/levant/

Jews and diaspora not allowed.

Attached: sketch-1532519298674.png (1330x1080, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h_MUajIs9Vs
youtu.be/AUfz04jsO88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Jews and diaspora not allowed.
based

Ahlan

Good morning
Let's hope we at least reach bump limit today

Is Mosul /levant/? We speak the same dialect as A. Leppo. We even call a spoon a ma3laqa

Morning
Obviously yes

Attached: 33293615051.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Morning!

Phew, it only took them like 15 episodes for them to finally air a decent one that doesn't bore one to tears or trample all over the VN.

Attached: 1533074777276.gif (400x280, 307K)

Welp, I'm going to go camping in the mountains of Jordan today.
Will be back late at night probably

Attached: 6afab285ae94633e44ea9fda1ce47b20.jpg (614x960, 73K)

Oh fuck I completely forgot that HM this exists, I was gonna reach steins gate them go for it but I completely forgot as I got overwhelmed by other shows
Have fun and don't smoke

>Don't smoke
I'm bringing my Argeelah with me

Attached: 55160be4614e1ea5fb137818b6f6c4a5.jpg (582x667, 49K)

What mountains?

I don't think I got what you're trying to say here, care to reiterate please?

Oops sorry didnt notice autocorrect was on.
I was saying that I wanna watch it but I have to rewatch steins gate first and I'm completely overwhelmed By other shows at the moment so no time

Zey al salt

Attached: 3xN1iz8_d.jpg (640x640, 35K)

Speaking of Steins gate, should I read the vn or watch the show first

why can't you just stop having wars?

>Jews not allowed
I am telling YHWH.

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 26K)

/latvant/ when?

Attached: 1491751_573269886167500_8720469631440904871_n.jpg (278x278, 16K)

Which one? The first or 0?
The VN for both the original and 0, though the first S;G anime has excellent directing and cinematography so it's definitely worth your time.

A real shame, it's finally getting into good stuff too.

Attached: 1533149600333.jpg (1919x1078, 175K)

Thanks

youtu.be/h_MUajIs9Vs
I support this

Hello

Hello, Peron.

Hola, corazón.

Never read the VN so I can't say

What are your favorite seeiyus?

Attached: 1533159341885.png (477x361, 283K)

Pretty bored desu lads
Have nothing to do

Posting pic of my current location

Attached: 20180803_161405_RichtoneHDR.jpg (1632x1224, 694K)

Looks quite like home.

looks green and nice, is the temperature better or worse at your altitude? are you enjoying mountaineering, and did you bring food with you?
I know that feel. If you're too tired for even vidya just listen to music

The temperature is like 28C but it's really windy

So fellas I reached a crossroad in my academic life. Apparently I can either study IT, or I can study dentistry. The former will almost certainly come with a better PC, an upgraded Internet speed, and the perk of no one getting angry at me for not leaving my room,while the latter comes with the guarantee of work and success in the future after graduation something which I can't say in the oversaturated IT market in syria.
I honestly have no idea what I'm suppsoed to do.

Attached: 1524031786787.png (370x320, 10K)

You're giving too little information for us to give you a proper advice.
What's the labor market for both like? And what kind of IT field would you specialize in assuming you go that way? And what's your parents take on the matter and your own, personal inclinations?

let's see
reasons to go IT: get to use the internet without being bothered
reasons to go dentistry: guaranteed successful future

Attached: thonk.png (112x112, 9K)

>What's the labor market for both like?
Oversaturated for both but IT much more,
However dentistry will get me money easily whilst if I go IT there's a good chance I'll starve to death unless I'm able to score a visa and get our of this country.
>kind of IT field would you specialize in assuming you go that way
Basically programming هندسة معلوماتية
Or I can go computer engeneering هندسة حواسيب
>And what's your parents take on the matter
Father thinks I'm not fit for medicine generally, mother wants me to go dentistry because I'll get a job and it's very lucrative, even the worst dentists here are able to afford decent living standards.
>personal inclinations
Information engeneering seems more appealing but also I don't wanna starve.

how is syria rn?

It's improving overall but still shit

Alhamdulillah

Oh and also if I go IT there's a chance that I'll study my last year's in Germany if I enter into AIU(a private uni with ties in Germany)

>SSNP

not based

would rather die than live with more s*rians and p*lis

But will you really starve if you go IT? Here, desk-office programmers in companies and licensed hardware technicians make wads of dosh, and I'm sure you could strike a job with your country's ISP, but then again, this is about l'maghrib and not syria so I can't talk with full certainty.
You could always go for dentistry and get your self a private office and live an economically stable life, but I'm afraid that going for the pragmatic but stale and boring job might wear you out in the future.
My best advice for you is to ask around more about every possible route you could go down in, and find the best optimal study that will get you a job that will make ends meet and won't make you want to kill yourself.

