twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck anglos

Fuck Slav subhumans.

based retarded dabbing pepe poster

Attached: SEB_82.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

die cunt

been on a plane like twice and that was when I was 5

based i agree

Today was the last day at my job. I wore the company branded hoodie I received from work as a reward last year. I wore it yesterday too but it was the perfect item of clothing to wear for my final day, it was a symbol that I was good at my job and I was proud of it. My manager hit me with smiles and general positivity throughout the day, she's amazing and makes me feel that I'm good as I am and not defective.

After I came back from lunch I discovered that my manager had decorated my desk with balloons and tinsel. Co-workers giggled, I felt special, there was also a card, which I didn't open until i got home and gifts - 6 bottles of lager (along with a note asking me not to drink at work), there were also tonnes of sweets. It was funny present and it means a lot to me just because I know who it's from. Normally there would be a whip-round and the person leaving would get a grander gift but I didn't expect that, no one really knows or cares for me. A few people asked what the decorations were about and I explained, put a brave face on it but by this point I was breaking internally.

Tonight we were open until 9pm but only the guy sitting next to me and the chatty guy agreed to overtime. It was enough, I chatted to the guy next to me all day and even when we walked out of the building together. The chatty guy popped over for a conversation too, I got to say how I felt.

Before my manager left she gave me a hug, I hugged her hard, I wanted to show I cared, at this point I was fighting back the tears, my voice broke, my eyes were glistening. My manager joked before leaving. I couldn't look back at her and gave backwards waves as she was shouting her goodbyes. It wasn't until I started writing up my feelings at home that the tears finally rolled down my cheeks.

Attached: 938080932532.gif (500x492, 31K)

Attached: SEB_39.jpg (1333x2000, 1.84M)

alri rasheed

heres how to make a flight go back quickly

>download sad nigger rap
>get a window seat
>rest head on wall while looking out window
>daydream until you start drifting in and out of consciousness
>LAAAAADYYYS AND GENTLEMEN WELLLCOME TO BUENOS AIRES

The last half an hour was spent constructing my leaving email but I think I got distracted before sending it off. Now no one at the call centre will understand how much I truly appreciated them. But at least the guy sitting next to me got to take my widescreen monitor. Placed this little pig plushy I claimed onto the quirky guys desk. Really eating me that I may not have sent off that email. Normally I'd have been able to login at home but I got too eager and tried logging in on my mobile, entered the wrong password and got locked out. In the email I thanked everyone, even those who had just spoken to me once, for taking the time to do so and sometimes it was the highlight of my day.

Earlier in the day my manager asked me what race I was but that's not important now. She could never offend or upset me.

The feelings I'm left with are awful. On one hand I don't want to forget this time in my life and these people where and who made me happy but on the other, thinking about it just makes me upset now. I need to forget but it seems wrong to delete these precious thoughts. I want to numb the pain, I've thought about self harm again but that's not a long term solution. I just want to be happy and for a while in my life, I actually was, I just didn't know how happy I was until it was too late. Clinging to those memories, I don't know if there's any reward in that or if it will just bring constant misery, being reminded of what I had and the people I'll never see again. If I had a Facebook account, I'd have been able to add a few more 'real' people and that'd be cool. I'd always have a bit of them with me and our link wouldn't be completely severed.

Attached: 1356109485730s.jpg (250x242, 7K)

*whispers "paki bender sex offender" in your ear*

sue

Attached: su7085.jpg (900x1200, 153K)

Lefties think that corporation taxes are too low at 19%, but often fail to mention that CT is a tax on profits only. There's a 20% tax on all (eligible) products they sell regardless of whether they're loss making or profit making - VAT. And that gets passed directly onto the consumer, reducing purchasing power directly.

Taxing products through VAT is the real theft

countries ive been to:
England
Wales
Scotland
France
Belgium
Netherlands
Germany
Sweden
Norway
Austria
Italy
Morocco
USA
Canada
Peru

youtube.com/watch?v=HOvLEh1Vv_w

PAKI BENDER SEX OFFENDER

I had no appetite at home. I ate nothing. I opened the card and apart from my manager it was just filled with generic 'good lucks' and some people didn't even bother signing it at all (Stacy), also missing quirky guy since he is on holiday. It's still mightily precious to me. It's a record of that time and those people, even if I wasn't much to them. Funnily enough, it was a former enemy who cared enough to form a joke. Half the card was empty.

My feelings for the quirky guy have dulled. Maybe this pain will fade as quickly. There comes a point when I can no longer mentally simulate scenarios, that's when it's over.

The only thing I can think of to dull the pain is knowing they probably don't care much for me, I don't mean a fraction as much to them as they do to me, they'll probably forget about me almost instantly and continue being happy. If they're happy, I can be happy. My manager called me one of her favourites but she has banter with most people. Yeah, they're happy, they don't need to know how important they were to me, that'll just drag them down. I should be happy knowing that. The paradise I was a part of still exists, I'm just not part of it, if I'm upset, it's just self pity and I should be able to deal with that, that's nothing new, I know I suck and that my environment is depressing and devoid of positivity, that's solely my burden. Actually, that doesn't even matter. I'm happy just knowing they're happy and that the good times are rolling on without me but so what? I was never self interested, it's always been about others with me.

Thanks for letting me be part of your world.

poleaboo.wordpress.com/
poleaboo.wordpress.com/
poleaboo.wordpress.com/

Not a single cloud in sight.

It's the worst part of traveling

Attached: SEB_87.jpg (590x932, 33K)

countries ive been to:
England
Scotland
France
Pakistan

Although I usually lie about Pakistan, sometimes I even say I've never left the country

bangkokjack.com/2018/08/01/aussie-loses-eyesight/

Careful whom you let pee on your face boys

what a whore

Then why did right-wing retards introduce the VAT in the first place?

