Why do Europeans see their parents naked? Does this extend to aunts, uncles, cousins, etc?

Why do Europeans see their parents naked? Does this extend to aunts, uncles, cousins, etc?

Attached: disturbed pepe.png (545x530, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/5562872/incest-map-of-europe-where-sex-is-legal-between-family-members/
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/indvandrere-foeder-flere-handicappede
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is difficult to go to sauna, without seeing them naked (parents, aunts, cousins, neighbors, etc).

>public nudity
Absolutely haram.

Kids don't see naked womens in hammams there?

Attached: totoro01.jpg (1278x690, 57K)

There's literally and objectively nothing wrong with seeing people naked, including family. We just live in a silly and selectively puritanical culture.

>i want to fuck my mom

Nigga..

I SAW MY MOTHER NAKED WHEN I WAS SIX YEARS OLD AND I STILL REMEMBER IT VIVIDLY

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A GIRL NAKED WHO WASN'T RELATED TO ME

Attached: a09.png (680x708, 387K)

the only time i've seen my parents naked is in the shower at the public pool

Why were your "parents" in the same shower?

Nudity =/= sex, dude. You just think it does because you're American.

There is literally zero reason to ever be in the situation to see your parents naked if you're past your early childhood. There's nothing wrong with nudity, but seeing family members nude is just wrong.

no there are the mens shower and the womens shower. if my dad didn't go to the pool with us, i'd had to go with my mom until i was 7

It's all just body parts familia.

We don’t. Don’t put us all in the same bag, cunt.

Because plenty of people don't associate nudity with sex. We do not feel the urge to fuck our cousins, surely this is not just a european thing?

I have a couple of pretty hot cousins I'd fuck t b h.

>Kids don't see naked womens in hammams there?
Aren't the genders separated there?

A lot of public pools here have locker room type of showers where no one has privacy.

You still haven't given a good reason as to why. After a certain age its normal and understandable to never want to see your parents or siblings naked. The last time I saw my dad naked, I got a full view of his hairy ass dick by mistake because his dumbass left the bathroom door open with the light off while showering, and I needed to use the bathroom because the other one was occupied. Frankly I don't ever wanna see that again. Why? Its incredibly embarrassing, offputting and a shock. You're the one arguing otherwise my dude so, give a good reason.

only parents desu

we used to go to a nudist camp in Croatia, so I've seen most of my family members naked

Based.

based and southernpilled

>be 9-10
>sleep in the top bunk bed, for some reason my mother slept in the bottom bed this night.
>that comes home early from work.
>"Oh hi.. maybe we should have a little shag?"
>mom just instantly "shyyyuuuuusshhh!!!!!"
>i pretend to be asleep

If you find that shocking you might have problems.
My parents walked to and fro naked all the time while getting ready for work. Well into my teens.

>sit in my room
>hear squeeking noises
>I think: who's cleaning windows
>listen again
>it's actually my sister moaning
>put earphones on

That black guy? Yeah, I remember him.

>If you find that shocking you might have problems.
>says the user wants to see his dad's cut dick and mom's saggy lips

k e k

My mom always run around butt naked and never close the fucking door when she is on the toilet

Attached: 1447354428092.jpg (153x179, 7K)

does farting of family memebers bother americans? it comes out of an arsehole and that's highly erotic area

the fact that you immediatly assimilate seeing your parents naked with fucking them says more about you than about people comfortable with it

Those are your parents it doesn't matter if you see them naked.

That's why your ancestors emigrated right...

Attached: 500px-Cousin_marriage_map1.svg.png (500x309, 42K)

>he hasnt seen all his friends naked and whipped them with branches

Parents, sisters... My parents never thought there was anything weird about and it and my mom even walked around naked when our friends were here (when we and our friends were still below 12)

Also, they never told us to hide our nudity. As a kid I would just drop my pants and piss on the street right in front of anyone.
As a kid I used to play with my penis and my sisters used to look at my hard cock when I was like 7. My big sis even touched it one time. My mom didn't care, she thought it was cute.
I wish she had told me not to do shit like that.

>this

Attached: uwotm8.jpg (450x437, 23K)

>it's ok to appropriate euro culture when a yellow fellow does it
Typical

Quit being fag, men have biological urges to fuck what they see. Just because you fell for the euromeme doesn't mean you get to act all righteous.

>No key

Attached: 849DF5D8-2217-4341-B3D5-0A7C918FB81F.jpg (702x800, 64K)

You shouldn't be around strangers naked in general. That's for animals, niggers, and fags.

You a fucking Mormon or something? Lighten up.

Only when I was young (up until around 10), and only usually my mum when she was getting ready before work. The only times I've seen male relatives naked (dad and grandad) was getting changed to go swimming, and this was all pre-10 years old.

desu it's pretty obvious to guess what it means just based on which colors are in the south and which are in the north

kys you dumb animal.

