Which country would you choose?

I really want to move to Germany and France but can’t choose one. I can’t speak German or French at the moment but I just started leaning both of them. Which country would you choose? We have working holiday agreements so you don’t have to worry about visa.

Attached: F395E276-51B9-4A0C-8F06-48A807F0D784.png (456x323, 26K)

hey

choose both and go to belgium/switzerland/lux

Depends where in Germany and where in France

Attached: 1530968873004.jpg (850x879, 221K)

Are you white or japanese?

How about the French/German Border

Berlin vs hipster city (same level as Berlin) in France
Probably Paris?
Honory whito
Good idea!!!! Strasbourg seems awesome

in France you only have Paris, which is way better than Berlin, and a lot of redneck settlements larping as cities that don't match any German city

I’ve been to both of them and I thought Berlin is pretty much cooler than Paris tbqh

If you move to Berlin or Paris prepare to be harassed everyday by Africans and gypsies. Pay twice as much for everything and be surrounded by trash.

if you like big cities, be warned about the French-German border
I'm living next to Luxemburg and this is one of the worst regions in Germany (it's behind a chain of mountains, so pretty disconnected form the rest of Germany, relatively bad infrastructure and a lot of French nogs run around here)

Go to eastern Europe. Everyone there has some weird jap fetish.

I used to live in Flemington(Melbourne) and I was always harassed by African or middle eastern young boys on my way to Coles

I was born and raised in Tokyo so I don’t like small cities...

Lol I live in melb it's a liberal shithole. We now have gangs on Sudanese attacking people in broad daylight.

Paris and Ruhr area are the only choices
I like Berlin but it's still too small

Germany seems more comfy to me.

If you like big cities with a lot of young people I would recommend Lyon, Nantes and Toulouse. Be careful though, big cities = lot of immigrants.

You can't just move wherever you like. There are immigration laws.

>immigrants
I'm also an immigrant...

I can because I’m still 20s so I can use working holiday visa

for a short time

Maybe I am biased, but Germans and Japanese share many values and like each other. This might be helpful.

Attached: Kimono-vs-Dirndl-1.jpg (2000x1500, 612K)