1. You're cunt

1. You're cunt
2. What's your national hero

Attached: 13196632494_c3c3c50722_b.jpg (1024x1024, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_IMF_Crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. Flag
2. Washington, Lincoln, and Grant.

Attached: simo häyhä.jpg (640x882, 55K)

Flag
Andrew Jackson

I thought it was Joan of Arc, whom we burned at the stake

Attached: kristaps-porzingis-biografija-1140x641.jpg (1140x641, 67K)

holger danske

Attached: holger-danske.jpg (550x367, 34K)

Only REAL people please.
Sorry but we are the one, who burned her

We have so many heroes. There's our first president of course, a man that led our armies to victory over those most oppressive Brits, while retaining the humility to offer up the executive power given him at the end of his term in accordance with respect to the power of the people. There are men who've sacrificed themselves to save others like Casey Jones. Folk heroes who've died in a worthy cause like David Bowie, Davey Crockett and others. Pioneers like Daniel Boone, Lewis and Clark, and many others. The list is long and weighty, through every era.

>Tecun Uman[1](1500? – February 20, 1524) was one of the last rulers of theK'iche' Maya people, in the Highlands of what is nowGuatemala. According to theKaqchikelannals, he was slain by SpanishconquistadorPedro de Alvaradowhile waging battle against theSpanishand their allies on the approach to Quetzaltenango on 12 February 1524. Tecun Uman was declared Guatemala's official national hero on March 22, 1960 and is commemorated on February 20, the popular anniversary of his death. Tecun Uman has inspired a wide variety of activities ranging from the production of statues and poetry to the retelling of the legend in the form of folkloric dances to prayers.

Legend goes when he died a Quetzal bird landed on the blood on his chest, and that is why all Quetzals now have red along their stomachs.
Meanwhile in Pedro de Alvarado's diary he barely mentions him and just says he killed some captain. He and his brothers would conquer Central America in a few years.

So Tecun Uman is a hero, but more so a symbol of the history of our country. Depending on who you ask though people may think differently of him.

Attached: choque-tecun-uman-pedro-alv.jpg (500x300, 72K)

Jonas Basanavičius, a doctor, editor of the first Lithuanian newspaper, an important person in the Lithuanian national revival and overall a proponent of Lithuanian independence.

There a re more, of course.

Attached: basanav[1].jpg (800x1054, 161K)

Appalachia
Squire Boone

Attached: Squire_Boone_Crossing_the_Mountains_with_Stores_for_His_Brother_Daniel.jpg (455x500, 44K)

Sorry but I don't know many of them, please pick only one

That's really cool. So in Guatemalan history you associate more with the natives rather than the Spanish?

Flag
Bomber Harris and Angela Merkel

>foreigners don't know them

as if often the case with national heroes.

What exactly was the role of Koscziuszko in America?

Very nice beard. Do you consider Vytautas the great as a hero in Lithuania?

Dunno we have a lot
this guy is one

Attached: Gral_Ignacio_Zaragoza.jpg (668x646, 285K)

Si, somos Maya

Well that is where the opinion varies...although in my opinion having a hero who loses is a pretty good message for a country as troubled as us.

Ur gay
pic related

Attached: Jose Gervasio Artigas.jpg (800x1284, 342K)

I think everyone knows Garibaldi, Piłsudski or Bismarck. Just pick someone famous

Absolutely. The most famous of our grand dukes. Though he was the most popular in the early thirties (due to the 600th anniversary of his death).

he was one of the many adventurers that came to involve themselves in the conflict to our aid, like the Prussian Friedrich Wilhelm Ludolf Gerhard Augustin von Steuben that oversaw training, or the Frenchman Lafayette

So come on, tell us about them.

