Stolen valor

Why are military impostors so widespread in the United States?

Have you ever encountered any individuals engaging in this behaviour before?

youtube.com/watch?v=SVS9JjX_4a0

Attached: 2012-07-27_stolemvalor.jpg (528x517, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Na30aFi9iU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringe af

americans have a massive hardon for their muhreens same as they do with cops, no wonder people try to get it to rub off on them

we don't have conscription therefore the military can be picky about who they admit

I dont know whats more retarded. Whether to pretend to be soldier or to throw tantrum at somebody who does it. America sometimes feels to me like one big cringe compilation

>Why are military impostors so widespread in the United States?
because we suck the militaries dick, soldiers are publicly and officially admired, and some people want that admiration but don't join so attention seeking weirdos pretend to be soldiers for attention and praise.

>Have you ever encountered any individuals engaging in this behaviour before?
fortunately allah has spared me this cancer

>Why are military impostors so widespread in the United States?
Because "vets" get free gibs everywhere they go

imagine doing a bunch of work to accomplish something and some faggot pretends to accomplish what you have done with out doing the work

Bad excuse, we don't have conscription either, and we don't have this problem.

ur mom cringe compilation honza go eat knedliky and stfu then suck my benis

Probably because being in the military has a lot of benefits

americans are natural born bootlickers and basically worship soldiers and cops as gods THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE OOH RAH SEMPER FI GOD BLESS etc. etc.

so just putting on some uniform you bought off e-bay is instant hero-status for people vain enough to want to impersonate

fun facts its legal to larp as a veteran, as long you don't get any material benefits, as soon as you get a veterans discount you broke the law

>background check
>sorry sir you never served
Why are americans so GOD DAMN dumb

Attached: 1531069502261.png (200x300, 28K)

i bet you don't thank your veterans every moment of every day

youtube.com/watch?v=6Na30aFi9iU

you don't need a background check for a discount at a restaurant (some places make you show a VA id card )

Don't vets have some universal benefit card? Anyone can larp as a veteran to get a discount on his Big MacĀ®

yes they do but some people try to get discount with out them i guess

Asking people for ID is racistcin USA

I like this guy

Yeah you know, every restaurant should have infrastructure in place to do a background check at any given moment. God damn what a retarded thought process you have

>pretending to have fought for Israel
That's even more pathetic than actually doing it

Attached: 1532197003115.png (1600x1600, 14K)

It's weird that someone would fake being in the military, but even weirder that people call them on it and get really upset. I think in both cases they are little men who need the military to make themselves look big. Nobody that I know who served would throw a tantrum in public like this.

dood i spent 6 months holed up in an iraqi fob jerking it to hentai and playing ps1 roms on a 2mb nigger-rigged dsl line... you know what that's like little man? you know what it's like when your staff sergeant ate the last salsa dip and you only got six jars of guacamole for your nachos? you don't know the shit i seen out at war my dood oo rah

If a person has a certain status like a vet or some sports bullshit benefits, their background check fits in a pocket and is the size of a credit card, preferably from the same material. Fucking shortsighted dumb retard. That vodka really did a number on your thought process Ivan.

Never seen it but I have no problem with it. Fuck the troops and their """"valor""""

I PROTECTED MY COUNTRY BY INVADING SOME SHITHOLE HALWFAY ACROSS THE WORLD FINDING ANOTHER (((MAN'S))) WAR PLEASE SICK MY DICK AND RESPECT ME
american nationalism and its love for troops is fucking pathetic

Hehe

I know right? It must be really tough being paid to live on a military base in Japan. That would be torture.

>Have you ever encountered any individuals engaging in this behaviour before?
No.

If you're at a party with a lot of people you don't know, it's very unlikely that you'd be able to sell a lie about you being career soldier of any kind.
Roughly 1/3 to 1/4 of all males, pluss an increasing number of women, are conscripted. So wherever you go, there are going to be a bunch of people around you at all times, that know more than enough about the military to call you out on your bluff.

This poster riled me up so much with his STUPIDITY i have to post again

I know it's a samefag but this poster is FUCKING BASED

Quality German post