Attached: 1532898979204.png (300x300, 120K)

cocks...

Try watching some random documentary if you still haven't found anything to do.

>no diaspora
I’m still here bitch

Basically yes
>But will you really starve if you go IT
Not necessarily, I could just be lucky and get a job but even then it would be low paying. Alternatively I could study work and love abroad later down the line if I'm good enough but I would put all my hope on that.
>Here, desk-office programmers in companies and licensed hardware technicians make wads of dosh,
Public sector you'll almost certainly have to work a second d job to make ends meet, private sector is more lucrative naturally but I won't be rich enough to afford any buyfaggatory, assuming I even land a job there.
>You could always go for dentistry and get your self a private office and live an economically stable life
And indulge myself with all the buyfaggatory I can possibly want, but I honestly don't see any appeal in it, hell the last time I visited a dentist was almost a decade ago.
Ah well thanks for the advice, appreciate it man.

death to arabs

Look at it from another way; an okay-paying job will force you to think twice before falling for steam sales and buying games you'll never play.

Attached: 1532739676398.png (2039x2327, 1.46M)

But I like buying games I'll never use, the number of games in my library (and the quality of each game I picked) make me feel satisfied in a way. Plus I really wanna buy a couple of nendroids and figure in for characters I love. I would have already done it if Amazon delivered to Syria.

why are levant countries superior to Egypt in every way? your food is better. your weather is better, and your women are prettier and make better housewives.
My mother is levant but she is from palestine. I would live there if it wasn't for shitsrael.

Attached: 370369C.jpg (650x433, 67K)

If you study in Germany they'll let you stay there and get a job afterwards just fyi

>mfw I’m a Levantine champ
Egypt is the poor Levant. They were the pinnacle of the Arab culture but they lost that really quickly.

Attached: 7EA2BE89-0B9A-4455-9030-CA04614DA8EB.jpg (784x748, 78K)

Hey dude egypt's beautiful and great
I hear it's really cheap too and I hear good stuff about the food there, always had this fantasy about being a neet in rural egypt and doing nothing but eating foul mdammes and other signature egayptian foods

>egypt's beautiful and great

Attached: 73520b83efa8a89193d9ee5c98e4cc564ac045893bf9e961a2d1cd8235c0bd50.gif (510x662, 232K)

Parts of it are. Keep in mind that ive spent most of my life in poonisia

There is a shop downtown here that sells random merch and trinkets, including some pretty fucking great figurines and miniatures. They even had great kotoyubikas of Kurisu and FMA last time I visited but they all cost a soul and a half as you might imagine.

Attached: 1533248591883.png (250x250, 97K)

rural egypt sucks compared to levant vilages

Attached: wojak_cry.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Finally back home after a long awkward day. I had a cry and one sigh.

it's cheap but also everyone is poor as shit
the food is boring
even saudis have better food

How much did they cost exactly?
If something like this existed here I'd gladly play no matter the price

بدخن أرجيلة وبشرب كاست شاي في جو بارد فوق جبل

Attached: 1514933325285.jpg (1000x1062, 426K)

Levant villages may look nice but the people are absolute shit, typical sandniggers
t. been there

Only have very little mobile data D:

A well-detailed Makisu sitting on floating gears cost 900~ dirhams, Edward near that and about 700~ for Mustang. They had some poor nendoroids and miscellaneous figurines of random things that didn't cost as much as the 30cm+ ones, but they were visibly awful from the showcase glass.
The priciest one by far was that of Reinhard Heydrich (pic) and Eva from Umineko, both for the insane price of 1500 dirhams.

Attached: 421.png (1600x900, 1.08M)

It's definitely better than syria

You're with your relatives, I imagine?

Tatsuhisa suzuki, morikubo shotaro and eri kitamura above all because I just really like their voices. Plus iirc, tattsun has got an interesting personality. Then maeno tomoaki, tachibana shinnosuke, yusa kouji and jouji nakata. I used to be interested in terashima takuma a lot, then I've read about the kokoro connect incident. I've had a soft spot for nakazawa masatomo as well, although otherwise my tastes are definitely "normie" or mainstream. When it comes to the most popular guys, I do like tsuda kenji but imo toriumi konsuke is overestimated and has spread everywhere. Rie kugimiya was the first one I've read about. I was still a child at the time and watching zero no tsukaima. I was intrigued about the queen of tsundere title and her characters so I watched toradora next. Thanks for the question sweetie, I'm happy to answer it.