Attached: 1532001824250.png (644x573, 68K)

now transatlantic steamers... THAT was the way to travel...

England
France
Belgium
Netherlands
Denmark
Spain
All the canary islands
Greece
USA
Canada
Fiji
Hong Kong
Thailand
Japan
India

Attached: SEB_62.jpg (594x420, 62K)

site is down

im a stinky boy

should go in for a shower haha x

might not haha x

>the self proclaimed white nationalist living in asia
>DOCTOR nasseem douche
>paki bender sex offender
>arsetralians

me thinks not lads, ta xx

Attached: 1533163072227.jpg (800x800, 104K)

disregard it's ok now

MIGHT COP
atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/mcy/d/50cc-chinese-moped/6658464062.html

Attached: 00w0w_2rQPzuqjpMe_1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 86K)

>(((right wing retards)))

jewish hands typed this post

LE POOOOOOOO IN ZE LOOOOOOOO

Attached: DjlSjWEU8AAXxmx.jpg (575x715, 55K)

any /strong jaw gf 2018/ man in

>i'm religious
a nice way to know that someones iq is below average

Attached: SEB_28.jpg (480x639, 37K)

why is this so funny

*tips fedora*

you'll be alright mate
not sure why everyone on this board hates you

Don't understand why they don't just impute company tax a la VAT and just get companies to divvy up any difference on their tax return, same as they do for income tax

yeh, I got
>Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Check back in a minute.
but was ok after a couple of refreshes

England
Scotland
France
Germany
Mexico
China
Hong Kong
Macau

Also lived in three of those

mainly stayed in Punjab where that's less of a problem but yeah it is grim there haha

>56% """anglos""" mad
>real anglo agrees

made me think

Attached: SEB_72.jpg (1118x838, 170K)

England
Scotland
wales
france
spain
portugal
germany
netherlands
belgium
italy
cyprus
greece
Denmark
Norway
slovakia
austria
croatia
canada
usa
mexico
belize
guatemala
honduras
nicaragua
costa rica
australia
new zealand
israel

*tips Pandora*

but I like planes

>china
>china
>china

Attached: SEB_15.jpg (1118x744, 139K)

*tips andorra*

'tist

fuck off billionaire

that was an irishman mate

Got infuriated by the little chicks at my two banks today thailad. Wanted to make a simple bank transfer to Japan. One asked me for an invoice. Another asked me for an invoice, my work permit and work certificate. Withdrew all my money from both banks. What's a good bank for international trznsfersThailand? I'm at scb and kasikorn.

bing bing wahoo

Attached: SEB_144.jpg (800x1005, 119K)

fuck off povvo

also Slovenia and Czech republic

"Well Roger, it's almost time for the world favourite to take his seat for the final and most prestigious event of the poolympics."

"Yes Steve, we've had great competitors in the weight event, the length event, and a really memorable stench event, but this is the one everyone has been waiting for, it's the speed event. Who will take home the most coveted brown medal from this poolymics?"

"Now this man, Guile, he's a newcomer but hotly tipped as the favourite by those who have seen him in training, and here he is, he's taking a seat... The crowd is-"

"sonic POO!"

*cheering and applause"

"IT'S A NEW WORLD RECORD! GUILE HAS DONE THE FASTEST POO IN WORLD HISTORY! What a momentous day."

Attached: guile-blue-animated.jpg (500x292, 26K)

Attached: SEB_25.jpg (960x540, 29K)

send it to the man himself he'll pass it on for you

Odds and I fry an egg
Evens and I starve myself another day

What did you mean by this?

Netherlands
Italy
Germany
Belgium
England
Finland
Sweden
Spain
South Africa
France

Attached: SEB_94.jpg (1118x732, 214K)

>Slovenia and Czech republic
ACTUAL quadrillionaire

have a nice egg

send it to thailad

Yeah but I didn't need a visa for two of them

thanks x

Attached: SEB_29.jpg (400x400, 36K)

planes are cool but when you're stuck in one for hours regularly the novelty begins to wear thin.
Unironically crypto if possible. Otherwise something like paypal the fees aren't so bad, the banks will fuck you around if you want to send money out of the country, they're surprisingly efficient if you want to bring it in though.

England
Wales
France
Spain
Germany
USA

Probably went through Belgium on the way to Germany as it was a coach trip but even if so I don't think that counts. I don't see Belgium in my passport.

Ah haha

ordering a nigger

went to Wales once if that counts

Attached: wew.jpg (1289x667, 118K)

Business idea: free rope for saddos.

me entering the thread sorting out all the SEA sexpat nonces

youtu.be/QVZKheINf-A

Attached: SEB_33.png (500x445, 97K)

yeah i didn't mind flying much until i went to uni and had to fly back and forth across the country several times a year

actually one of the best scenes in the show
love that zip furio

>shoots the wrong people

sure, why not
where's the rest of your list though

Attached: SEB_92.jpg (681x1024, 248K)

still don't have a pilot's license

You just KNOW

alright mate

Attached: 1434138901640.jpg (2153x3371, 723K)

Attached: SEB_13.jpg (740x1110, 151K)

Trying very hard to take in a bit of hair of the dog but my body now has a memory of what happened with the other bottle of rum and is refusing to cooperate

where can i find a school for bollock smashing
have a donation to make

Not an option, I'm sending it to a University and they don't have either. Thing is I did it before with scb and they didn't ask for any of this. Reeee.
>stupida facking game

might move to laos and become laolad

Attached: 1509551934096.png (666x520, 218K)

I suppose the same is true of many things