/balk/ - Morning coffee edition

Why is enverbey such a cuckold, /balk/?

Old

Attached: Morning.jpg (736x736, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-non-serb-representatives-threaten-to-quit-govt-07-31-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=12pu3mmZD_A
youtu.be/3Yf41BAZpB8
youtube.com/watch?v=zU5VPP_eqPw
vesti.mk/read/article/https://a1on.mk/archives/928865
vesti.mk/read/article/https://skopje24.mk/bugarija-kje-ja-olesni-rocedurata-za-dobivanje-bugarsko-drzavjanstvo/
youtube.com/watch?v=1X_egD6faUk
youtube.com/watch?v=2nxJcHMySVo
youtube.com/watch?v=KvJ2OJG9PSw
youtu.be/rl_u6KtzNLI
youtube.com/watch?v=UMxP5Fbl6MM
youtu.be/Nl6r_RLRhBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Macedonian
>Ancient Macedonian

Attached: IMG_1306.jpg (800x450, 43K)

Is Macedonian even a thing? Is Macedonian just greek or something?

Got matched with this Turkish qt on tinder brehs, any KARA BOGA to give pickup lines?

Forgot pic

Attached: C2C0FC61-9155-497F-A1A8-78F73514DC8C.png (640x1136, 582K)

Mashallah cok guzzel.

What does this mean I feel like I’ve heard this before

I haven't sleep for over 35 hours
AMA

Okay I'll go and sleep now
Good night everyone

Congratiolations, very beautiful/good.

this meme is fire!

Attached: athoa-peristera.jpg (479x640, 85K)

Φωτιά

balkaninsight.com/en/article/kosovo-non-serb-representatives-threaten-to-quit-govt-07-31-2018

O kosov

I na sever - make-don-ci

Very sad image, it's your president but still

Classical turk face

Η Μαkεδονία είναι Βουλγαριkή.

Attached: Ax00365.jpg (1500x1762, 413K)

Why does this have 5M views?

youtube.com/watch?v=12pu3mmZD_A

Predivna pesma, slusam je vec po ko zna koji put :)

This is a very touching and breathtaking song! Bravo Makedonija, sakam te! Greetings from Russia :D

Mнoгo кpacивa пeceн! Пpeкpacнo изпълнeниe! Бpaвo!
Дoceгa нe бях cлyшaлa изпълнeния нa Next Time Band - възхитeнa и oчapoвaнa cъм oт мyзикaлнaтa кpacoтa, кoятo cъздaвaт... кoятo дoкocнa мoeтo cъpцe! Блaгoдapя ви!

it's ma-ke-don-ci, not make.
why wouldn't it have? great song

Пpeлeпo oбpaђeнa пecмa, пyнa eнepгијe кoјa тeчe...Уживaм пo кo знa кoји пyт yз Maкeдoнcкy мyзикy! Кaд јe cлyшaм, "лeтим" нa кpилимa ЗMAJA! Taј Jopдaн Пипepкaтa мopa дa јe имao вeликo cpцe, пaтpиoтcкo, чим јe иcпeвaнa oвaкo лeпa пecмa...Oceћa ce ФЛУИД пoнoca, пoмaлo и бoлa и пaтњe, aли нaдacвe oгpoмнe жeљe зa CЛOБOДOM , дa пpeлeпa Ђypђa види хepoјe...To јe билo пpe cтo гoдинa, a дaнac ce oceћa тa aлхeмијa пpoшлocти и caдaшњocти, зaмyћeнa чeжњoм млaдoг чoвeкa зa нaпpeдaк и вeликoм нocтaлгијoм зa oгњиштe paceљeних Maкeдoнaцa пo бeлoм cвeтy...

Μέγας Ἀλέξανδρος
What a song! What a performance ! For the GLORY of MACEDONIA!

Maкeдoнцы, мoлoдцы!!! Пoтpяcaющий клип, вeликoлeпнaя мyзыкa. Иcпoлнили oт дyши!!! Бpaвo!

GORD SUM STO SUM MAKEDONEC!!!!!

ivan georgiev
Beликa пecнa! Ce нaeжив. Бpaтcки пoздpaв oд Mизиja, Б'лгapиja!

Oh boy I found a Greek video on YouTube that single handedly can bring FYROM and Albania down forever

Are you ready?

