Who do you like talking to most on here, and why?

Talking about people which country specifically, that is.

Pic not related.

Attached: *spplaaatttt*.jpg (640x853, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/84271756/#84271756
desuarchive.org/int/thread/84243404/#84243404
desuarchive.org/int/thread/90973171/#90973171
desuarchive.org/int/thread/90958721/#90958721
twitter.com/AnonBabble

french and portuguese

Why?

friendly and informative. australians are gr8 too

thanks, you danes are alright, better than your german neighbours

To whoever's nice to me.

this

is that austrailia ?

Yeah it's my girlfriend. A few seconds after this pic was taken I climbed up top of her and fucked her ass for half an hour.

Dutch are great, assuming they aren't Muslim/diaspora. Thankfully it's easy to spot European Muslim diaspora with an American flag because they're irrationally butthurt toward it

love other scandis and finns.
hate modern G*rmans,all of eastern europe,Turks,anything middle east, everything on the american continent is cancer, russians are cancer, brits are mediocre.
Dutch and Belgian posters are weird.
australians are cool

based viking, you're welcome in australia

traitor, never forget

Attached: Lindisfarne vikings.jpg (1492x1600, 908K)

How exactly am I a traitor? I'm Scandinavian on one of my grandfather's side.

I liek speaking to most people here

Russians unironically

I like discussing the Netherlands

Agreed.

Nobody. I always leave here more miserable than when I arrived

Me desu

i like talking to everybody on Jow Forums. no matter where you come from, we are much much more alike than our own normie neighbors about 5 meters away.

but i prefer discussing politics and most political discussions are held in the generals in their local language.

I have fun shitposting with mena-people About Religion and Society.
I dislike to talk with muslim diaspora fro meurope about this as they mostly seem to have identity issues and some can't handle these controverse topics without feeling attacked.

Attached: Das Raycist.jpg (2403x1074, 857K)

I actually like talking to USA the most.

>i like talking to everybody on Jow Forums. no matter where you come from, we are much much more alike than our own normie neighbors about 5 meters away.
too bad Jow Forums devolves into this, in which people cluster themselves into small groups with people who live

Attached: int generals.png (1280x1024, 2.54M)

What a wonderful ass.

Attached: 1530740363324.png (568x552, 109K)

>Who do you like talking to most on here
Girls with big butts. The pic is related. Also USA, Ireland, Italy, Bulgaria, MENA, South America. I'd also say Germany, but I feel like the based pro-Croat Germans on Jow Forums are just Croat diaspora LARPing as Germans.

>celt, hilo latino, me, slav, balt, ex-yu
Those are all multi-ethnic and encourage use of non-English languages. That is what this board is all about and its beautiful. Plus, nothing is stopping a non-Brit from visiting /brit/.

>Plus, nothing is stopping a non-Brit from visiting /brit/.
You don't seem to know the term foy

With our regional members which is mostly Indonesia and Philippines. Don't go outside our generals much, staying with people similar to us is more comfy.

Attached: afy1.jpg (1000x467, 105K)

*Talks to you*

folks from the CSA
yeE

mexico is based alot of the time. in fact alot of latin america has a pretty good sense of humor, unless you insult their country of origin.
canada is hit or miss. i feel like we have the most in common but it gets annoying when some leaf posters get all pissy about america. we can all tell its deeper than just bantz

Don't know, decided to hide flags on Jow Forums.
YOLO, motherfucker.

but knowing the country of the person you're talking to and having bantz with them over it is the entire point of this board

Not really, this isn't /b/ 2.0, despite what newfriends may think.

More French people.
Because I can't stand other people

btw if you're not francophone at least, please do not reply to me

Your arrogance and elitism is very typical of French people, so it's understandable why you can only bear to talk to your own kind.

We're very humble wtf

how comes you are writing in english in the very first place? frogs usually only communicate in french.

Hello fellow Frenchman. Praise be to Allah

Unironically Brazilians and Aussies.

love you too user

Attached: 1493055815009.jpg (750x500, 65K)

Outside of the three obvious neighbor countries of Sweden, Russia and Estonia, I like talking with anons from Brazil and Israel.

Frenchmen are nice and cool, I also like talking to Finns, Norwegians, Brits, Spaniards, Italians, Portugese and that one Faroese guy. Almost all flags have at least a few good posters desu, many frens.

forgot to mention there are many nice American posters here too honestly

I unironically like talking to Americans here, half of them are based and the rest are absolute fucking retards (in a cute and funny way)

I also have a crush on Finland

Attached: 1514522657311.png (254x274, 72K)

Americans, Swedes, people from South America and Central america too.

You are in high school?

anyone i can have a real discussion with

I like talking to Americans here because they're not the same brand of deluded retards like those in Jow Forums. South American posters are fun to talk to as well.
On the other hand, I really dislike talking to fellow slavs and especially poles because they're as delusional as the mutts on Jow Forums and are incapable of reading an insult about their country without sperging out

>they're as delusional as the mutts on Jow Forums
elaborate please

Delusional pride and inability to handle banter because someone poked your insecurities

Yes.

what are they proud of eg?

cant you see him? hes standing in front of her in the blue sweater.

>Poles keep spamming threads how their BASED country is basically the west but white and redpilled and how they should rule the based and powerful empire of the intermarium
>Bulgarians keep spamming maps of their empire from 1000 years ago to prove how we wuz relevant
>Serbs then proceed to join in and remind everyone how they were based as well at one point for about 10 years
>Russians intervene and proceed to remind everyone else that they are the most powerful race on Earth and the liberators of slavs as well
>Slovenes come in, drop a GDP per capita map of the Balkans and leave the thread
>Macedonians claim that we wuz Alex n shit and telling them that they're Bulgarians leads to a sperg out

etc

Attached: 1523101602368.jpg (807x659, 42K)

sounds comfy 2bh.
also budapest has a wonderful city center.

Everyone

I only hang on /fr/

>also budapest has a wonderful city center.
yeah but have you checked WARSAW? Heh.. there's a reason it's called the Eastern Paris ;)

desuarchive.org/int/thread/84271756/#84271756
desuarchive.org/int/thread/84243404/#84243404
desuarchive.org/int/thread/90958721/#90958721

Other black people.

Attached: 1531243073106.jpg (646x644, 39K)

>>Poles keep spamming threads how their BASED country is basically the west but white and redpilled and how they should rule the based and powerful empire of the intermarium
this line is enough to use your picture
god damn lmao

If I'm not allowed to pick other British posters, I probably have to go with Americans.

Russian expats, Canadians and Japanese are the worst.

i like asking those steppe peoples how's stuff over there (mongolia, kazakhstan, tajikistan etc) cos i have zero clue about those places
i also like to hear from people who say they are from remote islands that ive never heard before because i'd like to move to one of those

Croatians, Brits and Argentinians are very nice
Shame on me, but I enjoy Australian shitposting...

excellent post mate

Attached: 1533394043217.jpg (457x842, 26K)

I never see such threads made by Poles and I browse Jow Forums everyday for hours, Seems like they exist only in your fantasies

>I browse Jow Forums everyday for hours
thats how its done. high five mate

Attached: 1533258300224.png (641x524, 20K)

nips, they have good bants and they aren't obnoxious like americans

Mexicans

Everyone but americans

Anyone who appreciates freedoms and guns. Usually that's yanks, so yanks I guess.

I hate cringey posters. Overly definsive posters. Elitist posters. And posters who try too hard. Everyone else is cool.

So basically I hate American posters, Korean posters, Japanese posters and Israeli posters.

cringe and faggotpilled