Best country for Arabs

What is the best country to settle in for a rich Arabfag without discrimination, racism, poor self defense, high taxes, potential coming civil war or Holocaust ?

Attached: 1532525727915.jpg (1024x768, 140K)

North USA

>for a rich arab fag
UAE ?

USA

uae

What do you think about Argentina?

Argentinians are horrible people. Extremely loud, easily angered, quite corrupt, and very simple. You'll love it there as an Arab.

South USA

none lol, if you look/sound arab, its gonna be rough friend

people will like you as long as you have money.

anyway get ready for some feminism

kek

There are like 50 million Arab-looking spics in the USA. Can't be that hard.

South Africa. I know a lot of rush people who go there and to the Caribbean where they're live very lavish lifestyles because of how poor those places are without being dangerous. Especially for a darkie like you.

>implying
we are qt, smol and soft

Id say the North. I've lived in the West, Midwest, North, and south. Definitely best place for Arabs is where most immigrants go to.

Canada

I don't know way anyone else hasn't said it, but duh

I look like that guy, are aryanfags a majority there?

Attached: MG_6145-copy-01.jpg (1642x1008, 84K)

Rude

Between 15 and 20 millions muslims here. You feel like at home.
>poor self defense
> high taxes

heh

Attached: 95.png (736x1039, 238K)

Think of something else
t. Arab

Aya makan, l2no El 3arab bas sha6reen eshoofo 7alhom 3ala 3arab gherhom

I didn't insult you, I only said Arabs look like you. Well, that might be an indirect result, but it's mostly true.

Are you Muslim or Copt?

>without discrimination, racism,
That counts us out.

anyone can pass as a local here. and porteƱos (the people from buenos aires) love inmigrant people, more when they come from distant lands.
it will be very easy for you to make friends because people will want to know more about your country and culture.

stop whoring the country out

If you have money go to the USA, you can actually put your money to good use there. Argentina is a shithole

>the country
only buenos aires, and if you are from there you know it's true.

Attached: 1517430341041.png (645x729, 81K)

I think I bickered with you on Jow Forums once.

>uk
kek

Why are there so many Muslims in Argentina anyway?

What? The only decent part of the UK is London but only if you're a richfag. I'd move to USA, if I had the money though

Why not go to Chile instead? There are a lot of Palestinians there, however most of them are Christian.

because anyone can move here freely, we dont have any anti-migration policy. back then, when we were a decent country a lot of arabs arrived fleeing war and some other shit that was going on in the middle east.

USA

South USA

Poland

seriously, though, why don't you just move to the gulf?

Qatar, SA, Bahrain something like that I suppose

because it's very safe

You'll be treated well here but everyone will look down on you and see you as a lesser human.
That's the reality.

>rich
Any country on the planet is fine if you are rich enough.

>lesser human
the 98% of the "lesser human" non Aryan humans will exterminate you one day.
That's the reality.

>without discrimination, racism, poor self defense, high taxes, potential coming civil war or Holocaust

If Arabs increase, there only becomes an Arab.

Attached: b8e1352c6077fba907cadc03684b3bc71.jpg (1024x576, 112K)

Poland

???
Elaborate
just because they invaded your islands doesn't mean that it's a shithole
interesting

it fucks me with laughing every time i see a Japanese cartoon with a huge eye lel

You mean chinese cartoon

Hey, I'm just reporting facts. There's a reason the SJW wants to help you guys so badly. They think you're too incomptetent at helping yourself. I don't see you as lesser.

Though I hate israel, I dislike you because you're vulgar.