Your cunt

your cunt
Does the dentist make you nervous?

Attached: download.jpg (279x181, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qf1lJywmMY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, he's a nice person. As soon as I said I was a med student he became the friendliest, most talkative person in the world.

youtu.be/Qf1lJywmMY8

PLEASE STOP STABBING ME IN THE GUMS WITH SHARP METAL THINGS
>it wouldn't hurt if you flossed properly, bitchboy *stab stab stab*
>that'll be $1000 plus tip please

they can't keep getting away with it

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

no, but it used to

mine looked at me like a monster. all my teeth have cavities. i'm also poor but I tried to dress well.

What are dentists like in Colombia?

just like everywhere, evil people that do evil things to you

Not anymore, my old town had one hilariously bad dentist but here things just work, quick and clean.

>just like everywhere
*just like any other colombians,

y-yes...

true, i would rape your mother

a med student as in nursing?

>If dentist are making dosh with your bad health, why would they give you good advice to maintain good health

Ever thought about it? It's a goyim bizZ.

no I just feel sorry for him
every year I go for my check up and he's just getting greyer and more wrinkly and depressed
I think he had a divorce at some point and he doesn't see his kids
he even bought a fast bmw as a part of his midlife crisis

No, but i thing swedes hate their mothers

Dentists do this of course. You can easily get fucked if you don't fix the things that are needed, but there are some subjective interpretations like when a hole needs to be fixed. Just ask your dentist to fix every single potential hole, this is the main racket we have. Kinda a long-term scam where we know you will have to fix them in a decade potentially.

t. dentist

Okay. I use the brush two times a day, floss everytime and use these small interdental brushes/sticks for between the teeth currently.

Is flossing enough or should I use these interdental sticks/brushes in combination with them? Fuckers are expensive af.

i've never to the dentist in my life

Nothing feels better than feeling the boobs of the dentist on my head while lying on the seat.

I don't have one, can't afford it.

I wish I could afford to look after my teeth.

>dentist
?????

If you use public dentist, their paychecks come from your taxes so all they care about is doing their work properly.

Depends on what I'm there for. If it's just a cleaning not really. Haven't been there for anything substantial since I was like 13 years old though. Last visit the dentist said I had no cavities but the hygienist said there was a small one, too small to be filled, and that I should start flossing to prevent it from getting bigger. Which reminds, me, I should start flossing.

what? canadians can't even get checked?

dutchies can go 2 times a year for checks and even get help from the govt. once shit needs to get fixed. germans kinda the same, getting checked is easily covered.

>public dentists

There are differences between public and non-public? Everyone is free. And shit needs to get paid by your own pocket like good fillings (plastic, ceramic, gold) and not from the taxes. Just regular check ups are free.

Yes when she rests her boobs on my head.

Oh right sorry, I thought every eurocunt had the Finnish system where public is the cheap and good while private was the more expensive and excellent.

If you do that, you will have perfect teeth for life as long as you aren't drinking too much soda or other beverages with high acidic content. Just do your yearly check and your good. Brushes are just a meme thing.

You are way ahead of the curve, makes me happy to read! :)

neuroscience

>always get anasthesia for the most minor things if I dont say I dont want it beforehand

people are too soft

Nope, he likes me so much he gave me a drive in his Camaro SS, he is the broiest boomer ever

as a pathway into postgraduate medicine?

What is an appropriate pain med for extraction? I say Norco 10/325 #20