Irish Argentine

Proud of my Irish heritage but fuck my parents for leaving me in this country, still. RIP to the victims of that school explosion.

How many boludos up right now?

I've got questions.

Attached: irishflag.png (600x400, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NdT2klqLEb8?t=139
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Irish will inherit the earth

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-03 at 11.26.57 PM.png (590x439, 207K)

WE

OP here: Posted this in s4s but to no avail.

Why is Xanax praised as weed on a pill by wannabe gangstas? I take 6mg at day but that's because I'm a nutcase, seeing a niglet ODing on 2mg makes me cringe. I'm not from the States or the Kingdom and Xanax has never been seen as a street drug here in Argentina, anybody care to elaborate? My family (Irish, most living in US and UK) always updates me on the Xanax raves and warns me like it was meth or something. What's the dealio?

Attached: 19227404_1990899441133703_5243936849717624832_n.jpg (640x800, 91K)

this is a edit right?

WE WUZ GAELS AN' SHIEET

Attached: 15-dying-gaul.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 87K)

Just googled it... no...
Well, my godfather says that Ireland is wide open to 'fugees.

youtu.be/NdT2klqLEb8?t=139

OP here, I wanted to know what's the craze with Xanax (alprazolam) I take them medically on high doses but how do people get "High" on this? It's a fucking downer!

Attached: 99f.jpg (401x385, 81K)

can i start an irish australian colony in argentina?

Attached: 1532904427940.png (500x583, 82K)

Paraguay sounds like a much better option at this point
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Australia

Seriously though, I've seen people wearing Xanax rings, shirts, wtf?!? It's anti-anxiety not a banner of attention. On the contrary!
Well, buddy, my Uncle lives in Straya and settled down there, he served in the Army and he keeps in touch with me, even showed me how cool the AusCamo is! Ozzies welcome to Argentina (I always love toying around with tourists)

Attached: Thats_So_Raven_Indeed.gif (500x375, 670K)

Yeah, being white, wearing a black overcoat with a black wide brim hat made me quite popular amongst the elders. Especially my best friend, an 86 year old French geologist :)

She keeps my hopes in this country more than any national.

Attached: 771.png (800x1041, 209K)

Hey, yankee doodle, can't ya answer the Xanax Question?

Playing Doom 2 waiting for somebody to answer... or chat... or whatever. It's lonely down here in the "Good Airs"

Attached: 3bd.gif (540x393, 39K)

what do you think of che guevara?

Drown yourself, you attention whore.

Che's a Basques.

Lead the way, boludo.
What can I say that haven't been said? I admire what he did but I don't see a relevant place for him today. Yes, the revolution was bloody and horrible stuff happened in the name of it and in Fidel's regime. But I think Che was more of a grey area, not someone I'll place as good or bad. Oh, and I live just a block from Che's flat in Canning Av. Now's a pharm store (Talking about Xanax...)
I think he means as in "Che was born in Argieland" not "Che was Irish"

i wont invite weak cunt communists though

i will create an australian community in argentina

I hear the cumbia echoing tonight
But she hears only chamullo of some quiet pelotudo

She's coming in, 12:30 flight
The moonlit wings reflect the Argie flag that guide me towards assault and aggravation

I stopped a viejo along the way
Hoping to find some long forgotten verso or ancient tangoes

He turned to me as if to say, "Apurate pibe, te espera ahi bolu'"

It's gonna take a banda to take away from you
There's nothing that a bocha de pibes or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Argieland
Gonna take some time not to fuck up the country like everyone else haaaaad.

I worked as a courtesan in an old school burlesque home in Belgrano, the Madame was an Aussie lady widow of a WW2 vet. Salute your vets Aussland!

Attached: 2013-06-01-teen-titans-go-f-page-11.jpg (900x1307, 522K)

Still, Democracy in Argentina is flawed as fuck. Democracy in Argentina is like that game sequel we were all hyped for just to find a mess of bugs, glitches and shit. Unemployment is at an all time high and the country's divided for those in favor of this goverment or the previous (both were corrupt assholes and the country just went downhill since 2001) That's why my family, mostly went to Straya, rest stayed in Ireland and UK or Germany and USA. I was one un-lucky SOB

Attached: 5b2.gif (500x394, 432K)

Is Argentina the USA of latin america?
>mutts in denial
>constant removal/denial of amerindian roots
>MUH HURTAGE
>went from an idiot "lefty" president to an even more idiot rightwing president
>hate neighbors, still get flooded by them
>their only recognizable food is barbeque

O

Padraig my son, it is up to you to revive Argentinian hurling to its pre-WWI glory.

if i have to go on a trip to latin america i'd like to go to argentina. it is a country with a wonderful natural scenery and delicious, solid beef. the price of 600 grams of beef in south korea is over $ 50- $ 60. however, sadly, i heard people in argentina don't like asians though.

