Be American

>Be American
>Have 5 days of vacation in a year
>Get an unexpected flu for a week
>Cancel all your vacation plans

Why the fuck don't Americans value free time? What's the point of making a lot of money when all you do is work?

Attached: brendan.jpg (870x871, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8

>What's the point of making a lot of money when all you do is work?

60% of americans don´t have $ 300 for some emergency

>What's the point of making a lot of money when all you do is work?

this is what I ask myself everyday and one of the reasons I am a NEET

holy fucking shit :DDDDDDD

lmao

What jobs only give 5 days of vacation?

My job sucks but I get 5 and a half hours of PTO per paycheck

Found the dad

Attached: 1500642321936.jpg (1024x816, 87K)

They value consumption above all. If you don't consume, you don't live. That's the spirit.
When they're gathering with friends or family, 80% of the things they discuss is how much they earn, how many long hours they spent at the office in their long hours contests, and what's the latest shit they bought with their monies. The remaining 20% are discussions about entertainment like handegg or baseball.

We do value consumption way too much but the rest of your post is nonsense

>tfw you've been on paid vacation for almost two months
How can Americans compete?

Attached: 1533123517705.jpg (250x250, 35K)

Americans value free time, the problem is their employers don't see any advantage in giving it to them

hmmmmm

>How can Americans compete?
America competes economically precisely BECAUSE its employees are treated like shit. The whole system is built on abuse and mistreatment of anyone lower than yourself. For americans to be treated decently by their employers, the whole economic model of the country would have to be uprooted.

absolutely based

*in the bank
I keep my money hidden

Dude, like, we fucking hate it, okay? You think we’re fine with only getting one week of holiday for every year we work?
No, we don’t, but our bosses only care about their own well-being, and they don’t regret it if it has to be on the expense of others.
We want PAID MATERNITY LEAVES, paid holidays, paid sick leaves, it’s only fair for all the fucking value our labor has contributed to the companies and the economy.
We’re not dumb, stop treating us like we religiously worship capitalism.

I do bathroom renovations and I work when I want to. I've been on a week long break and have a job lined up tomorrow and for the next few days. Most office people I know get time every day they work, so they earn hours and can take time off if they want to. Only nigger tier jobs like McDonald's or janitor jobs give you a week off every year. The janitors in my building get 14 days a year.

>Why the fuck don't Americans value free time? What's the point of making a lot of money when all you do is work?

What do you mean? The sole reason I decided to go into STEMeme because I wanted to work LESS, have more benefits and get paid more. I know the people who you're talking about and frankly its sad. I don't wanna waste my life working when I'd rather do things I'd enjoy.

Vacations are communism
Fair wages are communism
Healthcare is communism
Having more than 1 kid is communism
Compassion is communism

Now go back to work

Bullshit, I’m an engineer, and besides regular holidays like Christmas and a Thanksgiving, I only get one week of holiday.
All workers deserve paid holiday anyway, don’t be a classist shitheel.

ATTENTION
This poster is a known putinbot, laught at him!

>Have 5 days of vacation in a year

Not necessarily anymore. For example my sister's hostmum (from like 15 years ago) has nowadays 5 weeks of paid vacation a year.

Where the fuck do you work and in what state? After I graduate I want to work in local government in California because they get some crazy PTO, benefits, and pay for little work.

Based American CEO in Spain.

get some skills and youll get better benefits. That's how it is in America. I can't speak for Saudi Arabia.

Attached: 8x5_The_Gang_Gets_Analyzed_-_'Unzipped'_Frank.jpg (1012x718, 62K)

wtf Buck Compton go back to Easy company and kill some krauts.

this commercial sends foreigners into a seething rage

I'm in trouble at work because I have 8 weeks of annual leave built up and they want me to take it. Each year I take only 2 week's leave over Xmas and I still have this much saved from 3 years with this company.
Feels good to not be American.

Attached: 1385807787592.jpg (557x641, 126K)

I have 4 weeks of paid vacation. It depends on the company and how much you work there.

I save weeks too. I have 6 weeks built up

Your're losing money that way dumbass

We've had an average of one million economic migrants every year for the last 5 decades. How do you demand higher wages, when your boss has 4 resumes on his desk from people willing to work under-the-table for less than minimum wage? How do you demand more vacation time in a similar situation?

American Latinos who revere Cesar Chavez as a Latino labor organizer forget that he was rabidly opposed to illegal immigration to the US for this reason. He made Ann Coulter look moderate on immigration. He called illegal aliens "wets" (short for wetbacks). He turned the United Farm Workers union into an arm of the deportation services (imagine; it'd be like a leftist American Latino union turning over illegal aliens to ICE today).

Attached: chavez_cesar_book_cover_edit.jpg (550x352, 40K)

NEETs have 365 days of vacation though.

>Jow Forums posting pol shit that has nothing to do with the thread

k

Attached: boomer.png (290x352, 56K)

aramco worker?

He is an american communist furry with a Saudi proxy. Impressive

Thank you for the $8/hour McJob, Mr. Noseberg, I truly am lucky to be born an American

Attached: 013FCFCF-207F-4EDF-AA6C-2168370C459D.jpg (448x377, 44K)

Clearer version

Attached: A5549212-78B2-464F-8D64-650493F256DB.jpg (612x765, 365K)

i make $12.50 at mcdonalds

Poverty-tier

I'm pretry sure that guy was focusing on trades like plumbers and miners and not min wage jobs. I remember he had a nice show.

>get 5 weeks of vacation a year
>cant go anywhere because i dont have a car
>gas costs $8/gallon anyway
i just use 2 weeks a year because i going abroad for a vacation is the only worthy vacation possible and thats of course expensive as well.. so i have ten weeks of vacation time saved up. wish i could just trade it for more pay instead.

>8 dollar a gallon
Jesus christ. This terrifies me as an American.
I had 2 weeks of paid vacation last year and I went to Canada with my car. It was fun.

I got good PTO and sick time, but I worked for IKEA

Jews
/thread

im 19

12.50 is good. Are you living with your parents and/or going to school?

>has nothing to do with the thread
your reading comprehension sucks. the thread is about ameicans not getting as many vacation days as others. Their explaining why organized labor fails in the US, and why American workers are shat on.

>giving a single shit about wealthy employers who don't give a shit about you
Is this the ultimate bluepill?

Attached: 25p8izbpw2q01.png (2517x1024, 457K)

I'm living with my mom and i'm going to school. I have a full scholarship and i save 90% of my income. I have 8k saved up and i plan to invest some of it soon.

>pol retard doing mental gymnastics to validate his trash
>muh immigrants
>muh cesar chavez hated wetbacks lol
>muh immigrants undercutting good ol murricans

nah try again sweetie lol. immigrants know that the us is a wageslave nation, and therefore are willing to undercut someone else for a job. change the culture to a european style and there you go. doesnt matter anyway cause millennials are inadvertently changing it

You’re an idiot if you think it’s all Jose and Juan’s fault.