What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

Attached: 1533175383152.png (1254x2219, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0dAc5aMZe4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she won't sit on my face

FUCKING WHORE

Based

I bet that deep down she wants an Euro to fuck her so she can have Hapa children.

Attached: 1452154556585.png (1053x1080, 314K)

>an Euro

You mean a Dane, Swede, Norwegian, or German

She DEFINITELY doesn't want to settle for a fucking Barbosa

>if you hate wh*Tes you must be secretely attracted to them!
Fuck off colonizer, nothing makes my vagina dryer than tiny wh*Te dicks

Attached: f.png (1157x2048, 1.52M)

You're correct

Attached: jeong1.jpg (1031x667, 73K)

Is Jow Forums going to James Gunn her next?

Asian pussy belongs to the med BVLL

Just your common girl who went psychotic after getting dumped/turned down to many times. Only difference is she’s into white guys so this is how she takes it out

>Dane, Swede, Norwegian, or German

Those are feminine looking men.

>Polo isn't a White sport
Does this chinkoid realize that White Iranians exist and that both Europeans and Iranics are indo-European? She calls others racist but is too shallow to realize not every indigenous Iranian or Indian person is brown.

They already tried but it didn’t work because NYT basically hates white people too and this probably why they hired her in the first place

>She DEFINITELY doesn't want to settle with the most attractive group of men on the planet
hehehe

Attached: Girls prefer White men with a tan.png (739x839, 589K)

>whites can’t play polo because it was invented by a nonwhite
I guess all the niggers in the nba are gonna have to go back to selling crack then

CHI

Kill yourself blondie exotic Caucasian men are literally God incarnate to 90% of women

Attached: DjnJHJOX4AAuIiD.jpg (893x960, 147K)

Cool flag mate.

This!
I dated a Filipina that was like this woman and she wanted me to smack her around in the bedroom and give her a half cast baby.

I'm proxy trying to get banned from this shithole

stop coping lads, when non-white people think of white men they dont think of you arab looking mongs

Good effort son.

Germans usually are dark haired.

I bet she has or had a white bf

It's an image made by the mutts over at Jow Forums anyhow

It's already confirmed

I want her to burn my cock and balls with cigarettes and laugh in my face

She's based and redpilled

>stop coping lads, when non-white people think of white men they dont think of you arab looking mongs

Yes they don't think of Swedes we know.

My non white friend usually like dark haired blue eyes guys.

>be ugly pan-face gook
>parents abandoned their nation as economic migrants to the west
>become indoctrinated in college to leftism and turned down by white Chads
>post leftist shit online and gets bants thrown at you by shitpost accounts
>assume it's all the evil white man's fault because they're the only ones you've been taught are capable of racism
>despite being an "expert in technology" you shitpost right back with irl name and picture
>get promoted up into an editorial position with said shitposts still attached to your name

I thought asians were suppose to be smart. This is like someone applying for a job and attaching screenshots of posts they made on Jow Forums. Except some retarded boomer who put her in the position probably didn't research the candidate properly and now they have to double down that they believed her actions were "retaliatory" only.

What a shitshow. lmao

Attached: 1512034294704.png (604x717, 814K)

Attached: ching.png (627x325, 36K)

>Literally resorting to whiter than you Muhammed
Daily reminder that one swedish life is worth a hundred moortuguese

just fucking lmao at meds trying to bant against their nordic masters, reminder that meds are gracilized slave race to berbers and nords.

Attached: 59E189E991A64E7DAF4880644C5BD950.jpg (659x334, 86K)

shitalian detected

>heh, you can't prove she said anything without using a racist source!
>o-oh I never implied the screenshots were fake, idiots-

Attached: HelenRosner.png (614x689, 71K)

Go commit ethnic sudoku good goy.

Elin L*rsson is worth less than dirt.
You are insulting a beautiful, honorable, and proud, Celto-Iberian people, by mentioning them in the same sentence as her.

u mad bl*Ck boi?

Wow was that me

gracilized cuck

shut the fuck up eb*Noid

Why the fuck are you reading twitter? Just don't read NYT from now on

Asians are smart, asians living in anglo countries are fucked up in the head.

On the left is a normal Med man. On the right is an EPIC PURE PRUSSIAN NORDIC TEUTONIC GERMANIC SWEDISH NORWEGIAN CRIMBRIAN JUTE GOTHIC

Attached: img_770x433$2017_05_26_18_40_09_1269931.jpg (1696x734, 362K)

lel he's whiter than I imagined

Attached: Jeong3.jpg (1200x1200, 243K)

ahhh, delicious ironing.

>Krabappel is a real surname
wtf

to be honest it'd be hot to watch them bang

>secretly white worshipper
why do people act this way ?

T-T-That lad looks like me.
I am destined to have Hapa children now?

Attached: 1525016868335.jpg (325x325, 11K)

>wh*toid pig
leave portugal

Its a known fact that neo-nazis is bottom of the barrel material

Got bad news lad, a lot of Portugal is wh*toid.

Attached: 1500133358014.png (785x757, 120K)

She understands the danger posed by the demonic white menace. Soon we will have revenge for what your ancestors did to us.

That's just how you people look. Don't be sad squarehead.

I'm moroccan, may i remind you

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

u mad wyboi

Attached: lucas-salcedo-conquistador.jpg (1560x1766, 500K)

I can tell by your flag user.