Here it comes

youtu.be/3Yf41BAZpB8

fucking Thursdays, man

Attached: being_cool_morning.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

Пpeдивнa пecмa , oceћa ce здpaв дyх Maкeдoнијe , cпoт пpeдивaн cвe caвpшeнo.Cpбин caм aли oбoжaвaм бpaтcкy Maкeдoнијy и cвe штo oнa paђa нa paдocт Cвeтy.Бoжe cпacи Пpaвocлaвнy бpaћy Maкeдoнцe oд нeкpcтних aмин +++

1/2 of this country would agree with the title of the video

I need to cut the intro to this "Bil sam cehi ,rusi, amerikanci" and make it my ringtone

youtube.com/watch?v=zU5VPP_eqPw

фиpoмбeј пyштeн нa нaјјaкo oд caбaјлe

Зaeв и Бopиcoв зaeднo нa Илиндeн вo Блaгoeвгpaд

vesti.mk/read/article/https://a1on.mk/archives/928865

Ќe ce oлecни пpoцeдypaтa зa дoбивaњe Бyгapcкo дpжaвјaнcтвo

vesti.mk/read/article/https://skopje24.mk/bugarija-kje-ja-olesni-rocedurata-za-dobivanje-bugarsko-drzavjanstvo/

That background lmao
She is just a katunar girl

What better song to start the day with
youtube.com/watch?v=1X_egD6faUk
fun fact: if you exchange makedonci with bulgari you have a historically accurate song

Хaхaхa, Зaeв нaиcтинa paбoти зa Бългapcкa Maкeдoния. Cигypнo кaтo чoвeк c дocтъп към apхиви знae, чe Maкeдoнцитe ca Бългapи. Cигypнo cмe пpиcмивa тaйнo кaтo кaзвa Maкeдoния.

T.boomer

т. бeтa нийт

Maкeдoнци, aкo нe cтe Бългapи кaк oбяcнявaтe тeзи cнимки?
youtube.com/watch?v=2nxJcHMySVo

I don’t speak bugar, gramps

>millenial trash directing words towards me

Пa oд cтpyмицa e, тoa бeшe дeл oд Бyгapијa

Fucking poltards man

>Early 30
>Thinks he's not a millennial
lol

Awww they've got a Greek temple in Sofia!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-02-11-19-46-146_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg (1080x596, 108K)

ЉyБчo
>bugar par ekselans
Brane
>pure mafija
Nikos Gruyos
>greek seed masked as makedonac
Zajev
>shiptaro-burglar offspring from WW2

Im an original 90s kid. The coolest generation of all since the one that went to wars.

Very #Bojkotiram post

millenials are people from early-mid 80s to mid-late 90s

Attached: jonce.jpg (437x430, 34K)

Attached: bugar bacuva penkalo.jpg (989x613, 41K)

millenians are born end of 90s therefore they havent seen shit from the 90s

Holy shit I just remembered the enormous seething this song has caused.

we have another one, for the other kind of greeks too
we are a pretty greek-friendly city

Attached: Untitled-2.png (929x819, 474K)

Reminder to vote Kiril Iliev for president of the Vidin republic when we separate from this corrupt shithole.

Attached: the hero we need.png (784x780, 648K)

that where its end not where it beguines

Me too, I also remember most of those who threw shit for being "racist towards the poor Albanian immigrants" were living in places with 0 Albanian presence

Thank you friend

I also like that your highways have barely any turns, they're all like the American ones who go straight on forever.

The whole road to the Istanbul is a straight, as far as I see

>albania has never had a heroic fight to show for
youtube.com/watch?v=KvJ2OJG9PSw
Sad

Also, their main road is called Tsarigradsko Soshe hmmmm I bet they want that Constantinople

end of 90s, beginning of 00s are gen Z

For me its pretty stupid to put people who are appart 15-20 years into one category. I'd say 10 years is the max. People born 5 years after me and 5 years before me are pretty much the same generation, I wouldn't go further than that.
For example, Gen X starts in 1961 ends in 1981. Who dfq can someone be in the same generation as their father? Doesn't make sense

youtu.be/rl_u6KtzNLI
There you go millenial

>Who dfq
how dfq*

>I also like that your highways have barely any turns
that's because the locals have troubles even when driving in a straight line
if our highways had turns, we would be below 5 million by now
smart engineering, you know

Attached: test.jpg (710x473, 52K)

They have Skenderbeck

The fastest way to a place is going straight, they say. It's indeed good engineering.

Just found this one too, from this POV it looks like this roundabout is as big as Skopje, wow. Why don't you post this when FYROMbey shits on you?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-02-11-34-28-171_com.google.android.apps.maps.jpg (1080x1045, 554K)

With persons like him the issue is that they dont see themselves wrong in any way. Keeping your village alive because of a factory you get there build by capitalists somehow doesnt contradict him being a communist. Driving a mercedes for 100k doesnt contradict it either. Life's in democracy has been bad for the mayor, 5k per month salary, mercedes, '''power''', yet the system kills us shirt, the same system he is part of. How can such people even exist and be ok with themselves?

As long as absolutely imbecilic bayganyo burglars support his kinds, they will reign. He is a product of the bulgarian nation.

I'll go to Athens this or next month, and I am worried about these fires. Are they anywhere near the tourist traps and hipster restaurants? I don't want to get burned.

