What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Attached: india flag waving blue sky.jpg (408x612, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/indian-dust-storm-kills-more-than-100-leaves-200-injured-1.3484073?mode=amp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MctZeIxvac4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_universities_in_continuous_operation
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Al_Quaraouiyine
theguardian.com/global-development/2013/sep/11/yemen-child-bride-dies-wedding
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_Pakistan
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/Global_prevalence_of_consanguinity.svg
youtube.com/watch?v=sKWxsfxHeCM
hrw.org/news/2017/09/25/honor-killings-continue-pakistan-despite-new-law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-24170866
google.com/search?q=swaziland gdp per capita&client=ms-android-sprint-us&prmd=niv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwik67-sxdLcAhVSZawKHX16D6AQ_AUIDigA&biw=360&bih=512&dpr=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Superpower in less than TWO years

shit

Attached: daily-mail-home-l-u-k-news-sports-l-u-s-showbiz-17111329.png (500x502, 96K)

POO

india

thats the indian flag

A bunch of jokers who don't like to be told the truth that they were primitive monkeys who walked around naked chewing betel nuts until the Islamic invasions brought them civilization and made them wear pants.

India

Attached: f83.gif (200x113, 1.97M)

The upanishads are more profound than literally any text associate with Islam

Didn't people from Iran Migrate to the indus Valley in Pakistan interbred with the population then went on to conquer the rest of India creating Hinduism?

>Pakistan
>civilized
Uh...

Triggered by the fact that groups from ancient Iran (Aryans) migrated to the indus Valley and interbred creating the modern day pajeet. Why this triggers them so hard confuses me.

The five tenants of Islam:

1. There is only one shitskin god of war and you have to obey his and his pedophile prophet's commands or else
2. Women must be put in trash bags and have their clitoris cut off
3. The existence of any religion except Islam is haram and it must be destroyed
4. One little non-Islamic state in the Middle East happens to be the cause of all the Islamic world's problems and everything would be ok if said state were wiped off the map
5. It is ok to move to infidels' countries and live off of welfare

Delusional cow worshipers bathing in holy shit water

Attached: [Some-stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Stardust_Crusaders_12_(1280x720_Blu-Ray_AAC)_[8908392F]. (1280x720, 236K)

DESIGNATED

>shitskin god

Like the christian one?

They prefer very spicy food. My mom whole my life tells me, that when food being spoil sellers make food more spicy. Like kfc chickens. Indian food is very spicy. This is an indicator of dirtiness.

Curry

Pakistan's bitch

smelly, brown, disgusting manlets with no understanding of basic human hygiene

Sexy women. Very rare sight.

>Shitskin God

Like the Hindu ones?

Unhygienic Dravidians. I honestly feel bad about it, but that's the image I have of India.

Arrogant nationalist.

So much this desu

Pick related.

Attached: cover.jpg (1400x1400, 580K)

Poo.

>literally muslim india
lmao

Superpower by 2020

do you guys shit in the street or does allah forbid it

a river made of shit

80% of the population lives on $5 a day but they can have nuclear weapons and launch spacecraft to Mars.

Lives on LESS than that.

shit, poverty, extremely ugly people

>poos on online dating sites asking girls to show their feet and pussy

This

irishtimes.com/news/world/asia-pacific/indian-dust-storm-kills-more-than-100-leaves-200-injured-1.3484073?mode=amp

meh

Curry, IT nice guys and dr. Kapur, cool art and culture with all potential gone down the drain along with all the filth.

Lucky the prevailing winds blow the smell from their polluted rivers away from instead of towards us. I feel bad for anyone in Burma though.

Then why would the Irani still be a seperate ethnic group?

>until the Islamic invasions brought them civilization
>islamic civilisation
Contradictio in terminis.Also did not work too well. 1: loads of hindus not many muslims 2: they still shit in the street. You failed again Pakistan.Right your erros, Tiger Hill awaits.

Pakis are so cucked that they literally adopt Persian names like Firuz and Babak and use the Iranian script to write in.

Most mathematics and astronomy terms came from the Islamic Golden Age.

I dunno lamb vindaloo I guess.

That unique "Indian" smell

A fucking meme at this point. ïslam brought science and education and did all that is good in the world". Stop beating the dead horse.

The ones that actually made the big ass libraries were closet atheists. This explains why they were thinking to begin with. Most in Iran too. Shia strong sunni dog.

their hot women who usually have beautiful Feet

Attached: Pepsiadmodel.png (1080x1920, 1.81M)

Because because iran as a concept didn't exist back then, and was compsed of various tribes one of those tribes after their original river valley homes dried up went to the indus bringing horses and the chariot to that region this video explains it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MctZeIxvac4

Well he's right the Islamic world was what the European world would become much later the islamic golden age is no more a meme than the European renaissance the oldest Universities in the world was founded by Muslims.

Attached: 4desipantyhosegirls.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Brahmins

Attached: orange-robed-brahmin-raises-hands.jpg (533x800, 65K)

>oldest Universities in the world was founded by Muslims
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_universities_in_continuous_operation

Uhuh. And none still stand, while in Europe the medieval ones keep going. If the degrees back then were what they are compared to European institutions today, that is a real issue.

My god, they're ugly.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Al_Quaraouiyine

>Education at Al Quaraouiyine University concentrates on the Islamic religious and legal sciences

Ah yes, they are the ones that were behind the spaceprograms of the modern world.

To be fair, Christians burned people at the stake for witchcraft and have had extremely bloody religious wars and also invaded Muslim land during the Crusades. The Catholic Church also rapes children. I don't understand how you can claim moral superiority over Islam.