>makokki
how do i come and get neetbux ?

Attached: 1531190347058.png (1127x685, 37K)

Why do you people fell urge to prove your people are best looking? What does it change?

Just come without your passport and lie. I heard its harder now though. I came here back in 2015 when they almost literally took in everyone.
My one Egyptian friend managed to enter by claiming one of his friends who already lived here was his brother. You get neetbux as long as you don't have a job, but you need to show the institute you are actually searching for one.
If you haven't found a job for a while, they'll force you to do secondary educatiuon so you have something to show on your CV. Currently doing that and its easy as fuck. They have this thing called "svenska för invandrare". (Swedish for immigrants). Its the easy version of swedish in school.

>Sweden

Attached: 1530126347669.jpg (250x241, 6K)

I'm afraid of asking but how much per month is the neetbux is Sweden?

>Just come without your passport
no illegal 7rig required ?
>heard its harder now
yeah same
>managed to enter by claiming one of his friends who already lived here was his brother
i have family in belgium and france can i just do that there ?
>You get neetbux as long as you don't have a job, but you need to show the institute you are actually searching for one.
are jobs readily available ? how do neetbux pay compared to part time job ?
>They have this thing called "svenska för invandrare". (Swedish for immigrants). Its the easy version of swedish in school.
how were you managing before you learned swedish ?

I get around 7000kr. It depends on what position you're in.
>no illegal 7rig required ?
I just came here and claimed I was Syrian, dude. I had to stay at a refugee housing for some months, though.
>i have family in belgium and france can i just do that there?
I don't know how the laws work there, but here, if you have family, you'll get citizenship.
>are jobs readily available ? how do neetbux pay compared to part time job ?
there's tons of jobs here. There's people here who doesn't even know swedish who get jobs. If you actually want to move up in the society, you'd want to take advantage of the secondary education so you can study at Uni (for free).
You also get neetbux during this time. When you study at uni, I got reccomended that I'd get a part time job, since you don't actually get that much money during that period.
>how were you managing before you learned swedish ?
It was alright. They speek good english and I was at the time learning the language at SFI (Swedish for immigrants).

holy fuck sounds great why aren't there more people coming ? should have came as a teenfag when they were more lenient

They're more strict now. Some people even get their bones scanned to see if they're lying or not.
After the upcoming election, I predict it will get even harder.

>tfw missed out
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
canada you better stay pozzed i'm coming for your ass

Attached: 1502082673290.jpg (495x362, 19K)

thats her ?

shes fuckin ugly m8

It was hard getting here, though. I couldn't go on trains or fly. I crossed the mediterranean by hitch hiking on a fishing boat. Then I hitchhiked to Tyrolen by car before walking trough Austria.
It was so beutiful. I arrived in germany and got smuggeled in the back of a truck and then took took a boat from Lubeck to Malmo. I got moved by the government to a refugee housing near stockholm and now I got a apartment here.
I made multiple friends on the trip that I'm still in contact with. Some stayed in germany, some live in other parts of Sweden.

absolute state of this fucking country

Ledsen manen. Jag var desperat. Jag ock min familj bodde på tak i Casablanca.

i wish i had cool strories to tell
vote pro immigrant next election please

Attached: 1519566570239.gif (840x488, 511K)

I'm not allowed to vote yet. If i could, I wouldn't vote pro-immigrant. I'd vote for what's best for the country.

dont blame you

>vote pro immigrant next election please
hell no :^)

>casa
lol
let me in snownigga

Attached: 1480304300914.jpg (487x423, 6K)

>anons are fighting over who this whore would choose

Attached: icon.png (315x290, 7K)

Notice how she is posting on Twitter and not on Jow Forums?
Do the same and fuck off with this Jow Forums garbage.

where do you live, frère?

Just take the Soros boat?

Attached: 1530730926292.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

i am in superior kenitra

>2.76 mb
here's another version

Attached: DWB.webm (850x480, 1.57M)

You people call the scandis squareheads? Here squarehead means anglo

italy recently blocked these boats, remember?

alsoo i don't want to end up like these poor bastards
youtube.com/watch?v=D0dAc5aMZe4
moroccans stuck in libya

Feels bad

Yeah it’s almost like you people were such fucking parasites that they don’t want you there anymore

Sorry but, me personally am not trying to be a parasite. As I said earlier, I'm studying so I can get a job and contribute to society. My goal is to be able to be fully self sustainable and support my parents back at home.
Sorry if you see me as a parasite, but I'm just trying to survive.

Work. Show up every day when the markets open and offer your help, prove you are reliable and stay away from trouble and drugs. Save a little of everything you earn and you might become a respected citizen where you are. Sweden became what it is after trial and error, it have not been easy but it payed off eventually. Now our politicians are giving it away and it pisses people off. There won't be more immigration for a while. Contact UN if you are not safe in your country...

based maghrebi poster

i want to immigrate to

>tfw no bearded white bf

Attached: BB3D3A93-107B-4A2E-A36D-4190C31D9EA7.png (882x758, 16K)

We were never pozzed. Immigration controls here are intense.

dylan roof had black friend.
it doesn't mean he was not racist.

there's a difference between friend and mate, she's clearly just a tsundere for white guys.

SWEDEN YES