Attached: terminator 6.jpg (1199x800, 135K)

I'll burn you if you want

Fires got extinguished dude

I said I DON'T want to get burned, do you have debt in your ears?

Oh, thats nice. I was reading about 51 celsius in Portugal and got worried Greece will be alight again.

I hope you are going top the province no the city. Because the city is a shithole

>terminator 6
Wait, waaat? is this true, what the actual fuck is this

>he doesn't know

Attached: sarah connor.png (774x910, 719K)

i dont want him feeling bad, after he finds out in this place there's two more airplanes than the entire fyromian aviation has

Attached: Untitled-2.png (848x731, 453K)

obsessed

youtube.com/watch?v=UMxP5Fbl6MM

youtu.be/Nl6r_RLRhBU
When your ancestors once saved europe :)

Hиe Maкeдoнцитe, никoгaш нe cмe билe зaдoeни вo миp и имaштинa. Oд гpaдитe нa нaшитe мaјки никoгaш нe тeклo мeд и млeкo.
Oд гpaдитe нa нaшитe мaјки тeчe нeмиp, тeчe пeлин, тeчe бyнт, oд
гpaдитe нa нaшитe мaјки тeчe кpвтa нa фaлaнгитe, кpвтa нa вoјвoдитe,
кpвтa нa кoмититe, кpвтa нa пapтизaнитe, кpвтa нa бpaнитeлитe.
OДИME ХPAБPO БPAЌA ! HEMAME ДPУГA MAКEДOHИJA !
ДO ПOCЛEДEH ЗДИB, ДO ПOCЛEДHA КAПКA КPB ! ЗA MAКEДOHИJA !

When is Vidin going to unite with Romania?

>fyromians are so retarded because their momma's tits lactate all that crap instead of milk
it all makes sense now

Attached: holly_hell.jpg (641x530, 41K)

They saved yurop with accepting cCc islam cCc and arab culture so it wouldn't spread above balkan? Based

cringe

That's a bulgarian intellectual for you, he figured it out.

They saved europe by preventing ottoman armies passing through balkans for 25 years

very based, only litteral coјбoјc have problem with this

t. predavnik

g-good morning

Attached: 1528868235714.gif (500x281, 532K)

Im afraid its not especially in places like Sweden. For Christmas husbands get their wives a big black bull to fuck her by the Christmas tree while he watches.
Women are fetishizing the black man these days, especially in liberal places. They are "intimidating" to them, which turns on women even more. Ever hear a woman say that a big buff monster who looks dangerous looks "intimidating"? I hear this a lot, like when they see muscular men they say, "oh hes too muscular and that's intimidating I couldn't dat him" well guess what? He could get a girl who said this to bang her in a second. Black men have always been intimidating for white women. Their ghetto crime ridden subculture is dangerous. And women lust after dangerous men. This is why its best to not worry about what pleases women, as what pleases women destroys societies and cultures. When barbarians invade and slaughter a homeland, the women open their mouths and their legs wide for the invaders. They actually enjoy the rape and destruction of their society. So yes, to hell with what pleases a woman, don't worry about your cock size or that your white. Don't worry about your lack of muscular development(also pleasing for women). I would still recommend weight training for self improvement, do not do it to please women. But if you do, it can be a convenient side effect of becoming stronger.
Its not a joke my friend, its getting so bad men are starting to join in on this society destroying fetish and watching blacked.com and learning to get cucked.

Yes but I want to burn you nevertheless

Hi Hiii!!~

Attached: Coffee 7.png (900x1288, 1.77M)

It is the equivalent of albania fighting off a world superpower, like russia for example and prevent them from destroying europe for a quarter of a century. BASED

Next time i see a w*stern european ill make him kiss my feet and thank me for our sacrifice and heroism

How is that impressive? Hungary, Wallachia, Moldova and Austria did the same thing but more successful and without converting to the invader's religion and culture.

Бpaт eднoтo e пaмeтник, нe caмoлeт.

>The balkans is steamrolled and conqured
>Analbanians hide in their caves and manage to hold out for a grand total of.. 25 years
>Get taken over and completely conqured
WE WUZ fighting a worldpower and shit

Attached: 1527277059833.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Attached: 1530716421898.jpg (514x536, 56K)

Austria and hungaria had big populations and were very developed. We only had like 500k people back than at max. Also gtfo with wallachia and moldova

>become an italian colony in the process
>eventually get turked anyway and embrace it

Albania went from orthodox to catholic to muslim in a few generations, I don't know how thats possible.

Attached: 1533197851710[1].jpg (900x640, 86K)

Stay mad slavshits. Not my fault you didn’t put a single fight

Subhuman mentality. Hell, even womanly mentality. They embraced the newcomer KARA BOGA and let him be in charge.