Damn, how will amerimutts ever recover?

Damn, how will amerimutts ever recover?
web.archive.org/web/20180801233319/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/07/30/feature/majority-minority-white-workers-at-this-pennsylvania-chicken-plant-now-struggle-to-fit-in/?utm_term=.5468bb385c3b

Attached: washington-article-minority.png (994x829, 970K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=beurette
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t.zhang

dont white americans always bitch about how great minorities have it :^)

It's okay he's hapa so he understands both

>the wh*te menace is finally in it's death throes

Attached: 1532147218356.gif (512x288, 471K)

this, they 'get all the free shit thrown at them, get into power positions through nepotism', etc

finally white neets will get a good life

>tfw part of the elite pure upper class amidst an ocean of ugly brown manlets
Comfy feel.

Attached: 1532690516024.jpg (636x638, 52K)

>venson heim
>heaven engle

Even as someone who has had direct (if limited) contact with these people, it is still sometimes shocking how retarded PA white trash can be

>Whites become a minority
>Get a taste of the shit they've been doing to other minorities for centuries
>Cry about it

lmao

maybe if they cry hard enough they can genocide them again

whites are a minority on Earth

>be white
>become minority
>remain on top of social ladder
>receive even more benefits for being a rare non-mud-skinned ape person

>has a minimum wage job where she works cleaning chicken shit
>the thing that upsets her is not her awful shitty job but having to deal with mexicans
Get your life priorities straight lmao

>has a minimum wage job where she works cleaning chicken shit
>the thing that upsets her is not her awful shitty job but having to deal with mexicans
I can admire this

t b h even if i am surrounded by niggers i am glad to be white
in fact i won't admit it outside here but i can see brown people are envious and it is very flattering, i enjoy it, and when i move to white places in the countryside i miss being surrounded by niggers ironically

anyways that person in the op's real problem is that she is lower class
we should have some fund to give money to poor whites

no

literally this.

I feel bad for that girl because shes probably not responsible for years of mistreatment of minorities, years of isolating minorities away from white people. Now it's her and people her age on the receiving end when the playing field isn't always favoring white people. She should use this as a wake up call and go to school or learn a new job if she feels so isolated. Any job here in the US, specially manual labor, factory jobs, are going to have latinos working there by the handful.

the thing that she hates the most is that she's isolated because of the language barrier. I'm sure she would be much happier if she could communicate with them somehow. Also, they're dominican workers not mexican.

Honestly how fucking hard can it be to learn Spanish. If I were immersed in Spanish for 50 hours a week I'd be quoting Borges at length in six months.

Probably not that hard, I know some white people that can speak it well enough to get around latinos and be friends, however they also attempted at learning other languages so they're more open about it. This girl probably doesn't see the point in learning spanish, so it is what it is. Crazy because she could probably get really good at it seeing how she's submerged in the language at her job.

>t b h even if i am surrounded by niggers i am glad to be white
>in fact i won't admit it outside here but i can see brown people are envious and it is very flattering, i enjoy it, and when i move to white places in the countryside i miss being surrounded by niggers ironically

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH NONNONONONONO

Attached: 5r.jpg (2048x1536, 790K)

>this entire post

Attached: 1530329479709.jpg (720x960, 53K)

meme aside, I don't understand your reference.

>get over run by migrants
>better assimilate into the migrants' culture
pure cuck mentality

I didn't say that at all. Said she could learn the language quite fast if she wanted to. Did you not read the part where I said she probably doesn't feel like it? lmao fucking clown.

>hurr white kids in ghetto schools get bullied
yeah no shit, and you're proud ?
meanwhile in everything else you just work the shit jobs, always act jealous at white people, and are butthurt about us all the time just like in that post
not that you would know since you're unemployed

>that pic
Based

Attached: image.jpg (1282x966, 127K)

You're saying an unwillingness to learn Spanish in that situation is a negative.
Fucking rabbi

>they're dominican workers
Even worse, wewuzkangz.

