American consumer electronics

>american consumer electronics

Attached: lol.png (959x793, 777K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gook thread

huawei is legit stuff
i use my old huawei as mp3 player and it fell out of my pocket while i was biking and it literally just had a tiny scratch and nothing else. nokia tier strenght

Came here to shit on apple but now that I realize it’s a leaf flag I don’t want to.
Huawei is just another American phone when you get down to the main components.

Wish my honor 6x was like that. It scratches too much.

Based China being better than America in everything

Huawei is really good. My father had a P8 Lite and gave it to my mother, now he has a MATE 9 and borth cellphones are good.

The catalog is full of threads about china this night. What's happening?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

Chinaphones are top tier idk how there are ppl out there not buying non Chinaphones these days

Also notice that it's always the flags of countries that are filled with Asian scum.

I wonder who could be behind this post

I have a smartphone called Essential phone. It's pretty good desu. I hate the android versions in Chinaphones especially huawei and they are very hard to root

hmm..

Attached: keepcopyinguschinks.png (794x744, 220K)

Of all the Chinese made products that are garbage, there are two that are actually really good quality: cell phones and guns

Chinese phones are not bad but they forever ruined the great american thinkpads. Lenovo thinkpads and other laptops are fucking shit.

>he doesn't have a OnePlus

And bibles.
You can't be a real american if you don't have guns and bible made in china.

Because american companies borrow money from government to buy its own shares

Companhias chinesas já valem 10 trilhões. A China ano passado teve mais patentes do que Europa, Latam, Japão e EUA juntos.
Com a rota da seda, acabou para os EUA
Larga a mão de ser um bosta de um latino cuckado

>wahway
is it really pronounced like this?