USA is USA, and as my ma' used to tell me "Folks in Florida don't care and don't give a shit about New York, but when something happens in Florida they are tight" She knows that USA at least has a proper population, her older brother is a nationalized yank and served in Iraq 2003 he hates politics, be it American, Argie or Irish,

I'm not a mutt, I'm an Irish Argentine, there's a lot of them. Amerindians in my family is quite impossible since we never "settled" here, we went back and forth to other countries

If you're not proud of your heritage, whatever it might be, be proud that at least you have Ana Tijoux!

I hate this goverment more than anyone and the previous one too. But I hate the people more. Proudly saying "democracy" while expecting everything to come from above and not doing jack when the shit hits the fan.

I hate everyone

What about empanadas? dulce de leche? I know most are actually modified recipes from other countries (Empanadas are Spaniard mods of Arab food, dulce de leche was also arabic)

Come on, Chile, can't we just get along? My Godfather Gerard O'Higgins is directly related to Bernardo (Yet he doesn't know shit about Argie/Chilean culture or history)

Ah, mate, you're starting to sound like mi Goddie...always calling me son, and how I was like some hero or good guy. Still, the IRA wants his head for some stupid debate he had with a member back in the 80s

Don't believe the hype, yah, we Argies can be racists but, I've had a Korean GF (She was nationalized but her family was very traditional) And the Chinamen from the Laundromat are really friendly. Canning Av. is the melting pot of the melting pot of races. Africans, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Australians, Germans, French we all live in a Symbiotic relationship and I love it, the security guy from my flat was a Berlin Wall guard, think about that!

Generally, Asians do not get good treatment in non-Asian countries. It is in stark contrast to Westerners being treated with great care in Asian countries. I love my country, SK, and I am proud of my country, but I am very often ashamed that I am one of Asians. Asians are a big cucks. They do not even respect themselves.

Well, Argies are worst at self-loathing and lack of union. The asian families I met here (Chinese, Koreans, Japanese) are very respectful of their cultures and the culture of their neighbour. I've once had a Japanese roomate and he was a chill guy. We oftend poked fun at our heritage (I called him a jap, weeb, Hirohito, he called me a Mick, IRA, Drunkard) but they were all playful taunts. He had a lot of respect to my uncle when he came back from service.

realist shit ive ever read. and im korean american and i sometimes hate being asian ONLY because we are such passive, submissive faggots for white people yet they treat us like shit.

Well, the Triads always keep the 'hood from lower class gangs here in Buenos Aires. And they are very friendly. Deadly but with their own kind, not like the niggers who gun you down on the way back home for twenty pesos.

Still, my best friend in Argentina is a French old lady who's like a master in the philosophies of life. She lived through war, revolution and she came here to find peace and sell minerals (she's into new age, and always help my mother when she's sick) I wanted to buy her a nice gift for her birthday. Good thing she loves Django Reinhardt as much as I do.

Goverment and self righteous people aside... Argentina is a beautiful country with amazing people. Also, love to see you yanks walk in the streets, I've met a guy from N. Dakota and he was really cool. Drop by sometime! It's a nice country if you got a gun to protect yourself!

So anyone knows what's the hype with Xanax? As in why do young rappers talk about it same way Cypress Hill talked about weed? Different drugs, as in waaaay different.

Amigo, Autism is the reason why immigrants such as Koreans, Chinese, and Japanese live in their own communities in western countries. We are usually a society developed by Confucian values and traditions. And all I wanted to say was about tourism. There are a lot of travel stories of South Korean and Japanese tourists on the Internet, such as local restaurants or sightseeing sites, which have been subjected to face-to-face, implicit racial discrimination and neglect by Europeans locals. Western residents usually in South Korea or Japan rarely see this though.

Well, I'm sorry that happens to you, mate. When I go 'round to UK to meet my family there's always a racist asshole over the fact I'm both Argie and Irish. Two nations racists hate. But hey! We have Oscar Aleman! Great jazz guitarist! Still, Liverpool is like a second home to me!

there are 100,000 Slovenes in the Argentine, m8

needless to say, they're all a bit weird

It is easier to attain legally than other drugs.

And Ukrainians, I dated one Gyulmira Pävlenko, look her up, then I realized she was a FUCKING MODEL. Look her up, I think she has a website or some shit

Well, I have it medically ordered, but I don't get why rappers take it when it just drowns you down... I understand weed, but anti-anxiety pills?

le 1/8th Irish face

Please stop posting so many waifus

Chupame la pija, boludo, mis viejos son Irlandeses. Yo naci aca, son todos Irlandeses de parte de mi viejo (A parte de los que se fueron a UK) y hay un poco de Frances de parte de mi ma' pero ella tambien nacio en Cork. Cerra el ojete si no sabes, pibe.

Ruined mah laifu.