>Christians did one thing 500 years ago
>so this justifies what Pisslam does today

Christians were persecuting people up til the modern century.

Oh boo hoo, those Christians wouldn't bake me and my AIDS buddy Stu a wedding cake we've been so oppressed.

the five tenants of amerishartism:

1. there is only one jew god and you have to obey his commands to oppose gay people and abortion and teach creationism and abstinence or else
2. men must consume large quantities of soy and have their foreskins cut off, and people of all genders must be fat and retarded
3. The existence of any social/political systems except amerishartism is bad and they must be destroyed, preferably by having the CIA overthrow them
4. one little non-Islamic state in the Middle East happens to be our greatest ally and g-d’s chosen people and everything would be ok if said state were to control the world so we can bring back jeebus
5. It is ok to be a fat boomer retard and live off of disability benefits and social security and ride around on your lawnmower or whatever

Why should negative connotations about Christianity from long ago be overlooked if you reject to take Islam's positive legacy from that same timeline into consideration? While Christians behaved barbaric Islam was at peak development

>Christians burned people at the stake for witchcraft
Penalties for apostasy, homosexuality, withcraft in islam? Slap on the wrist?
>and have had extremely bloody religious wars
shia vs sunni, to this day. Terrorist attacks in Brussels, Paris, Mumbai, Paris, etc.
>and also invaded Muslim land during the Crusades.
Inlucdes the 4th crusade? What is the muslim occupation of Spain? What is the Ottoman empire? What did Charles Martel do?
>The Catholic Church also rapes children.
>also
Rotherham rape gangs. Bacha bhazi. Marrying and fucking a 9 year old. Marrying and killing 8 year olds by penetration.
theguardian.com/global-development/2013/sep/11/yemen-child-bride-dies-wedding
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia

> I don't understand how you can claim moral superiority over Islam.
Now you have changed my mind. Islam really is the best religion out there. It is so superior. They neevr did anything wrong at all. Never had a war or religioous battle. Ever. It really shows it stands for what it says in the title. Subjugation. I mean peace. Of course.

diarrhea and trash on muddy streets

The Koran also states that it is acceptable to keep non-Muslims as slaves.

most of the contributions happened from central asian sunni persians though, also iran was sunni during the islamic golden age

The Bible also condones slavery

>However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

>If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

>When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl’s owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

>Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

>most of the contributions happened from central asian sunni persians
Already stated that. The only muslims that contributed in a significant way were not arabs.

>The Bible also condones slavery
Only the jews still believe that part.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

designated shitting streets

Attached: download (2).jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Attached: 1510079163301.png (506x575, 597K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_Pakistan

Fucking disgusting.

And most with relatives.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/Global_prevalence_of_consanguinity.svg

One cannot argue with the results though.
youtube.com/watch?v=sKWxsfxHeCM

At least they do not keep slaves, good muslims.

That only happens in extremely backward rural villages anyway.

Most westerners aren't Christian. The death toll from liberal secularism is relatively low, we've only really had the reign of terror during the French revolution and that was dealt with pretty damn quick.

stop arguing with literal cucks bhai, these "people" insult islam and then go to bed knowing ahmad mahmoud and tyrone are sleeping with their sisters

>The death toll from liberal secularism is relatively low
You call 100 million dead during the 20th century a low figure?

>these "people" insult islam
Almost had me there Khalid.

Attached: troll 1533241194827.jpg (619x619, 38K)

Please enlighten me on how Liberal secularism has killed 100 million people.
Did I miss a small scale nuclear exchange or something?

Not him, but aren't you just equating them to Islam? What differs it from Islam then?

Communism isn't liberal secularism, retard, and besides it just supplants religion with a cult of the state.

hrw.org/news/2017/09/25/honor-killings-continue-pakistan-despite-new-law

>“Cut off the heads of the men and hang them in the villages, have sexual intercourse with the native women and hang children and women on crosses.”

>King Leopold II of Belgium to his generals, refering to people of his personal colony in the Congo.

Christians act civilised only because jews keep them in check

>Shia-Sunni Wars
Name them. Secondly, a schism isn't a war.
>terrorist attacks which have been disavowed by the religious community count as war.
>A monolith of christianity is compared to a gang, and a tribal practice existing before Islam and is endemic to pashtuns.

nothing wrong with honor killings, it's our sharaf as men to keep our women in line

meanwhile the average western wh*Toid cuck lets every guy fuck his sister, daughter and mother and then settles down with a girl who has rode over a mile of cock

And Hindus never act civilized at all. The only time India was ever any good was when Muslim rulers controlled it.

Yet you make your home in an infidel Western cunt as far away from your shithole as you can get.

yes, so I can fuck your women

OH NONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: IMG_2697.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

Didn't the Indian Golden Age predate the Islamic conquests?

Now you see today how they elect Hindu fascists like Modi that want to enslave and murder all Muslims.

>modi
>fascist
www lad. Modi is a cuck of top class

Pakistan has a lower GDP per capita than Bangladesh...

Actually no, it's ahead by about $100.

Attached: 7747848738734.png (1271x425, 37K)

Overpopulation.
Stop having children - or raping

IMF says it's lower

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-24170866

Dude Swaziland has a higher GDP per capita than India

A litteral meme country

google.com/search?q=swaziland gdp per capita&client=ms-android-sprint-us&prmd=niv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwik67-sxdLcAhVSZawKHX16D6AQ_AUIDigA&biw=360&bih=512&dpr=2