Redpill me on this country and its' inhabitants

Redpill me on this country and its' inhabitants

Attached: Albania-Map-1024x723.png (1024x723, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/12/13/233502.full.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Attached: DIASPORA.jpg (1260x1260, 352K)

They were cucked by the Italians at one point.

That's literally all I know.

map cuts right at Lazistan. Can you find one that shows it as well.

>Crimea

All I could find is this.

Attached: TOP 5 EXPATS IN EU JAILS.jpg (800x417, 150K)

How are the relations between the two nations like today? Is there some Italian influence in Albania?

Whiter than Greece. I had albanians in my high school and one girl was a catholic and parents were from north of albania and she had light eyes and brown hair despite most other albanians having dark hair and eyes.

I would think there'd have to be. I mean Albania doesn't have much of a real culture of its own, does it? Plus I hear that their diaspora in NYC likes to act like stereotypical guidos.

I heard that Muslims and Christians live peacefully together in Albania. Is this true?

low iq subhumans
greece is superior

I think they're all mostly irreligious thanks to gommunism.

>Whiter than Greece
Greece is as white as Albania.
both have majority eb3 and j2 people.

Attached: Y Distribution Europe.jpg (879x599, 104K)

Islam in Albania and islam in the balkans basically is like... I'll pray once every special occasion, and then fast on ramadan but otherwise nobody cares.

They have some people here they need to collect back.

Balkamoors

yes,surprisingly every nation there claims to be whiter than the other. lol

they come here to stab people

Speak for yourself, whiteboi

Attached: 1415963614056s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

haplogroups don't show how white an nation is
pic related are all known individuals to belong to ev13

Attached: 1528346723729.jpg (1982x3019, 2.45M)

Why are they so stabby?

I would never have recognized the young Attenborough.

Attached: removekebab.jpg (679x820, 71K)

TURKE'D

because they came in ancient times and bred with european women like the BVLLS they are.

t. Jealous ikishit

t. american born in europe

Attached: albanian in italy.png (2480x1924, 750K)

that haplogroup is the native thracian haplogroup

Haplopoops denote ancestry, north Albanians are MUCH whiter than anyone you'll find in Greece. We're actually very pale skinned, it's only our features that our dark like hair. Greeks are too "Mediterannean", I've only seen a few who didn't have olive skin, though they are also not as dark as people say they are.

>Haplopoops denote ancestry
By this I mean lines of descent thousands and thousands of years ago, they're not really that relevant today.

actually
can you tell me why i should be jealous of albanians?

you are a little beta """Gayreek""" (Laz) that hates Shqiptar Bulls because you can't find a girl

i never cared about you until the albanian in america invited albanians from reddit to Jow Forums to increase their number

since then you are nothing but a plague to /balk/ posters
and on Jow Forums every single one of you posts trash with a hidden flag

tell me though
what is there to be jealous of albania?

pORTUGAL WTF?

yes north albanians are obviously whiter than the average greek.But i doubt kosovars,they look really moorish.

they are called niggers of europe for a reason
all they do is crime, drugs, human organs trafficking, chimpouts

Attached: shiptar_chimpouts.jpg (1008x1260, 482K)

Attached: 1533234600604.png (753x754, 162K)

>human organs trafficking
Can you even imagine being in this business? The shit you'd have to deal with?

not really

Gheg albanians have much more E1b than tosk albanians expecially kosovo and macedonian ones
Haplogroup says nothing about individual. Its passed thought generations with each female generation mixing it further in other hand it can tell you alot about general population

rando students from University of Shkodër in Albania's north.

how many would you consider white in that pic?

Attached: DSC_8430_310ec.jpg (3216x2136, 1.75M)

9 are the non whites.

>those heads

Attached: 1410280669360.jpg (460x400, 33K)

3 of the women and 4 of the men could possibly pass as swedes desu

Well being online for so long and only seeing mainly pics of beautiful women you kinda forget how women irl look like.

again, e is one of the first haplogroups, so technically there is more difference between the clades than there is between R1a and aborigene haplogroup K, just that the latter got more letters labelled to it
E split from D in tibet, D became predominant in east asia and the the other went to europe and africa
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2017/12/13/233502.full.pdf
a thracian sample was found in svilengrad bulgaria, dating around 500BC and belonged to E1b1b1
A fragment by the Greek poet Xenophanes describes the Thracians as blue-eyed and red haired:
>those of the Ethiopians are black and snub-nosed, those of the Thracians have blue eyes and red hair.[60]
there's still red hair and blue eyes in north africa from ancient european dna

Bottom left girl passes for a western european.

but otherwise

half passes for Meditterenean/Dinarid/Turkic/Greek(Is there even a difference anymore?)

And the other half looks like a sloppy looking south slav.

Dinaric isn't a race, it's a condition/phenotype or however you'd like to call it

i see them every day, its just that i dont pass near the retard center very often

Attached: University of Shkodër Top class.jpg (1200x803, 163K)

When you miss a spot

Attached: 1440156209944[1].jpg (745x1029, 73K)

>Dinaric isn't a race, it's a condition/phenotype or however you'd like to call it

My definition of Dinarid = People who are one shade lighter than medshitskins but otherwise share the same facial features.

>when you are convinced everyone shitting on you is a serb

Attached: shiptard.png (485x443, 31K)

nothing much happens here. if you have some entrepreneurial skills you can make a very good living and lead a nice life. or you can work in IT outsourcing, as there are a lot of programming jobs. worst that can happen to you is petty theft. most murders here happen between gangsters/mafia.
if you have no skills you are fucked and will probably leave the country to go work in the uk or italy.

also lots of cocaine

Gypsies

oops mean to quote OP

DUDE WTF ?????
SOME PRIVACY PLEASE????????

The 2 rows at the bottom more or less