Attached: 2a4.jpg (568x539, 39K)

>le 1/8 irish 1/9 Anglo 1/7 scot 1/5 italian 1/3 mapuche face

My grandpa was really racist towards italians and amerindians were used as slaves or just underpaid workers at our farms and mills, my family never engaged outside Ireland (Except for my uncle who married a Yank, divorced and settled down and now has a family in Straya)

Si tenes un complejo racial pibe solucionalo con tu terapeuta, pero no jodas al projimo. Esto es Argentina y que actues como un mierdas no te va a hacer ni mas ni menos Argie.

Alcohol is a depressant but that doesn't stop people from enjoying being inebriated.

Sure thing Rashan O'Donnel Perez

Attached: raven_laughing_for_once_in_her_life_by_tswl12317-d64cyse.jpg (640x960, 48K)

Name's Gareth O'Higgins, thank you.
Now what about your race, fuck face?
Are you another generic Guido? A know it all Spaniard? What the fuck are you? Paco-smoking bitch

Yeah, but, as a heavy drinker, I feel the difference between 1/6 bottle of rum and 4mg's of Xanax, I mean, Jim Morrison, Iggy Pop. Those guys drank and rocked heavy. These guys like Lil Pump pop a 1mg pill and mumble like comatose patients.

Also, there are other Irish Argentines, Rodolfo Walsh, Maria Elena, Pacho O'Donnell

Heyo, Willie here!

Attached: 220px-Guillermo_Brown,_por_Henry_Herve.jpg (220x270, 16K)

i think the main reason why all these new rappers abuse xanax is because they're lames and it's impossible to act like a herb while fucked on xans you just act stupefied which no one in the hip hop subculture really gives a fuck about

Hello!

Attached: HTB1_WVlXlxRMKJjy0Fdq6yifFXas.jpg (1000x1000, 468K)

Would Argentina still be a good place to emigrate to?

No

Unless you are rich and can setup factories or something.

Yeah, when I heard Cypress Hill first time I liked their un-subtle approach to weed in lyrics.
These rappers (New ones) with xanax are like kids waving plastic guns. Thanks and God bless Canada the Beautiful! My Grandpa still remembers your guys as the thoughest sons of bitches of WW2!

Haha, never heard that one before *sips Guiness*

Not really, mate, the economic situation is at the worst and nobody, not the people much less the goverment cares about anyone. It's pretty much the wild west, but south. Still, poetical for a young Irish lad. At my age, my Goddie had to avoid bombs in The Troubles, so I guess he has more rights to complain. God Bless Erin!

Interesting.
Is Argentina still a European-style place or is it getting Americanised? Attitudes, culture, demographics, etc.

Move to fucking Africa and you'll find a McDonalds somewhere.

That said, tho Buenos Aires is cosmopolitan as fuck, people are more traditional in other areas.
But really you gotta bring your own money cuz you won't find a job here, but then again maybe you will since people are always friendlier towards foreigners.

Besides, my family came here sporadically, never settling down. They grew farms but at late 19th century they became Bounty Hunters, mercs, smuggled gold to the Nobles in UK, my grandma always talks about these facts as the greatest thing to happen to the country since the flag.
One of my main gripes is that you've got a youth that follows suit every American fashion and trend, but there's always good ol' chaps who still live in European built houses and flats, Belgrano was full of Brits and it was nice that me, an Irishman and a 70 something Brit could get along (He saved me from a robbery with his WW2 Webley) I dunno, maybe I just prefer to hang out with old people. The youth is way too ignorant and take everything to extremes. And the culture, well depends where you from.

Wow, mate, no need to be so rude, Yeah, there's McDonalds and Starbucks here, but also cool places to jam some Jazz, Tango halls and beautiful parks and landscapes. I play jazz fiddle in Palermo and I don't feel less or more Argie/Irish/American whatever.

About the culture, the main problem is that politics (Those who prefer the previous goverment and those who support the acutal) divided us and made us behave like savages while both parties sleep in beds made of money. So there's always a certain hostility between Argies, be it politics or football.

If you think political divide in Argentina is a recent trend you don't know much about the country.

hello brother

>the ra wants his head
>for a debate
your grandfather was a brit mole, lad

I know we've been divided since 1816. But this NuEra of Macri vs Cristina (And the lefties that now support her) is incredibly stupid. Politics in this country were never stable, part of my family that stood here in the dictatorship prefer those days, to quote them "It was shady, but at least you knew how not to get killed"

Nah, he actually hated both parties equally, as he felt insulted since he was a veteran. But he rallied against the IRA gunning down civillians and fellow Irishmen.

On a happier note, he moved to Liverpool as a shrink and most of his patients were victims of the war (Civs and Soldiers) and as he said "Not a dime of difference between me and them"

The only reason it seems more stupid now is that the internet is a thing. Peronist vs (whoever opposes them) is an eternal struggle on this shithole and P*ronists always win.

I Am Greek