REMINDER HARVARD AFFIRMATIVE ACTION DISCRIMINATES AGAINST ASIAN-AMERICAN STUDENTS

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-15/harvard-admissions-documents-show-bias-applicants-say-in-court

>Harvard University’s own researchers found statistical evidence that its undergraduate application process discriminated against Asian-American applicants, yet its admissions officials ignored the results and took no action, a group suing for bias claimed.

>In 2013, the Harvard Office of Institutional Research said that Asian-Americans should comprise 43.4 percent of the admitted class if they were judged purely on their academic merit, the organization, Students for Fair Admissions, said in a federal court filing Friday.

>In its defense, Harvard said the lawsuit was “the latest salvo by ideological opponents of race in university admissions.’’ The university said its policies fully comply with rulings by the U.S Supreme Court, which has said universities may consider an applicant’s race among many factors as part of a holistic admissions process.

>“Harvard seeks excellence from its students, but it does not define excellence through a narrow focus on grades and test scores,’’ the college said. “Rather, Harvard’s admissions process is designed to identify engaged and creative students who will take their place as the leaders of the next generation and who will be equipped to deal with a complex, diverse world.”

What does that last part even mean? These aren't mainland Chinese exchange students by the way, these are 4th, 5th and even 6th gen Asian-Americans.

Attached: asiamerica.jpg (425x518, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Jow
tampabay.com/projects/2015/investigations/pinellas-failure-factories/#jump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good. next step is to kick them all out of the country

Asian people are selfish and only care about their own people.

>4th,5th,6th
Lol not really. Most of them are 3rd gen or 2nd gen

Fuck asians, they are more privileged and racist than white people. At least black people have been here longer and integrated.

if they didn't do aa their class percentage of asians would be like 60% and harvard's status would decline immensely. it's not rocket science, harvard is acting like a private institution that wants to maintain its reputation as the gatekeeper of the elite.
only furious children of tiger moms don't know this already.

>4th,5th,6th
Lel asians are even more recent immigrants than mexicans

>Affirmative action
Or how to discriminate using a sweet language

>Mexicans
>the original Americans
And?

Attached: Aztec-Technoshitland.jpg (1692x1312, 861K)

Good. Disgusting chinks and gooks need not apply, they all cheat anyways.

Who could be behind these posts...

Attached: 1273718814654.jpg (200x217, 5K)

I’d rather have a thousand blacks than a single chink, at least I know the blacks have souls.

a lot people jealous of Asians here

this. blacks are a local law enforcement issue. chinks are a national security issue. concentration camps nao

Yeah I know, just look at these nogs defending affirmative action and bashing Asians while hiding behind the American flag as if that will make people think they're white:

Of course, the cream of the crop asian people come here. So it gives false perception of Asian people here in the states.

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.chron.com%2Fnews%2Farticle%2FData-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

Attached: 1533266454050.png (811x525, 72K)

who gives a shit about asian americans?

Attached: 1483809373811.png (724x720, 249K)

Litteraly no one not the news definitely not the Media.

>What does that last part even mean?
Harvard is disproportionately Jewish.

Attached: 1531234815822.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

why do the cream work at chinese buffets then?

>be me
>born in america
>korean
>litterally everyone I meet thinks I can't speak english
>everyone treats me like a foreigner
>be looked down on by everyone

Fuck this cunt. I'm moving to madagascar

Attached: giphy.gif (529x329, 2.96M)

The median income of Asian is 80,000.
Higher than your average American.

Harvard fired someone for being anti-circumcision too, they're literal kikes.

>I'm moving to madagascar
My plan is to make enough money and run away from here. I don't want my grandchildren to grow up in this insane place.

No way. There are lots of 2nd gen Asians in california and everyone knows they speak english. Are you in some bumfuck Nebraska?

>thinks that the majority of black people have integrated
Bahahahahshaha.

>At least black people have been here longer and integrated.
Is this a joke?

how is the fuck is this never addressed? so many schools are disproportionally Jewish
any Jewish kid that fucks up their life must be beyond stupid

I remember that the first people who complained about too many Asians in universities were racist wh*toids that couldn't compete.

Then you have poor memory, Shlomo.

I’m sorry for applying at Harvard, I am sure the other students are much more deserving because they have a beautiful and more diverse ethnicity unlike us soulless asians

It's pretty simple, they don't have to go to Harvard since they have other choices. Also you need some diversity, if no blacks got in then there would be a more serious lawsuit. Asians can get a job and a loan anywhere blacks not so much

Chinaman here. We Asians do nothing but cheat and Harvard being notorious for cheating actually supports us Asians. They are just trying to cover up the truth by talking backwards.

They're more represented in the overall American culture and have deeply impacted our media history music and culture.

this. Also it would mess the entire system up, and the majority of students in higher edu may be asian.

move to a city, find groups to hang out with and then mellow out.

do black people have no other choices?

>American
>culture
america isn't even 300 years old. it has no culture. stfu

Age has nothing to do with culture stupid shitposting leaf. Go read the defenition of a culture

Nobody here sees flips as Asians or smart, you people aren’t like East Asians, you’re fucking retards and because of that are likely to get admitted lmao

Literally about 5% of Jews are schizo or show autism/psychotic symptoms. I've seen it happen before. Jews have some of the most fucked up genetics out of any race on the planet.

>Age has nothing to do with culture
>'defenition'
>'e'
kill yourself you uncultured dimwit

American Jews are white as fuck my dumb canuck friend. They are mostly German by blood.

You do know other Asians do qualify for it?

Définition*

No Flips are the Asian that do get support though. not that there is an issue with that.

Most blacks when they use AA go to schools nearby.

filipinos aren't even asian. gtfo

They do but the goal is to get the blacks with potential far, far away from the shitty ones. Otherwise whatever effort they put in will be criticized harshly by their peers and not amount to their full potential

But they are in Asia?

That's not why at all though. What's with this narrative people re trying to paint of the separating the shitty ones from the good ones?

Normalfags and their peer pressure can be a serious problem for people who already have a lot to deal with

Most of the problems come form how fucked many schools (which fucks up many people in the head)are and the sheer disparities between schools in the same district or within the same zone. Also many school board politics and dickish peopel on those boards do shit like

tampabay.com/projects/2015/investigations/pinellas-failure-factories/#jump

California schools and mit care less about affirmative actions than ivy leagues.

>pinellas county
I'm actually surprised, the county isn't quite rich or at least it was the last time I was there

Good.

Fuck chinks

>I’d rather have a thousand blacks than a single chink

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’m really glad white people are still the smartest bunch over here with little chance to change in the future