Uber Eats is probably the only kind of job here that is in 90% dominated by all kinds of shitskins and negros...

Uber Eats is probably the only kind of job here that is in 90% dominated by all kinds of shitskins and negros. Thats because it is the only job that you can do in Poland without being hired by a Pole and no Pole would hire them. I feel so proud to see all these uber-shitskins, feels like Poland finally becomes first world country because niggers and shitskins are a sign that a country is developed

Attached: 20180802_202625.jpg (2560x1440, 1.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZV0Y6cf1sOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Atlanta, you promised to visit Podlasie this year, have you done it?

No, sorry, i used all my day-offs already. No more free time this year. But i will visit it next year, i promise.

> i used all my day-offs already.

for taking photos of Indians in Wrocław instead of visiting glorious Podlasie?

I feel offended now

For me all of them look like pajeets

congrats on getting blacked, i guess

send them to famous pollish concentration camp

I am going to work now actually. I work as CNC operator also during night shifts.

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-204252_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 233K)

no one asked you about your salary tho

We have these people too who spend their whole time filming immigrants. Must be a nice hobby

uber ears and the likes of them circumvent labor laws, only 2nd rate citizens work for them

i think you don't realise that most of them work at it because it requires little to no communication in Polish + easy as fuck to get the job.

>Atlanta

Oh you disgusting fat balding subhuman.

The unskilled* workers you see that look like Indians are not from India but from Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal and Sri Lanka.

India was pro-USSR during the Cold War which made it much harder for unskilled Indians to immigrate to the West. This is why there are so many Pakistanis in some European countries and barely any Indians.

There are some unskilled Indians in Canada and the UK but they are mostly Sikh refugees who immigrated after losing a separatist war. They don't consider themselves to be Indians.

*unskilled = blue collar job, on welfare or small business owners.

>This is why there are so many Pakistanis in some European countries and barely any Indians.
Name 3 countries in Europe with more Pakistanis than Indians, Pajeet. Kill yourself.

pure cringe

Italy
France (excluding their overseas territories)
Spain
Greece
Norway
Denmark

>Oh you disgusting fat balding subhuman

As soon as i reach 85 kg (my height is 190 cm), i buy monthly 24 hours / day City Fit option and build at least 10 kg of muscles in a year. I will look like a young god after spending 5 hours in the gym everyday

youtu.be/ZV0Y6cf1sOs

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-224141_Fitatu.jpg (1440x2960, 374K)

I made today 39013 steps which is over 30 km distance. Most of it was running (15 km/hour) and fast walking (6 km/hour). It is my everyday routine. And now i am still in state of physical activity in my workplace operating machines at night shift. Such titanic effort can turn a fatso into athlete. And it is barely beginning. I am losing weight only because i was ashamed to go to the gym as a fatso. My purpose is to look like a real atlethe. Imageboards can have a positive effect on life as you can see. People laughing online at my overweight motivated me to this effort.

Attached: 20180802_230013.jpg (2560x1440, 1017K)

I am currently on 886th place in the Samsung Health competition in which 798048 people from all over the world take place. These 885 guys who are better than me are mostly professional sportsmen

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-230612_Samsung Health.jpg (1440x2960, 769K)

Good blog. Subscribed

>India was pro-USSR during the Cold War which made it much harder for unskilled Indians to immigrate to the West. This is why there are so many Pakistanis in some European countries and barely any Indians.

But Poland is in the east.

Old rules and myths die hard.

Most Indians think you need a university degree to step foot in Europe or North America.

I bet they spit in the food of the infidels

I like your threads. Keep it up!

I watched today "The Extraordinary Journey of the Fakir". Funny British-Belgian comedy about Indian guy whose dream was stopping being poor by moving to Europe. It made me really sad when he was visiting shitty low quality French malls and jerking off to cheap Swedish furniture. If he arrived here to Poland, he could see how really super-modern malls look, that you wont see in the West.

Attached: 20180802_155140.jpg (2560x1440, 938K)

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER SHITSKIN XDD
Fuck off back to Jow Forums, you sack of shit.

Go you back to

what watch is this?

Gear Sport

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-234615_Gear S Plugin.jpg (1440x2960, 1.01M)