Who was the greatest man that ever lived?

Who was the greatest man that ever lived?

Attached: 494px-Oliver_Cromwell_by_Samuel_Cooper.jpg (494x600, 69K)

Your mom

Myself, just give me some time.

Jesus

Attached: Vladimir Lenin Portrait.jpg (377x500, 131K)

Fucking roundhead faggot, get the fuck out of here. This is a cavalier board.

Attached: 12571.jpg (1500x2000, 283K)

KARA BOGA

based charlie poster

Jesus, Mohammed and Hitler.

100% this

based and jacobitepilled

t.jim mclaughlin, NSW
t.pat o'connor, liverpool
t.andy guerrez-o'toole, medellín

Mohammad peace be upon him

Unironically Lenin

An Australian, probably.

actually (sort of) nailed my last name and locaton

spoopy

Quads of truth.

Me

Nuno Álvares Pereira.
Defeated both spaniards and frenchies in battle, hundreds of battles never knew defeat!
At the young age of 24 and already the richest men in Portugal gave away half is wealth to the poor and the other half to his only daughter and become a priest that has tradition would beg for money in daily weekly runs throw the city with the other priests, took almost 2 decadeas untill King D. João convinced him of only taking froom him.
He alao become at the age of 20 the maximum ranking person in the kingdom.
I dare to say this men never sined not even one time.
Prove me wrong please.

> On 14 August 1385, at Aljubarrota he led 6,500 volunteers to victory against a Castilian force of over 30,000, thus ending the threat of annexation. He attributed the victory to the Blessed Virgin, whose name, Maria, was inscribed on his sword.

By far the greatess Comander of all time, didnt lust for others lands but was Invictus and merciless in face of agression.
> After placing the Portuguese vanguard in position, defending the shore from the Castilians, Nuno Álvares Pereira again crossed the river to reach his rearguard, which was under a rain of arrows launched from the Castilian side. The Constable of Portugal noticing that the Castilians had used all of their projectiles, ordered an attack. Nuno Álvares Pereira himself, seeing the banner of the Grand Master of Santiago, fought his way through the Castilian army until encountering him, and after a brief duel, the Grand Master fell mortally wounded.[5] With his fall and the overthrow of his standard, the Castilian army demoralized and was soon broken and in disorder, and could not stop the Portuguese attack, being quickly and totally defeated

Him

Uncle Adi.

Attached: Karl_Marx.jpg (1280x1500, 962K)

Bonaparte had nothing on him.
>As Pereira approached, the Castilians sent an emissary to him, attempting to persuade him to retire. He refused, and the Castilians advanced to meet him, lifting the siege. The Portuguese formed a defensive square. In the short battle that followed, the Castilian cavalry was unable to break the Portuguese formation, suffering heavy losses. The Portuguese suffered none, and the Castilians withdrew.

The battle of Atoleiros represents the first effective use of “square tactics” on the battleground. This tactic, in which groups of infantry armed with both missile and hand-to-hand weapons defended themselves from all directions, was so successful that it was still in use over 500 years later during the Napoleonic Wars against mass French cavalry attacks, and during the Zulu War against huge masses of predominantly spear-armed infantry. It was especially effective when the infantry had to fight against strong cavalry.

>is the reason all of you have free healthcare

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R68588,_Otto_von_Bismarck.jpg (220x327, 18K)

based

Attached: 1532972943697.jpg (404x498, 89K)

Karl Marx

Attached: B. Garrison loves Marx.png (1024x753, 937K)

Aristotle kanske

CAIVS
IVLIVS
CAESAR
DIVVS
PATER
PATRIAE

Attached: gjc.jpg (503x432, 43K)

The reason i have healthcare is because i pay taxes and people before me did aswell.
He is a great men non the less.

Yeah but everyone just took his model

Ave Caesar!

My ancestor :)

Attached: Feels.jpg (1000x514, 282K)

Attached: download.jpg (212x238, 8K)

Attached: Ja na wakacjach w Judei Marzec 33.jpg (490x577, 72K)

AMLO

Attached: giphy.gif (400x478, 1.19M)

roundheads needto be gassed
BASED
also based
t. proxy whore

Attached: 1434759537946.jpg (1280x720, 432K)

I am the greatest