Polish private-soldier was just arrested and will be probably sentenced to 8 years in jail because he beaten...

Polish private-soldier was just arrested and will be probably sentenced to 8 years in jail because he beaten simultaneously 2 American marines in a village Złocieniec. The Polish soldier was supposedly jelly that all local girls were focused on Americans, while completely ignoring him.

rmf24.pl/fakty/polska/news-areszt-dla-polaka-za-pobicie-amerykanskich-zolnierzy-grozi-m,nId,2614118

Attached: americans in poland.jpg (4032x2268, 3.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=orPl6d57occ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
flickr.com/photos/127182102@N08/albums/72157685335293910/with/35866359884/
tvn24bis.pl/ze-swiata,75/ambasador-usa-paul-w-jones-o-wizach-dla-polakow,733769.html
ustravel.org/news/gop-platform-includes-visa-waiver-program-membership-poland
jpost.com/Israel-News/US-State-Dept-Israel-wont-get-visa-waiver-so-fast-514543
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troupes_de_marine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is a private-soldier

A private. The lowest rank in army.

That guy must have been one ugly dude to get passed up for these Gomers.

two "marines" get BTFOd by a polack private. Kek. Why do you lie about the cause of the fight though? The article doesn't mention anything about that.

Betrayed by his own nation, he should start supporting Russia and the annexation of Crimea.

Because i know details. But don't worry, it is happening more than once here and they are beaten by average bums looool

Attached: Screenshot - 2018-08-03 , 01_43_16.png (1215x422, 31K)

This desu

Not the guy who you are replying to, but you gotta stop with the lying. At least provide an additional article that supplies the evidence for your claim in regards to this incident

lol cuck army BTFO, american soldiers are the biggest pussies on the planet

worse; he was Polish male

>lol cuck army BTFO, american soldiers are the biggest pussies on the planet

But they can drive on Poland's outroad village roads at least

youtube.com/watch?v=orPl6d57occ

t. Butthurt marine

The black guy looks mentally retarded. The guy in the middle has no chin. I'll bet this is the only place they get laid.

And these whimps get to operate missiles. God, what has this country become. You guys really need to kick us out of your country, our government just might make you accept fags and trannies in your army too.

Everyone can get laid in Poland. First black men that ever went there gave HIV to like 50 different people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

That's not a pic of the guys that were attacked. Just some random pic from one of the bases. The article has no pictures of neither the buergers nor the polcucks.

Slavic males are fuckin' beautiful. STFU

lol polcucks

Stop being so negative. We Poles love all Americans, no matter how they look.

Attached: americans in poland1.jpg (2048x1152, 862K)

Wtf, I love Polacks now

This was actually a strategic defeat on the part of the U.S. Marines. They knew that if they defeated the Pollack, it would only lead to deteriorating relations with Poland, so they willingly allowed themselves to be beaten in order to give the Pollack a chance to let off some steam and get his feels under control. Good on those U.S. Marines for thinking on their feet in such a tight situation where any average untrained person would have retaliated with unrelenting force.

Poland's boomers with American soldiers. Great photo. So symbolic.

Attached: americans in poland2.jpg (2048x1152, 966K)

very strategically placed Polish woman

Polish woman in flats is taller than our manlets in combat boots. Kek

Attached: laugh.jpg (900x900, 117K)

My goodness, are Polish boomers just as pathetic and clueless as our boomers?

Fucking hate our disgusting shitskin army. Fuck this brazil tier hellhole. Hopefully soon euros kick us out.

That's photos from my photoalbum. Enjoy:

flickr.com/photos/127182102@N08/albums/72157685335293910/with/35866359884/

Attached: americans in poland3.jpg (2048x1152, 1.13M)

Kek, was that the only foodstand in the area?

>Kek, was that the only foodstand in the area?

Probably. It was a military picnic organized on the area of football stadium. Only for one day.

Yes.

OH NO NO NO

>this cringy self hatinf fuck

Attached: you.png (500x314, 44K)

Poles and Americans waiting in the same queue for burgers. That's so surrealistic.

Attached: americans in poland4.jpg (4032x2268, 3.45M)

good to see the marine BVLLS at the front of the queue ahead of the occupied population

Congratulations on becoming Germany, circa 1950.

And they didn't even have to bomb you to do it. Idiots.

>And they didn't even have to bomb you to do it. Idiots.

Kek.

Oh wow epic ms paint comic. Its not self hate to hate shitskin filled cesspool countries. I love myself. I love myself enough to pitty the fact I had to be born in a shitskin hellhole of a country.

cuck

>be americuck welfare queen manlet
>get beaten by a SLAVIC BULL

Attached: kieli.jpg (360x360, 32K)

>Złocieniec

zločinec means criminal in my language - nomen est omen

nope they're us army, marines have a different uniform

makes sense desu, from what i've heard marines are too brutish, dumb and uncivilised to be used for anything other than cannon fodder, let alone hearts and minds kind of shit

A Pole holding a banner "Trump = Hope" while American generals are walking nearby

Attached: americans in poland5.jpg (4032x2268, 3.93M)

And the "T" is a cross. How much of dicksucking do you guys actually do to us?

>And the "T" is a cross. How much of dicksucking do you guys actually do to us?

All new generations of Poles since 1990, including me, were raised in unquestioned cult of America. They are ready to die for America against whole Europe, without caring about their own interest at all. You imperial citizens are not even aware of this, only your strict elite is. That's very tragic.

I thought even your boomers love America. Seeing how many of them came here between 60s and 80s.

>I thought even your boomers love America.

