The face of evil

Attached: 1528231348422.jpg (590x350, 37K)

Europe is the Germany playground and there´s nothing you can do about this fact

if you say such a thing, UK will come to suggest that you have a choice of leaving EU

Attached: 1514412096002.jpg (526x374, 52K)

This is not the picture of George Soros, so nah.

Why does Merkel always do that stupid fucking thing with her fingers?

b&r

>there´s nothing you can do about this fact
We shall see....

Attached: Bain of kraut.jpg (220x289, 13K)

>le evil germany & sidekick
>aren't I funny guys

Attached: 1528439437808.jpg (1280x800, 46K)

Is Jacob Rothschild pretty much the King of Jews(and therefore leader of their puppets like the USA, EU, UK,Israel, Saudi etc...) right now

>you have probably never heard of me
fucking everybody has heard the name rothschild, even during the days of our grandparents his name was already a popular expression

and if you killed him and all his family someone else would take over

what most people have never actually heard is that he's jewish, and honestly everybody should stop wanking over illuminatis, masons, royal families and so on and talk about the jewish question a little

Reddit is pro eu akshually

If I was a member of a powerful elite, I'd be happy that people spread this tinfoil hat-tier stuff so that people wouldn't focus on me.

This unironically

Attached: kikes_2.jpg (284x315, 30K)

>that people spread this tinfoil hat-tier stuff

K.

Attached: 1481403073710.png (1560x1830, 2.41M)

>harlem désir
>LAURENCE fabius
>jew

i bet she really wanted to help these poor syrian fucks, at the same time fix lack of fertility and get workers for low skilled jobs, but since women don't feel racism, she not calculated they're not mentally close to gemans

Stop it, this board can't handle so many redpills

Attached: 1499275140714.jpg (983x1895, 1.78M)

Its her doing the illuminati triangle. these people love hiding out in the open and taunting people with signs, just like how pedo organization have their spiral logo everywhere and pop music is filled with satanic and NWO imagery

Attached: pod0018-merkel-superglue.jpg (605x729, 106K)

It looks nice in pictures, but if you actually see video footage you see how much of an autist she looks like when doing it. Which is precisely why she does it: she's awkward as fuck and has no idea what to do with her hands, so she does that stupid thing to prevent herself from just fiddling around like a 5 year old kid holding a presentation before class.

DO IT AGAIN

Well, yes Fabius is kind of jewish, marrane i guess you could say
Désir is just a mulatto though

Attached: aaaaaa.png (1379x217, 25K)

Laurent Fabius' parents are Ashkenazis who converted to Catholicism. Dunno about Harlem.

Leaving aside that I should assume that this group of alleged jews represents the thinking of jews as a whole because uh reasons and that when a white guy pushes for mass migration, as per usual double standards, you can't generalize whites... this is, as you may have noticed, no fucking proof about muh Rothschilds owning most central banks or any other claim in your previous picture.
Based and redpilled sourceless infographs.

>, as per usual double standards, you can't generalize whites.
but this is precisely the issue
i wish we could generalize whites but we can't because everybody is individualist, all other groups are communautarist

What's the proof on this?Did you run some kind of census on jews?
Still waiting for proof on the Rothschilds own the central banks meme, btw.

Stop the antisemitism asshole.

Attached: ichon.jpg (1085x738, 102K)

>hurr there is only one french person itt
i even made a post to tell him i don't care about the rothschild

anyways if you want proof that jews are more communautarist let's start with how in every country with a jewish diaspora there is an official jewish organization, with much higher per capita membership rate than any of the very few french diaspora organizations
besides it is something that shouldn't need proving, why do you ask me proof for common knowledge

made a template.

Attached: 1505479063674.png (750x445, 262K)

Yeah, no, diaspora organizations don't prove that jews are le evil hivemind pushing for mass migration. So far all I've seen is speculation, double standards and cognitive bias.
And claiming it's just common knowledge is quite the poor excuse for the lack of concrete proof.

so ? you are the one jumping to conclusions, all i have stated so far is that jews are more communautarian and i provided an example, and now you immediately go to deforming everything

claiming that this is common knowledge is necessary because apparently everything has to be substantiated these days even the most mundane fucking statements
if i say "kebab shops tend to be run by arabs" will you sue me for racism and ask for a 350-page government documentation to prove that ?

>The face of evil

Destroy and be free!
Destroy and be free!
Destroy and be free!
Destroy and be free!

Attached: maincomputercomplex_2487.jpg (350x380, 28K)

test

Attached: 1526801856218.jpg (750x600, 71K)