Sorry I thought it was included in the image
blue means first cousin marriage is completly legal, red means that it's banned. Inbetween there are various degrees of exceptions that make it legal in different cases.

the fact that none of you degenerates have given a good reason why you want to see your family naked is pretty obvious as to what youre hinting at

this is a reddit-tier poster

Just shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1532454882299.jpg (221x250, 8K)

>want
Stop projecting

the whole world is cringing at you, fag

You're really cringey by trying so hard to fit in with the Europeans. You're not, and never will be, European

If you still see your parents/sisters/brothers naked past the age of 7-8 you should kys and your family for degenerates

>first cousin marriage is legal in california
>illegal in the other west coast states

Kek Commiefornia really is something else

>no rebuttal
>muh projection

Mhm mhm, nice post Pierre.

Cletus...

I've seen my mother, father, sister, all of my friends and some of my friends gfs naked in sauna. Aside from the hotter of my friends gfs I haven't had an urge to fuck any of them. And even for them it wasn't because I saw them naked. If you automatically associate nudity with sex then there is something wrong with you.

>that comes home early from work.

What does this mean?

>If you automatically associate nudity with sex then there is something wrong with you.
Why do we wear clothes when it's not cold then?

I didnt provide you a rebuttal because your question wasnt related to anything that was said.

>see dad's benis when 7 yo
>forever think dad's benis is huge

Fingered a cousin.

>trying so hard to fit in with the Europeans
They're right on this one, dipshit. Might as well get over your weird hangup and accept it.

>Fingered a cousin
Based. How old were the two of you? How's your relationship now?

where is said that we WANT to see them naked ? We just do see them and don't care

because we don't see them as potential objects of sexual interest. Nothings happening in the nether regions because were not afraid of anything happening. The brain doesn't make that connection hence no blood is being pumped into the penis.

>oh noes i'm afraid of seeing mom naked cause i might pop a boner

who's the degenerate here?

18 and 16. We don't see each other anymore, but that's because of other reasons.

Because some people might not want to see my naked body and I don't want to force them to see it?

Because of decency
Still not about some secret incest fantasy

Being naked around people is for the animals you retard. Have a little respect for yourself you absolute mongoloid.

Maybe that's why you're fucked in the head.

This is an irrational belief that you hold without any facts to support it.

Because Europeans are pro-incest. If it's between two consenting adults, then you can't be judgmental about them. Just let people love. Right my European fellows ?
thesun.co.uk/news/5562872/incest-map-of-europe-where-sex-is-legal-between-family-members/

t. literally married his cousin

The way he calls us Americans as if he isn't. God I'd love punch his nigger loving little face in, you can tell he lacked a good beating or two growing up.

It happens here too when everyone goes to a banya
Are you insecure because they cut your pee-pee

>dad has tiny penis
>tfw got my mom's penis genetics
Dodged a bullet there.

Your mom has a big penis?

Edgy.

What?

> out with daddy and mommy naked
> peepee is bigger than daddy's by a lot
> people at the beach are laughing at your dads tiny wiener as your mom starts to walk off with you because she's embarrassed by his small size

kek

It's not incest in our culture to marry your cousin. Also, do you really compare marrying your cousin to having sex with your mom/sister ?

I mean it. I can smell the s o y coming out of your posts. I can see beard hairs coming out of your ID numbers you deserve a good old fashioned wooping boy. After that you can go suckle on some European foreskins you freak.

I saw my dad naked last week. He looks exactly like me except I have more muscles and body hair

This nigga mad y'all.

All relatives and friends desu

Being nude isn't sexual

>nigga
>y'all
nigger detected. Did your father often slap your sisters ass as a kid?

it's not illegal to marry your cousin here but it is still considered incest
ie we have stricter views on incest than you and you literally just shot yourself in the foot

One pair of my great grandparents were first cousins. Eastern Shore of Virginia ftw.

It's considered incest which is a legal act in some European countries and supported by your liberal culture. You're supporting incest by legalizing it. That's the point.

Hey man if it's two consenting adults then I see no reason it should be illegal.

No.
But when you marry your cousin generation after generation, there must be some damage in your families.

According to this, non-western immigrants give birth to 20% more handicapped children, than Danes.
dr.dk/nyheder/indland/indvandrere-foeder-flere-handicappede

why are amerifats so pretentous, how is it possible not to see your parents naked, do they also cant see you naked ever from birth?

brainlet fucktards

That's my point. I'm just trying to show how degenerate your western culture has become. Yet, you call us backwards for denying gays rights.

>Nurse hands over baby after birth
>HOLYFUCKIT'SNAKEDGETIITAWAYFROMMEYOUPEDOSCUM

I slid into a pair of jeans as I came out of my mum. no one saw my willy

Attached: 1210368.jpg (495x495, 35K)

>go into bathroom
>dad forgot to lock the door
>scarred for life
It's simple

>how is it possible
Well we typically cover ourselves before leaving the bathroom after showering. Or often we have bathrooms connected to our bedrooms which is really nice.

It's still not a big deal though.

You ARE backwards for denying gays rights.

It's obviously ok when you're a baby and even a child you dumbass.

no he's not you fag. gays shouldn't be allowed to get married because that's not what marriage is