*block your infidel's path*

*block your infidel's path*

Attached: large[1].jpg (1056x1877, 167K)

so much for humility and modesty

DAMN GIRL WATCHU DOIN DRAGGIN THAT WAGON ON A THURSDAY AFTERNOON

H-Hello...

gonna paint that wagon
gonna paint it good

Your sister is a qt OP.

we're gonna need a bigger boat

>Girl has Gray eyes
>1000 years later, on internet chat forms
SOMALIANS WUZ NORDIC N SHEEID.

I would sell my everything to be a Somalian gf's pusi slave.

She'd still look better without the burqa

Some of them are pretty fucking hot, wouldn't have children with one, but I'd fool around with one for sure. Funny part is the attire is for modesty and concealment, and yet sometimes you can tell there's some sexy ass curves under there and them being covered up makes it hotter for some reason

I am sorry but this is against Allah's words

>be me, 24 yo user islamophobic handsome autist
>playing a co ed sport with girls and guys
>some 10/10 /mena/ girl with huge ass (like in OP) and tits is there with a dude
>maybe its her bro or bf, who knows , eitherway write her off as out of my league
>notice her noticing me
>always waving at me and smiling as if we have known each other a long time or something (weird shit) and says bye to me before I go even though we have literally never spoken
>she totally spergs and drops spaghetti this one time when I introduce myself to her group
>MAJOR oneitis triggered because Im a fagit who never got enough attention growing up
>actually go and introduce myself to her
>its awful, Im sperging out like crazy, stopping halfway through sentences like Im talking to a highschool crush
>doesn't seem pleased that Im talking to her (or just how badly I'm sperging out) and the other dude is obviously her boyfriend, looking at me perplexed
>write it off as me being an idiot with wishful thinking
>later though
>She ends up on my team as a volunteer sub, didn't bring BF
>catch her watching me a lot
>turns out were going camping in the same place
>asking me where exactly I'll be camping, inviting me to play on her team etc.

guys does she want to fug me?

Attached: 2a4g6pmp78a01.jpg (540x960, 36K)

Yes, you autist.

but she has a bf, and he even seems like a cool guy. why do girls gotta be like this.

It’s okay to get to know her better, but don’t start dating behind the guys back. If she’s seriously interested in you romantically and not just casually attracted then she’ll probably break up with him.

>she’ll probably break up with him. (before you fug)
what universe do you live in where women actually take up this kind of responsibility? I won't touch her anyway bc at some point she'll probably wait for me to make a move, which I won't.

>she'll probably wait for me to make a move, which I won't
Even though making that move is very morally questionable, you'll regret not doing so when you had the chance

t. been in the exact same position

If she’s just interested in fucking you because she thinks your hot then of course she won’t break up with him. But if she’s interested in actually pursuing a romantic relationship with you then you can just tell her to choose you or him. But like I said, you need to get to know her better before you know how interested in you she actually is.
>she'll probably wait for me to make a move, which I won't
>”I tried nothing and it didn’t work, fucking whores!”
You’re going to be a lonely virgin the tests of your life with this attitude. You can complain all you want about how unfair it is that women don’t often make the first move (which she’s clearly doing in this situation, she’s given you plenty of openings to talk to her) or you can just deal with it.

I'm actually quite complexed about it in reality.

I moreso mean I won't make the first move because I'm overthinking it. I got such bad feelings of oneitis for when i first introduced myself to her that I went on interpals and sexted a bunch of girls and also arranged dates on Tinder (that never happened, because fucking tinder) just to shake that feeling of the "perfect one" bullshit.

what would you do? I'm serious. I have been out of the game for years until recently.

they're arabs. will you really end your bloodline for a stupid sandnigger? what the hell is wrong with you?

desu Im a med with roman blood and she does too. I am "white" and she is "arab" but we look quite similar except for skin tone and secondary racial characteristics. I think that is playing into the attraction big time.

Re-reading your OP it’s pretty clear she’s interested in you not just for your looks. Use the camping trip as an opportunity to get to know her better, talk to her and find out her interests and such. Make sure to tell her about yourself as well, don’t come off as an orbiter. Eventually your going to have to tell her how you feel (this can be towards the end of the trip or after), and if she feels the same way (which she so far far seems to), then the boyfriend issue will solve itself. If she’s reluctant about breaking up with him, make it clear that you won’t date her behind his back.

Kill yourself.
Why are you trying to justify your actions to an enraged chink virgin?

I'd fug, but then again I tend to make the move early.

Also, side note, leave any thoughts or opinions you have about “Islam” to yourself. It’ll only serve to drive you two apart if you try to “redpill” (cringe) her.

who gives a fuck? race is alot more than phenotype. cmon, dont let your kids be non-white dont do that to em. thats cruel. given the option of being a hideous arab or a human why would you give them the non-human genes?

>dont let your kids be non-white
bluepilled
also

Attached: 1527789007172.png (800x800, 84K)

she didn't say anything about meeting up during the camping trip. She probably just wanted to know if there was a chance we'd bump into each other. I also said I didn't know where I'd be, which was true. How would I get to know her during a camping trip with her boyfriend hanging around? I mean, it could happen I guess but it's a stretch and usually thoughts like this fuel anxiety. It's better to take things as they go but not be outcome oriented or I become a sputtering beta mess.

back across the Rhine with you, snownigger

I suppose, if she drinks and fucks before marriage I don't care either way.

Attached: 7b2.jpg (640x640, 97K)