Do Europeans know that AC exists? Because most of European houses, including the one in southern europe...

Do Europeans know that AC exists? Because most of European houses, including the one in southern europe, doesn't have one.

They would rather die than spend 10% of their montly income in a buying one AC.
Are european stupid?

Attached: 17zmps_large_4f12a3a9-e0c8-434c-b822-8d04e32c2f0e_grande.png (456x480, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_European_heat_wave
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most people I know have one, but that's for fags, you just gotta know how to keep a house as fresh as possible.

aren't your houses made of stone? how could they even get that hot? kitchen linoleum is enough to make my feet cold as fuck

>including the one in southern europe, doesn't have one.

false, it's too fucking dark or I would take a pic from the buildings across my house as example, every house has at least one.

>Peer-reviewed analysis places the European death toll at more than 70,000
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2003_European_heat_wave

Imagine losing 70k people because you dont buy an AC.
in southern France and some parts of Italy most doesnt have one, from my first hand experience.
Spain seems to have a north african-tier climate/environment, so AC is an obligation.

what is this magic box?

it's produce fresh gaz, mostly zyklon B

are you joking?

Attached: 65546645.jpg (641x530, 37K)

>10% of monthly income
more like 100% and 80% of youth is unemployed
i could afford one but im not a madman to spend cash on something useful only 2 or 3 months a year when i also have a subzero winter

i had to buy one for my store where i sell crap like chocolate

no, pic related. Dont you study that in Germany? Is this a touchy subject?

I meant western europeans, at least you've an excuse.
The best big Samsung AC are only $100 here, very cheap.

>2 or 3 months
that's a long period
>winter
AC produce heat if you want, at least mine. They're a double use.

Attached: WashroomDoor.jpg (375x504, 103K)

You'd use the AC for two weeks in a year at most where I live. Almost every flat has central heating, so it would be stupid to buy AC and use it for heating. Most of the people will just cope with the heatwave lasting a week or two than spending about 1000$ for something they would use only for a few days in a year.

kek

I install A/C units for a living.
I live in southern France

>including the one in southern europe,
wrong, the market is booming faggot, so why don't you shut your dirty algerian mouth for a minute?

Your country looks like old delhi, you guys are repugnant dirty brainless little plebs, I put an A/C in your home for your year salary, faggot

Attached: 1479653864992.jpg (457x529, 117K)

Who are you kidding? In 2003 Algeria didn't even have electricity, let alone AC inverters.

Most people I know have one. Maybe not in the south but they have it better there

I'm Italian

>The best big Samsung AC are only $100 here
what the FUCK

Attached: ilmalämpöpumppu.png (958x1722, 331K)

He's lying or he's getting stolen goods or extremely cheap chinese stuff

no way he's getting it for 100E, I work in this

>lämpöpumppu
that's too cute

Wut ?
Literally every city in Italy, Greece and Spain had it while I was on vacation
I even saw them in France, you have no clue

OP is a bitch ass lying faggot.

I bought it for 23,500 dinars, 1 euro = 210 dinars.
They're made here in Algeria by cheaply paid workers, I assume it's why it's not costy.

Almoust every house have one. It produces heat in winter and cool in summer.

Doesn't get hot enough here for any great length of time for AC. A fan will cool you down enough, though this summer has been especially hot it's true.

i have a mobile one, but our summers are usually 2 weeks, not 2 months

Honestly I find this Euros don't have AC meme really disturbing
Like they just walk around their house at whatever temperature it is?? That's barbaric!
What if you have a really powerful PC that builds up heat in your room? You just play games in a stuffy room??

Attached: 1532665592962.png (284x284, 33K)

before this summer 26c was hot, now we've had 37c i'm not sure whats what anymore

We'd only use AC for a few weeks a year, although considering how this summer went we may need to invest in it

Serious question, do Euros not have heaters either?

I live in Texas so it's over 30c, for 9 months but everyone is set up for heating because it's standard to get both AC+Heating.

Attached: 1532592605128.jpg (800x955, 181K)

>now we've had 37c

Attached: hot bear.jpg (1280x960, 304K)

>do Euros not have heaters either?

We have central heating.

Climate control babycakes!!!

My house is 70f, 21c, 55% humidity all year around every day.

It's like 26 degrees max here where I live. AC is preferable but definitely not a necessity when the average temperature for the entire year is less than 15.

>AC produce heat if you want, at least mine. They're a double use.
that's completely retarded
t. 29ct/kWh

Your houses are so expensive, it's weird that they don't have central air.

>central air

Just open a window nigga that's all the "central air" you'll need.

Attached: Leofric-the last kingdom.jpg (800x600, 156K)

But based on the cost of a house, would you pay an extra $3,500 for it to be 21c all year around every day?

$3,500 is nothing compared to the cost of your houses.

very close to 39 in some places

You're probably comparing prices between a middle class British fortress and an American wooden cottage in the middle of suburban Detroit.

Attached: robin-cool.jpg (2048x1536, 452K)

No, I am talking about how expensive your houses are, and the cost of central air is nothing compared to that.

Attached: Untitledpw.jpg (1543x665, 428K)

Pretty much everyone has an AC unit here. I have one in my apartment, and there are three in my mom's house.

>even poor chinese has at least one
it made me think

Attached: 24E83BED-836C-41A5-AF81-D001CF811250.jpg (443x332, 91K)

Heaters? I have a household central heating unit that uses oil as fuel. Commie blocks get hot water from heat plants and they warm up the wall radiators.

What I never saw in Croatia, that Americans have, are vents and crawlspaces.

It's all about necessity, an increased electricity bill for a needless luxury takes money away that could have been used for other purposes.
I suppose it's hard for an American to understand considering your medium is our large and your large is the size of your thighs.

Pakistan the part of India that went wrong.

We use this.

Attached: 5414305063359p.jpg (450x337, 22K)

>It's all about necessity
Not comfort?
Many things are not "necessary".

So now you go down to fat jokes?
Just admit that it makes no sense to have an expensive house and not add another $3,500 for comfort.

>Not comfort?
Comfort is not much of an issue, once again the mid 20s is tolerable at worse.
>So now you go down to fat jokes?
I was referring to pic related.

Attached: Double_big_gulp.jpg (2478x1794, 2.93M)

nice joke.
Because there were too many people, the earth is angry.

>Not comfort?

A fan will do for 90% of the time.

Kettles cost like £5 but you guys still boil water in a microwave because you don't drink all the time like we do. Same idea.

Nuclear power generations are necessary for human.
Let's activate economy with an AC.

Occasionally we need to allow mother nature to cull our weak. That's the law of EVROPA. It's no mere coincidence this continent spawned the strongest people who now own this world.
Less pensioners means less tax money spent on nurses wiping their wrinkled arses.
If only we'd get extremely cold winters too, to drive away the darkies and southrons, all would be well.

Attached: images.jpg (208x206, 5K)