Attached: 1504981292743.png (440x440, 168K)

Except bullying kids, your existence revolves around making food for white people, serving food to white people, cleaning white people's houses, driving white people's cars and literally wiping the ass of old white people. That and selling drugs.

Absolutely SEETHING native.
Wh*tes are effeminated, weak, cucked, timid and cowards. Doesn't matter the age or the size you will always be socially and physically dominated by the Negroid and the Maghrebi.
You were born africa, you will live africa and you will die africa you outdated animal.

Attached: tahia_djazair.jpg (394x718, 50K)

youtube.com/results?search_query=beurette
enjoy a nice late-night rage session mouloud

Attached: Screen shot 2017-12-23 at 6.01.36 PM.png (388x385, 70K)

That guy is black

Whites have been a minority for a long time

You know everything i said is true, in real life you shut up and laugh at our racist jokes since you want to keep your 1200eur/month slave job, this is why you are always angry and lash out on the internet.

Negroes are all scrawny cowards though

Attached: 1504988414308.webm (406x720, 2.96M)

So when are you two going to fuck?

now post this in french for me pretty boi :^)

Angry ? I'm simply putting an over confident wh*te at his place like in real life. And I'm financially stable thank you, hence my presence here.

>in real life you shut up and laugh at our racist jokes

Which racist jokes lmao ? You can't even look each others in the eyes.

I am not angry i feel pity for you, especially when i look at your mother who spends her day scrubbing the floor looking at us desperately. If i feel nice sometimes i throw in a "Hello how are you doing ?" and it lightens up her day seeing a white person care about her for once.
You are our slaves and you know it completely, you will never admit it, all you have is insults and retarded memes you use to reassure yourself.

You're not replying to a nigger, Pierre.
You're talking to a (((white))) redditor

GOOD lads

Yes, just like in South Africa.

Wh*te being weak isn't a meme it's a reality, you see it everyday.

Anyway I understand ad hominem help you cope with the state of your country but I assure you that you will be slowly replaced. If you're ok with it we can be friends but never forget :

>You were born africa, you will live africa and you will die africa

Attached: toka.jpg (970x546, 52K)

Your punchline is shit and so is your picture of a hipster drinking coffee, what is your point ? That your rap subculture is gay as fuck ?

You have nothing to say, you can keep pretending you are happy if you want, but we both know that tomorrow you'll be back to bitching about oppression and having a shit life because you're a nigger, which we both know is the truth.

>whites aren't aggresi-

Attached: IMG_7300.jpg (475x331, 48K)

you guys are actually insane because you're blaming young people who are alive today for actions that some people who died a long time ago did.

Not only that, but you also claim to be victims but you weren't even alive when this happened and you live a life of luxury compared to our ancestors

Attached: BBC.png (500x500, 73K)

Hmmm

Attached: IMG_7302.png (735x551, 52K)

you honestly think some /carib/ nigger trash that works in a factory farm is going to speak fluent spanish with a clear accent? they speak inbred dialects with extensive slurring and minimal enunciation, there's no communicating with such people

So? I see many posts justifying the colonization of the third world because their ancestors did x, y, and z on Jow Forums

this isn't relevant to what I was talking about, don't ever reply to me again

Kys proxyfag

touch luck lol

not a proxy but i dont see why it would matter anyway

>Not only that, but you also claim to be victims but you weren't even alive when this happened

Attached: IMG_7304.png (3000x2250, 184K)

lmao, I don't think you realize how racist Indians can be

Why does a dirty Pajeet think it can have any opinion on Hispanics?

maybe blacks should just stop killing eachother

yes it is tough luck for brown people that they are this ignorant

One of my roommates in college was Indian and he constantly called black people racial slurs in private

wait these average black men aren't sucker punching chubby white kids for once

it's almost like the medias image of them as tall and buff isn't reality, on average they're shorter than white guys