Sure, they do. That's because they consider America as opposition to communism

wypierdalaj kurwo robaku na yt z takimi postami

Kek, they don't know that we funded commies to install them in your countries? Can't blame them much, our boomers refuse to acknowledge that as well.

OH NO OH NO

POLES SUCK THE MOST AMERICAN COCK YET STILL NEED VISAS TO ENTER AMERICA UNLIKE REAL EUROPEANS BECAUSE POLES ARE MASS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND CRIMINALS

Attached: reallynigga.png (2136x1883, 1.59M)

The only nonmanlet in our army, lol. Still, that virgin walk

Trump changed Visa Waiver Program rules so now even citizens of countries that are members of it are being vetted. And Poland is not a member of VWP only because we sent hundreds of thousands of illegals on tourist visas in 80s-90s to the USA hence our refusal rate became skyhigh. And Trump as president is unable to changhe the VWP law to remove criteria of refusals, only Congress can do this.

Anyway, quote from American embassador in Poland:

President Donald Trump supports the abolition of visas for Poles, but Poland does not meet one criterion related to the percentage of refusals - says US Ambassador to Poland Paul W. Jones. He added that visas should not stop anyone from traveling to the United States.

- Regardless of all this, I always remind you that 94 percent of Poles who apply for a visa, receive a visa valid for 10 years, usually spending about 20 minutes in our embassy. It costs a bit, but when you do this, you can travel to the US for the next 10 years whenever you want, without answering any questions, without filling out forms on the internet, explaining where you are going and what you will do, which is necessary as part of the Visa Waiver program - added the ambassador.

tvn24bis.pl/ze-swiata,75/ambasador-usa-paul-w-jones-o-wizach-dla-polakow,733769.html

Yeah because if they fought back that would really make them look good.

By the way, news from april 2018:

The US Consul for political and economic affairs, Thomas S. Zia, has declared that the inclusion of Poland in the Visa Waiver Programme may be possible this year if the percentage of visa refusals drops below three percent by the end of September.

The diplomat, who visited Poland's southern resort of Zakopane on Tuesday, expressed his hope that Poland would qualify for the Visa Waiver Programme (VWP) on September 30.

According to Mr Zia, over 200,000 Poles visit the US every year. He stressed that the US wanted both the number of Polish tourists to grow and Poland to join the programme.

He added that at the moment, 95 percent of Poles obtain US visas valid for ten years, and explained that in order to join the programme this percentage had to reach 97 percent.

The diplomat made the statement during the inauguration of a Polish Airline LOT social marketing campaign encouraging Poles to apply for a US visa.

“This campaign is designed to persuade Poles to apply for a US visa now as this can help Poland drop below three percent of refusals and meet the VFP criteria,” LOT CEO Rafał Milczarski said.

It was promised to us already in 2016 GOP Platform

ustravel.org/news/gop-platform-includes-visa-waiver-program-membership-poland

By the way, Israel has the same problem:

jpost.com/Israel-News/US-State-Dept-Israel-wont-get-visa-waiver-so-fast-514543

ITs mostly because they think the USA is more reliable than Britain or France as an ally, and you Poles still think Russia is coming.

Take a look around dude.

Lol, it takes 3 American soldiers to beat one Pole
(clearly 2 wasn't enough)

Nah. It is not about Russia. If America told us that we must be friends with Russia, we would be friends with them even against our geopolitical interests. That's not the issue. But of course this psychological-historical matter plays a significant role. America was the country that humiliated our geopolitical foes such as Germany and Russia. America built its empire on dead bodies of empires that never cared about us such as France and the UK. But it is not about this. The real reason is a hardcore brainwashing. I remember from elementary school how teachers were explaining that the USA saved the world and Japanese nation by nuking Japan - because thanks to this American big-hearted action the war was ended faster and less people died, so nuking was made out of humanitarian reasons. So even America using nukes against civilians was justified here in such way to show America as saviour of humanity. Such cases.

Good fucking job, I say. Every single US Marine I've ever met, save one, has been a complete jackass.

We will send NATO bulls to liberate Poland

Attached: download (6).jpg (305x165, 10K)

Why are amerigoblins such manlets?

Attached: 1484494099956.jpg (444x566, 100K)

Attached: 1484490254457-3.jpg (960x640, 142K)

Attached: 1484558335403.jpg (512x768, 56K)

Attached: 1484485501181.jpg (437x542, 75K)

Is the US pulling up of Germany to go in Poland ?

Gosh I wish we had muscular Muhreens to protect kingdom France

Attached: 1484546584187.png (253x541, 169K)

Attached: 1484546749098.png (281x364, 131K)

Attached: 1484560934713.png (1182x677, 934K)

canadian """humour""" strikes again

France doesn't have a marine corps or something comparable?

t. butthurt amerimanlet on vacation
I only made one of those images.

Attached: 1484486803800.jpg (400x562, 89K)

Attached: 1484388441759.jpg (960x638, 88K)

im actaully german too mydawg

MUH

kek
Note his name tag.

I don't there are so much units in the French Army... I don't know what could be close to the Marines.

Thank god they got rid of that ugly UCP

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troupes_de_marine

Attached: 1507061836269.gif (645x773, 9K)

Yep it's totally the same because of the name Justin.

You're literally retarded Bilel. Go back on a tree and eat some bananas.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-08-02 23:27:00.png (897x447, 87K)

Attached: 1506635837707.jpg (640x633, 42K)

>all local girls were focused on Americans,

Indeed polish whores.

>be American
>go to Yurop
>get pussy
too easy bros

Attached: 1528076312321.jpg (1280x720, 103K)