3 : do you like her?

1 : 19
2 : yes i do, 26,
3 : no, i wana kill her

Attached: wojak5.jpg (220x229, 7K)

1. 21
2. Yes, 14 I think
3. Would die for her like I would for my other family members

Attached: 1531703713752.jpg (660x495, 141K)

Misread that, disregard that "yes", please don't bully me.

1. 20
2. 18 and 15
3. yes

Attached: 1518826885094.jpg (850x1200, 155K)

Two little sisters
I love them

thank god i don't have one

Attached: 1525311813700.gif (554x400, 120K)

Yes, she is 30
No. She used to tell me that I was a faggot and a mistake since I was 12, while she would constantly drink her ass off. The bad thing is that my parents believed her and prohibited me from criticise her and her habits while putting me in a modeling school in order to get me ""fixed"". Then she became a single mother, she doesn't pay attention to her son and I am the one that tends to stick with him and yet she has the nerve to still act just as smug as before while she still lives with our parents.

Attached: 1532361501699.jpg (421x511, 57K)

I'm sorry about your situation user, a family member like that is never a family at all, blood dosen't determine that.

1. 18
2. yes, 16
3. no, she's a bully. cunt even stabbed me with a fuckin screwdriver

She is 28
She is ok

Is it even legal to have a screwdriver in the UK?

>believing Jow Forums memes

>Living in the UK

>mord
blåpillet

>shart in the mart

1. 28
2. yes. One is 24 and the other is 18
3. I love the older one buy I absolutely fucking hate the younger one.

>Can shart in mart and not get stabbed by Muhammad on a moped
Feels good

too bad you'll just get shot

>Get shot in the US
>Perpetrator gets arrested/shot by police
>Get stabbed in the UK
>YOU get arrested for aggravating/defending yourself

>five and six

1. 18
2. no
3. would like her, if she was

Attached: pepe3.png (250x250, 51K)

MOOOOOOOORDE?

Yes, 22
We used to not get along well at all but that's improved a lot over the last five years

1. 20
2. 27
3. Don't really care and never have been close, Rarely meet again after her marriage

i'm just waiting for that one swede to reply

Attached: 15043467333345.png (420x420, 9K)

Having a sister is cuckoldry. Almost as bad as having a daughter

Thanks, user.
>a family member like that is never a family at all, blood dosen't determine that.
That's what I tried to tell my parents all these years, they just won't listen.

ill wait here with you

i'm 22
my sister is 30
we never liked each other and now she lives in Norway with her bf and i didn't talk to her for years

Attached: 1521735131264.png (371x354, 7K)

>25
>she's 21

no she drank the american feminism coolaid at uni and leeches money off our parents that should be for their retirement

1. 22
2. no
3. yes I want a sister to commit incest with

Same

1. 19
2. Yes, she just turned 22.
3. Oh, more than anything else on this earth. She's the only person I have ever truly loved, and my only real passion in this life.

>22
>yes, 16
>of course, shes been in korea with our mom since summer started and I miss them both so much

You shouldn't joke about these things user, and calling sibling love "incest" also trivializes sibling love. It's not about perversion or anything like that, it's a mix of a sacred bond, one that can only be achieved through sharing blood as well as upbringing. It is also about lust. The laws of our society dictates that such love is unholy, perverted and sick, but who is really to say that if I were to hypothetically marry my sister, I would be in the wrong? What gives one man the right to preach to another man? Food for thought.

You should also know better than to joke about these things. Some things may seem like a joke to you, but for others they are life and death. I should have expected nothing less from an Australian, a people who think life is but a joke.

Attached: pepettäjä.png (401x367, 3K)

If you want to debate me on morals I am here for half an hour, my Eastern neighbour. Do you have any objections to my moral views?

I have fingered my sister's asshole and vagina at the same time in sauna, so there nothing to debate about

Attached: smug.png (438x512, 337K)

If you are actually serious about this I am not sure, but if you are then I would like to ask you if you two love each other? And if so, can you understand how I feel about my situation? I also wish that you would not talk so lightly about making love to her. When I make love to my sister it's an act of purity, believe it or not. When I'm inside her my senses are heightened and the fleeting shallowness of the modern city lifestyle just disappears entirely, leaving me a free man, albeit for just a few seconds. Do you think we will ever see people stop being judgemental and at least have a more open view on sibling love?

1. 19
2. yes, 15
3. hate her with all my being

We have been doing that for what, 6 years now?
I see my sister only once every few months and i wouldn't call it love. We both just like it, so we do it. We never have sex though, so it's just fingering or oral sex
And yes i can understand your situation, but i would never put my dick inside her, because it would feel wrong and i don't want any accidental babies. Sometimes i'm afraid my parents will find out and that's what concerns me the most.
I wouldn't recommend this to everyone though, because it can ruin your relationship between you and your sister and you could even lose your parents and other siblings

>Would die for her
That's very nice, user. I respect that. I would do the same and even more for my sister. I would do horrible things just to stay with her.

It feels soothing to know that I am not the only one, it really does. I can understand you not wanting to penetrate her, and maybe you shouldn't, because since the first time I entered my sister I have been addicted to it. In the future I understand she might get a husband and want to live a normal life, why wouldn't she? But in the end, I know that her kids will have to be mine and nobody elses. It's just the way it has to be. 6 years is a long time...for us, it started when I was 16 and she was 18, just about to turn 19.

Yes, 24
I love my sister

She's ok. Very sweet kid. Can't really relate due to age gap though.

Yes
No, she and my neighbor raped me as a kid

Yes, she's 19
Yes. We have always gotten along well and I'm very proud of how she's doing in life. She got like a 4.5 in high school plus hundreds of hours of community service and now goes to UCSD.

aha my brother is 7 years younger than me and im sure he wants to kill me too

Attached: 23465747434.jpg (360x324, 13K)

20 and 8
i hate the older one but love the yoounger one
i would kill anyone who even looks at her with lust in their eyes