Japan should apologize

Japan should apologize.

Attached: businessman-apologize-to-boss-japanese-kneeling-position-sorry-all-mistakes-36375478.jpg (1300x957, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/i will get a new proxy/country/ru/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpilled

Don't bother, we know nips are insincere liars

sorry... wait

Attached: mao stronk.jpg (2048x1448, 176K)

but chingooks are criminals

Attached: Crime stats.jpg (400x285, 19K)

that is irrelevant, you know

Yes, Nips committed atrocities.
But before that, the Chinese should apologize for letting one of the great ancient civilizations be taken over by fucking commies.

sorry kim

>yes you exposed me
>but don't you worry jap I will get a new proxy and you will pay for your crimes against south korea.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/int.desu.meta/text/i will get a new proxy/country/ru/

huh?

Attached: Uyghur Genocide.jpg (265x294, 30K)

the op is korean, newbie

Why are wh*test and asi*ns so evil?

chink population is more than 10 times of the others. so i'd say the chink percentage is normal. the gook percentage on the other hand....

>one of the great ancient civilizations be taken over by fucking commies.
Mongolia??? Because it definitely is not China.

I'm totally lost

Attached: 1532863946819.png (800x1672, 209K)

what does that mean

to me, chinks are still chinks genetically and culturally.

As a Chinaman I would like to apologize to the nips for how my people act when visiting Japan. It's such a shame that so many Chinese people are rude as fuck

I didn't even read it, but simply Chinese doesn't refer to one race.
I don't know you are white or not, but for example, do you think French , german and pole are all the same race?

chinks are mutts. and i don't have a problem with that.

no you don't have to do it.
There are some people getting mad about it, but we know how commie countries are. and there are lots of good chinese people in Japan.

>chinks are mutts
yeah, as is other race.

with a huge population, chinks have to be literally saints to be perceived polite and well-behaving in other countries. if you 10 folds japs population, you will hear about chopped up corpse dumped in trach bins in the news twice per month.

I've been to Japan 3 times and all 3 times I've seen Chinese people acting horrendously rude and inappropriate. I legitimately feel a great shame knowing that they are my people.

I have yet to date a Northern Han Chinese girl. My assumption is that the majority of them are leggy

the rude Chinese people are only who growing up under commie regime.
almost all of Chinese who came here before commie started are extremely good people. don't say like that.

and main land Chinese exchange students whom I know are good people :D

Do something to those insecure western chink 3rd gen immigrants obsessed with identity politics. Whats annoyed me the most is them not chink tourists. Why would you be anti Japan and heritage fags despite being wealthy and trying anything you want to. Get your shit together before whining about whites and Japanese everywhere on the internet

japs are by far the worst posters on Jow Forums
they can't speak english
they are paranoid
they are dumb
insectoid nation
irrelevant country

sorry kim :p

>yes you exposed me
but don't you worry jap I will get a new proxy and you will pay for your crimes against south korea.

Should we apologize to you Russian """men""" for cucking your women?

Attached: japanesebf.png (1635x978, 1.19M)