*teleports above you*

>*teleports above you*
>"you cannot impose death on a person even if he is a serial killer who raped dozens of babies and killed all of them in the mixer afterwards"

What do

Attached: the-pope-condemns-death-penalty.jpg (910x607, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

traditioninaction.org/ProgressivistDoc/A_088_JPIILiberty.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you kill me kill you
Tell him he's right for not being a grug

sedevacantism I guess

In order to make murder unacceptable you should not use it was a tool

Otherwise you legitimize murder

The only country in Europe with the death penalty is Belarus.

>this is supposed to be a successor of Urban II

Attached: 1532898647940.jpg (557x495, 40K)

He’s right. There are cases were I’d be in favour of death penalty but I oppose it in principle. It’s wrong.

wow user, I expected the Pope do go full on Deus Vult and sanctified the death penalty as a means of administering justice but to my suprise he didn’t do this.

does prison legitimize kidnapping?

>pope actually upholds the teachings of jesus
>ummmm like wtf?! this guy is such a cuck!! #notmypope

watching american evangelical """"pro""""-lifers lose their shit over this was the highlight of my day

Why is the current pope such a libtard soyboy

he's right you know

This, but only because you can rarely be 100% sure.
Iustum Bellum biatch

I’m already anticipating what the mental gymnastics for this one will be. My money’s on “if there was no death penalty 2,000 years ago we wouldn’t have jesus!”

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

sadly following the trends of Western Civilization.

Why would you bring hitler

You don't lose your right to get out

Whatever regulations the Pope wants to impose can't be weighed as highly as the moral law, which does allow the death penalty. So assuming this is within the Pope's right to issue and the seds weren't right all along, the most you can get in trouble for this is disobeying the Pope rather than the moral law.
It's a bit of an academic fiction anyway, because none of the states which have the death penalty do so because of Catholic teaching, and none of them that don't have removed it because of it. The RCC's classic position was not a Westphalian state, much less a modern NGO, whining about nominally non-controversial things in order to create mental dullness in political matters.

why the fuck would protestants even care?

the anglo shall fall under the blows of hispanic cathocommunism

We really need a new crusade

With all the money and assets you have around the world, you could end hunger worldwide by tomorrow morning. What are you waiting for, my dear Christian pope?

That's just you being stupid. Either you oppose it in principle and don't allow it at all, or you don't and allow it in some cases.

Do you want to lose even more territory to KARA BOGA?

What is life inprisonment with no chance of parole?

stop giving them ideas

Attached: africaeuropepopulationgrowth4_thumb.gif (484x346, 19K)

Joke on you I'm the Kara Boga and I can't wait for wh*toids to make the mistake of attacking us again
My sword is ready

No, I oppose it in all cases without exception although I feel there are criminals who would deserve it.

>What do
you shall kill with justice

So in those cases would it be right to go through with it? If so, that's pro death-penalty.

What happens here?

Attached: vaticanbank.png (750x498, 672K)

Housing the source code for Blade Runner 1997.

I think what he is saying is that despite something is immotal and unethical, it has to be done on certaim cases for whatever reason

I'm gonna guess that functions as the physical location where fiances are stored, accounted for and loaned among the population living in the sovereign city-state called the Vatican City

No, it wouldn’t be right. As I said, I’m opposed to the institution itself. Feelings of outrage at the perpetrator of some particularly heinous crime don’t justify its use. The aim of criminal justice system should be prevention and rehabilitation not punishment.

*finances

Kill him

>I think what he is saying is that despite something is immotal and unethical, it has to be done on certaim cases for whatever reason
If you "have to" or "ought" to do something, then it's not unethical.

That is a rare consistency, but still I disagree.

They're already kinda on it.

Attached: catholic spending.jpg (736x6270, 1017K)

I'm totally for capital punishment, but how do you define ought to and have to?
I mean, there is an alternative, but unfavorable, choice called life imprisonment. What one can claim is we should do that are the least unethical, but that's about it.
Besides, it's not like a country owes anything to ethics and morality. It's power that operates a nation

>Ending world hunger is a good thing

Attached: 1517093036267.png (645x614, 86K)

You are a confused brainlet.

>What do
Whatever God wills.

that's exactly what an organization of serial rapists/murderers would say

why don't you flaunt your intellect more appropriately by elaborating the basis for your accusation? I'm nice enough to be polite to an Irish, why don't you show some proper respect yourself

*shoots the pope*

The Catholic Answers question is particularity important. The building of medieval cathedrals involved the cooperation between all classes of the community in a way which goes over peoples heads today. Many great towns formed around cathedrals precisely because of the economic and social hub which the process of building them was.

Attached: stained-glass-in.jpg (322x215, 41K)

rape him and film it so he is no longer celibate and you have the proofs
so either blackmail or leak it and force him to resign

That ain't my pope
There's only one Trve Everpope

He was heretic as well.
traditioninaction.org/ProgressivistDoc/A_088_JPIILiberty.html
Also he prayed together with devil worshipers in Assisi