'm going to kick your ginger ass faggot you'll be begging me to stop. bleeding from every hole in your stupid ass body

Island surrounded by water but too stupid to learn to fish so they died in a famine and are still pissed

What problem? They're one of the few good westerners

Should be very careful with this, Richard Lynn has a strong anti-Irish bias and it is evident from his low estimation of Irish IQ. Many people have pointed out this as well as the more controversial estimations for Africans where he has missed several nations by as much as a standard deviation.

I am not saying the Irish IQ isn't lower than other U.K nations but since this 92 figure comes from Lynn I would be very cautious with using it when there are more quantitative studies done that show a higher IQ for Ireland.

literally shot dead for attempting to fish, along with being taxed out of being able to buy any sort of fishing equipment

I know he is trolling, but it still pisses me off that people underestimate the English when it comes to their attempts at genocide.

>only blacks and faggots like ass

>Not liking both tits and ass.
Top pleb.

fenian cunt

source:the spirit of the potatocaust by patrick donal o'meara, university of dublin press

Why do Irish anons bite so easily when it comes to the famine?

Attached: 1521211685061.jpg (648x704, 75K)

>bite so easily
>famine
:^)

to be fair that's just because I'm especially dumb and drag everybody else down

WHY

DIDN'T

THEY

JUST

FISH

They are hungry

Attached: 1530918692077.png (1691x949, 51K)

Attached: 1531430815858.png (744x650, 170K)

What does that mean?
Does does have to do with an historical event I am not aware of?

Based
Cringe
>
Meeting a girl with the surname o'meara on holiday in Portugal in a few days :^)

can't we all just get along?

Attached: gerry.jpg (525x647, 77K)

>attempts at genocide
Please, it was bad management. If we'd wanted to genocide the paddies, there'd be five times as many of them and they'd have conquered Wales or something.

They had a famine where a lot Irish starved to death or ate potatoes yet they live on an island in the North Atlantic and never bothered to fish

t.geaROID

Cringe

Every crop in the country died and everybody in the centre of the country died from having no food and all the coastal that survived and thrived couldn't transport fish to them because there was no roads infrastructure or transport, despite this being the cause of deaths and everyone on the coasts eating well retards think we just abstained from fishing because if people with no access to water didn't fish then obviously no-one did.

You can walk from one end of ireland to the other in like 6 hours or something I imagine, cut that in half and ride a bicycle jesus

Attached: 1532597561110.jpg (235x214, 11K)

>Ireniggers cannot build roads
I bet Ethiopia had better living conditions than Ireland

What the fuck? This can't be real. I feel like this is shitpost because of the content but the flag though..

Sounds good

/!\REMINDER/!\
breasts
face
feet
legs
*power gap*
other weird shit
*power gap*
ass

Attached: FaroffPhysicalKakarikis.webm (640x1136, 1.71M)

What I don't understand is Westerners (particularly Americans) who act like the Troubles is still going on and unironically think the IRA dindu nuffin

>feet

>feet
You had to ruin it

>british monarch prince charles
>monarch prince charles

What did Lord Mountbatten ever do to the Irish anyway? He was a war hero and didn't deserve to die like that.

Who''s that Irish actor

What's to understand? they're stupid and ignorant but like to flash their heritage and the best way to do that is pretend to support nationalist movements.

He be O'pressing us and shite

CIA

Attached: 1512188710275.jpg (640x471, 363K)

They're Irish.

Fuck the English, scum ass sucking cunts

Absolutely nothing ;)

Attached: IdioticBlandJoey.webm (1920x1080, 2.12M)

why are women so fucking hot yet so fucking insufferable at the same time

Attached: 1492963686217.png (1000x1000, 817K)

Because of the Je- Oh

>You can walk from one end of ireland to the other in like 6 hours or something I imagine, cut that in half and ride a bicycle jesus

Is this the power of Canadian education?

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-013130~2.png (1440x1909, 452K)

Was meant for

why didn't they just drive? says right there it would just take a few hours

>all they had to do was walk for less than 5 days to survive

Bullshit map

1 day by bicycle too so you're dumb and the Irish were lazy

Not enough houses on the coast, they wouldn't have been allowed to live there, and fish aren't actually an infinitely replenishable resource, even if there were enough boats to be operated by millions of people and replace the food-producing capacity of 85,000 square kilometres.

>Not just building a shack on the beach or becoming a vagrant with a fishing rod
>Rather starve to death

Should have just fished more

>Be me
>Be in 1840s Ireland
>Live in a rural town, poor farm worker
>Bicycle costs equivalent $8,689.28 USD in 2018 money
>Nevertheless, I somehow acquire one and cycle all the way to the coast somehow without collapsing from exhaustion and starvation

it'll take about 10 hours to get to the coast from any point and that can be done in 1-2 days

>Starving to death
>Not stealing a bike
>Not staying by the coast
>Not fishing

Potato niggers everyone

KAT

>Not stealing a bike

OK thats fine, everyone learns at their own pace, let me spell it out

If the average farm worker in Ireland could never dream of affording a bike, how the fuck do you think any of the rest of the country could unless you were a rich English merchant living in Dublin? Ireland wasn't a very diverse place, most people lived pretty much the exact same lifestyle, save for some fishermen. Even then, all fisherman were pretty much the same.

So how could you steal a bike
Further, if you had a bike (somehow) and it was stolen, then you wouldn't be able to get far.

>Not staying by the coast

I cannot begin to describe how retarded this one is

>Not fishing

Another retard who's fallen for the Anglo 'hurt sure just fish lmoa' meme. I fear for humanity

Why didn't they just ride the eagles

So it was neigh impossible to get to the coast on a tiny island and make a fishing rod out of a fucking stick, some string and a hook? lol shut the fuck up

You can’t expect hundreds of thousands of farmers and their families to march to the sea from the countryside and suddenly pick up a totally new trade and skill.

Furthermore, where would a Catholic farmer in a completely new town even get a boat? What would he do to get accommodation for his family of 7? He has fuck all money and fuck all will to live

St Patrick banished them or some shit idk

>You can't expect the Irish who are starving to death to learn to fish

Well I guess not. Also you know you can fish cod and pickerel from the shoreline right? It's the same latitude as Newfoundland if a bit higher in the North Atlantic. Lazy potato sucker

Attached: 1532598320784.jpg (328x396, 20K)

And wait a second does Ireland have no lakes?

bump answer me Irishmen, I can teach you how to fish