Why is this country so fucking unironically racist?

nytimes.com/2018/08/01/world/europe/denmark-ban-muslim-veil.html
nytimes.com/2018/06/02/world/europe/denmark-circumcision.html
nytimes.com/2018/07/01/world/europe/denmark-immigrant-ghettos.html

It's disgusting

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png (1200x908, 2K)

The last one is a bad move from denmark, it will start integrating strangers and thus diluting denmark blood heritage.

I apologize on behalf of all danes for our racism, we are better than this.

No you're not.

they should be punished

Denmark is based

Obey Danelaw or face the swift boot

Fuck off
It's not racist to not wanting to live in a multicultural country.

Why do you bring people into your country just to treat them like shit? What's your problem?

You’re disgusting. Go away mexicaca

Don't you have to spam some racial thread about America or something?

yeah this, bad idea
we did the same and look at us now, we have a million niggers who are honest to god genuinely convinced that they are french

>untolerant european
I thought you guys were harassed.

Attached: 1529553522759s.jpg (203x250, 8K)

>
Stop eating caca, mexicaca

Attached: 2BD872BF-00D3-46E3-96B1-A72D9E5FCF14.png (1228x1150, 191K)

We thought that if we gave them everything, money, house, a job, an education, that they would integrate.

We are one of the few countries now, that doesn't take any UN refugees now.

Already in 2014 our politicians on both sides, doing an election, said we shouldn't become multicultural.

How much you wanna bet that the "Danish culture classes" are like "ok mohamed and ngolo today we are gonna teach you about lgbtqxyz, feminism, and social studies" ?

We are not Sweden..

We don't have culture classes. The closest thing we have is social science, wherein you learn about politics, economics, and how judicial system works etc.

I don't see anything wrong there not even joking, where is the racism?

I bet it’s classes about how to fuck Danish girls

Stop being such a weak cunt. Our country is facing problems and you're unwilling to do anything about it out of fear of being labelled racist.

>said we shouldn't become multicultural
I agree with this. As we know, "Rome fell from the barbarians," history is a cyclic thing, do not let it repeat, guys. Or Europe would be second (mutt)Merica.

I think it's the danes goal

>make yourselves as inhospitable as possible to a certain religious group, while having little to no effect on native peoples
pretty smart desu

Its literally only a move to prevent foreigners from establishing a parallel society.
It would be bad if they could gather, have ideas and start scheming behind our backs.
The average Dane doesn't willingly mingle with foreigners anyway.