I have to take care of the 10 little brats I have for cousins everyday and it's driving me nuts
Luckily I'll be back home on Sunday and I'll be able to watch my Chinese cartoons

Fuck me, I forgot to mention miyashita eiji too. It's been too long.

Enjoy your shorter lifespan
A hundred bucks for a figurine isn't too bad actually but I bet you can get it waycheaper second hand on a good website
Staying the obvious

>wanting to live past the age of 50

Normalfag taste? Dude, your taste's fuckin' great! Here's what a real normalfag taste looks like :
I don't really know that many CV's myself, though I've always been a big fan of Wakamotorcycle's rolling Rs, Nobuhiko Okamoto's autistic shrieks and Hiroshi Kamiya's distinct voice. Honorable mentions go to Daisuke ono, Hiroki Yasumoto and Tomokazu Sugita.
As for females, HanaKana, Saito Chiwa and Hayami Saori come to mind.
Yeah, Rie Kugiyama fits short, flat tsundere roles like a glove, and her performance as Taiga was like sex to my ears.

Attached: 1533123583446.jpg (488x492, 17K)

Cam clarke is the best voice actor

Attached: Liquid1I2.png (470x437, 147K)

the gilaad is jewish clay

Attached: 159283.jpg (240x210, 7K)

God that must suck, I remember having nearly lost my sanity last summer after my aunt had dumped her kid on me for a week.

Nah

Attached: 423568a1ac070f721b2a36a4dc7d3c84.jpg (782x1000, 94K)

no such thing as jewish clay

What happened?

I want to see what animu and games will look like in the future so I don‘t want to die young

Oy vey goyim purchase my wares

Attached: 533322235481.jpg (1297x960, 136K)

Wtf I heard gunfire

Attached: 1527446226097.png (540x539, 429K)

No, it IS bad. I'd love to spend money on my hobbies, but I'm a neet who gets an allowance that barely keeps him alive.
But I'm sure to start spending big when I get a dalary of my own, soon.

Attached: 1533258807648.jpg (900x636, 445K)

What do you even use your allowance for? I barely get outside of the house so I dump it all into my steam

Food and internet, and I store whatever remains for emergencies like having to fix my PC or meds.

I went to the doctor today and had to deal with numerous people (including noisy kids and maghrebis) even though I didn't want to immediately and it made me feel anxious and shitty. I guess that's just an integral part of what he meant by "getting better".

>food
You call always cut on that, or bargain with your parents so they pay you for fast food like I did
>>Internet
I pay partially for my Internet too since I convinced my parents to up the speed
>meds
Meds here are piss cheap, shouldn't your parents take care of that though?

Attached: 1519132923829.jpg (960x938, 53K)

Lucky you, we can't into online transactions here.
Hope you're alright now lad, I must admit that your contempt of maghrebis is pretty funny

You can't buy steam games?

Nope, a former buddy of mine got me sonic cd a few years back though, so I'm golden

There's no room for bargaining I'm afraid, my mother would rather throw herself off a cliff than pay for my shitty culinary habits.
I have my own personal internet router, so I have to pay it out of my allowance.
You never know, it's best to have a hidden stach for when shit hits the fan, can't be waiting on my parents if I start dying all of a sudden.

Attached: 1532811798134.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Thanks habibi but I can assure you that I like my kin, though they're deeply flawed. However, what I have a hard time with is immature troublemakers.

I know right? The waiting rooms of doctors, and especially generalists, are always annoying, nauseating or morbid. Be it some cunt unabashedly breat-feeding her kid in public, some old fart who's got one foot in the grave mumbling some weird things or a kid with a fever who just can't stop screaming at the top of his lungs, there's just always something that must get on your nerves while you're waiting.

Attached: 1532558702427.jpg (296x266, 12K)

Well, a large chunk of the maghrebi diaspoo falls under the troublemaker category, so I get where you're coming from. Check this out also, maghrebi diaspora jazz-fusion, their self titled (only) album is really quirky, and one of the best i've heard
T. Fusion enthusiast
youtu.be/AUfz04jsO88

*they're algerian to be clear, made one record before calling it quits

What do you think of the Roman Empire?
>tfw no roman ruins where I live to explore
Jelly desu

Probably the greatest empire there ever was. Well, not too fond of them since they subjugated north africa (republic*). Their influence is felt to this day. Their greatness is made evident by non-italic peoples larping as their successors time and again lol
Overall a weird to ask since it's an entity that lasted for so long, you should be more specific

It's quite funny how Ancient Rome was the least interesting of all romes.

rate my mud stove :>

Attached: mud_stove.jpg (845x634, 167K)

>tfw visiting my MENA gf in London next week where she's doing her internship and she will make me homemade tabouleh

It's nice she can cook well.