Do you have self-checkout lanes in your cunt?

Do you have self-checkout lanes in your cunt?

Attached: Self_checkout_using_NCR_Fastlane_machines.jpg (640x480, 125K)

Yes.

Attached: 7o0hk1l9to8ya8y_k9nd.jpg (599x378, 157K)

yes but I don't know how to use, it's too complicated

Yep

Attached: icamaxikungsbacka13-1.jpg (1440x800, 428K)

only in tesco

lol I was in France a few months and nobody used them. Everyone queued up loke plebs while self checkout was free. weird

yes

Attached: 54e6t78hu9j.jpg (970x546, 50K)

They don't want to be ashamed, everyone look at you and you don't know how to use. So we do the queue

Si

Attached: walmart-interior-showing-an-hispanic-woman-at-the-self-checkout-stand-FP98FT.jpg (1040x1390, 201K)

No because they kill American jobs

Yes

Attached: Self-Checkout-Loss.jpg (997x672, 207K)

yes we do thank god I don't have to awkwardly nod my head to the cashier when they say "hello"

Attached: 1532879839273.jpg (460x664, 38K)

Yes and I never use anything else. No queues for me.

Attached: ica_maxi_gavle_scanning_1-930x620.jpg (930x620, 161K)

Only couple of them in each store but they are only open during rush hours

No, too much niggers to even think about that.

Yes, but I usually just go regular check out with cashiers.

Yes

All you do is scan the items. Press pay. Put money in. Literally press one button on the screen.
Sometimes it is complicated with bakery goods or fruit and veg. Then I use normal checkout to avoid fucking up and creating a scene

Man what if you don't know how the machine works and people start mocking you

no

Not even in a Home Depot in Mexico?

what is this unholy technology

Do you live in a kind of fake city made for autist

Grab scanner, scan everything you put in your cart/basket, go to self check out, put the scanner in machine, press pay, put card in and done.
Return the scanner to the right place after.

I will never use the regular queues again.

>not running around making lazer gun sounds while scanning your items

What are you people doing with your lives?

Attached: pewpew.jpg (500x333, 84K)

Paris

We have this tech here, but only employees use it.

We do it our self. Haven't stood in a normal queue for at least 6 years.

I do that too.

Look at the pic. You can either take a handscanner or use their app on your phone and scan like that to pay and walk out. In theory. You have to have a member card to be able to do that.

At times, more than you would like to expect from a company with such a budget to spend on IT, they will mix up cards somehow and their computer will say there is still groceries on there left to pay. If someone uses their card to scan themselves but use a normal line to pay it will mess up, and someone has to pay for what is left on the card. They can figure it out but that is a 15 minute wait at customer service if there is no line at customer service.

The next one is they have "random checks". This means whatever you put into the bag, all has to come out and then in again in a fucking small space where if you bought more than just a packet of crisps it always ends up with having to put shit on the floor. I have been checked 4 out of the 5 times I used their selfscan "servce".

I refuse to do it anymore. It is suppsoed to save me time but if I have the extra step of having to take it all out it saves no time and costs me extra, provided my card has no things to pay on it from the granny down the block.

Yes thank God.

Some stop & shops have them.

I avoided them too for fear of mistake, but it's quite easy so now I use them in stores that have them. But if I'm buying potatos by weight or something I use the cashier.

>tfw they don't let you purchase alcohol with them anymore
I guess I'll never be using the self checkout anymore.

Damned. Pic.

We use the handheld scanner while walking through the store but you are supposed to put it in your own bag right away, pay, scan receipt, walk out. Unless the machine starts flashing red and makes beeps like you are robbing the place, then you get a free check of the bag.

Attached: Albert_Heijn_Haarlem_mobiel_afrekenen_betaalpaal-A840x630_0.jpg (620x366, 125K)

Never had any problems here, used it over a thousand times at least.

I've only experienced the random check twice and that was quick and no problems. She just checked my stuff while I was paying, took a few minutes.

Hmm, I've never tried buying alcohol with them.

Yes

Attached: NiWSJFL.jpg (2160x3840, 595K)