I'm only familiar with the garibaldists, and the man of iron from those three

Attached: bolsomito.png (610x407, 191K)

1. My fag
2. Piłsudski the hammer on commies

Fugg, forgot that I'm outside Bolan

flag
harald fairhair

easy to do in that country I imagine

Nathan Hale

Attached: 1503643160874.jpg (220x325, 26K)

no Olaf? rib

our fairhaired king was far more important than any of our olafs

Vercingetorix, Clovis, Charlemagne, Saint Louis, Saint Jeanne d'Arc, Louis XIV, Napoleon and Charles de Gaulle

>flag
>moulay ismail, alpha chad king of morocco who fathered like 1000 children

You forgot Pétain my friend.

He was a general who participated in the successful defense against the british invasions of the river plate and later in the may revolution against the spanish loyalists.
The revolution was a success and he established the league of free peoples (pic related) which were supposed to be the foundations of what it would be called later Argentina, but this was cut short due to a portuguese invasion (with the collaboration of the traitors of Buenos Aires). His country was destroyed and he fled into exile in paraguay where he died at the age of 86, his last wish was a horse so he could die in the saddle like a true gaucho

Attached: 2D2.jpg (450x455, 48K)

General born in Tejas
Along side general Diaz commanded a small army of very few profesional soldiers and mostly villagers and won the first victory in the second Franco Mexican war.
He did this while he was sick and his wife died while he was preparing his army when the french invaded
Also commanded the liberal troops during the war of reform

Pic related, Juan Santamaría. He was in charge of BTFOing a bunch of dixie hillbillies that tried to invade us

Attached: Santamaria,_Juan_-monumento_Alajuela_07.jpg (220x165, 5K)

he did what he could to save france, RIB

Attached: minin-and-pozharsky-statue-wallpapers-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 324K)

Attached: washington.jpg (4781x2690, 3.55M)

>not charles martel

Attached: Tito_en.wikipedia-1-1050x924.jpg (1050x924, 71K)

can't reach into antiquity without you niggers calling me a wewuzzer eh?

Attached: bourguiba.jpg (1024x695, 214K)

Fought the Turks than saved Hungary from becoming a Russian colony.

Attached: hero.jpg (592x600, 85K)

he looks like hermann goring

Togo

Attached: 5b0f624783f7bac6862ed2968e595f8e.jpg (250x357, 28K)

i love him too

Attached: thatch.jpg (472x450, 17K)

Uz Maršala Tita!

seriously the women who made people into poverty

Philippe poutou lmao

>grant

literally who

it's Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Lincoln. In that order. Even Paul Revere or Martin Luther King Jr are more known than Grant

Did you crop that pic in hope that we wouldn't find out he was dwarf ?

Attached: Pálffy_János.jpg (617x949, 182K)

Grant broke the south, first in the west, then he shattered their spirits in the east

Grant was a good general and that's about it.

Forgetting B. Franklin was the cardinal error. The dude is as close to an American Leonardo Da Vinci as it gets.

Muhammed

>Juan Santamaría

yooo I was just reading up *our* nefarious filibustering during the 1800s, fascinating stuff

was that the only time the central americans teamed up to BTFO whitey?

*defends your parliament from tyranny*

Attached: Oliver Cromwell, His Highness By the Grace of God and Republic, Lord Protector of England, Scotland (823x1000, 399K)

As far as I know yes. It's funny, we didn't have an independence war (the people at Guatemala just signed it), so the campaign in 1856 is regarded as the equivalent

I cant decide between Bill Nye and Trayvon Martin

don't you mean, neil dat's ass tyrone?

Yeah, no. The economy was absolutely fucked (and had been for years) for before Thatcher came along and communist miners were totally out of control.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_IMF_Crisis

Sir Arthur Harris

1. Shitaly
2. G*ribaldi

Ned Kelly or the swagmen.

BTW What do Americans think is most important war Among Independence War, Civil War, WW II?

Arminius

Attached: 5951.jpg (450x600, 18K)

I consider this guy "farhat hached" our national hero. He was the co-leader of the last stage of the revolution with Bourguiba then he got weirdly assassinated by the "main rouge" while Bourguiba wasn't and then Bourguiba murdered and imprisoned and tortured many others of the revolutionaries.
The circumstances and consequences are weird right ?

Attached: 1000Farhat.jpg (1000x400, 133K)