/brit/

vita-wheat edition

Attached: vita-weat.png (768x367, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/20/secret-brexit-deal-scotch-whisky-threat-us-imports
youtube.com/watch?v=0ybRXKeWdII
twitter.com/AnonBabble

brother.... the oats....

Attached: 1484388851987.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>Fight two World Wars to stop Germany dominating the continent
>They end up dominating it anyway

Couldn't make it up

Attached: 1503097488376.jpg (433x419, 108K)

/shiny slags/

Attached: KYQ.jpg (944x944, 88K)

haha

consider myself the Rupert Pupkin of /brit/

Haha this.

had weetabix with some honey. the M&S brand honey is vile. wouldn't recommend.

Turn up on your block ten toes man will do it no plan man will do it no plan

rupert pumpkin

no deal brexit is going to be an unprecedented disaster

i hope may has the guts to call it off at the last minute. leaver arsepain is a bit preferable to literal anarchy and social breakdown. most of them will be relieved in fact.

seriously though what the FUCK is germany's problem

your parole officer lets you have weetabix

i am a boomer

NICE
I
C
E

your 'ead is like some smashed vase what's been put back together by an 'orse

the gf

Attached: 1477553386121.jpg (612x612, 94K)

yeezus is 100% kanye's best album

quis contra nos?

my mate picked up my gf off the sofa last night and I was like "hold on, what-"
then he dropped her on my lap and I was like "alri. Nice."

are white trainers too flashy?

Got some white CP achilles mids, barely wear them though, feel like it's just a bit too much for casual wear

yes, it's obviously a big shake up
but unless the government does literally nothing but sit and stare into the middle distance as these changes happen, we'll have a new set of agreements in place by march, hopefully ones that reflect the interests of the uk
obviously the government is preparing for the worst case scenario, that's part of their job
that doesn't mean the worst case scenario is inevitable.

>invade the soviets to stop them from invading and raping you
>they invade and rape 10 million german women

Attached: big big grin.png (800x504, 54K)

FOLLOW ZE RULES YA!
Grow a pair you undemocratic cuck.

bet you think you're being clever. hahaha i'm gonna pretend the jersey lad is mark again.

whoa sides are fucking splitting.

The decisive moment in human evolution is perpetual. That is why the revolutionary spiritual movements that declare all former things worthless are in the right, for nothing has yet happened.

ah very interesting

underaged twat fuck off

west germany was rebuilt by american and nazi stashed capital

yeah haha. anyway you want to come back to my place?
>s-sure user..
alright, my ride's out back. giz a minute and i'll bring it around
>oh my god user, you have no idea how sopping wet i am, i can't wait another minute..
well jump on, i just got the new pegs today

Attached: the whip.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Maybe we can start again, in the new rich land - in California, where the fruit grows. We'll start over.

>literal anarchy and social breakdown
ah yes, the remoaner delusion

(to the tune of the Addams Family theme tune)
doin' a poo
*click click*
doin' a poo
*click click*
doin' a poo, doin' a poo, doin' a poo
*click click*

>Got some white CP
nonce

How very queer.

Attached: ntbox_arkeoloji_2.jpg (1000x600, 236K)

The trade deals Brexiteers bang on about that Britain would "be free to pursue" outwith the EU seem to mainly refer to the United States.

As it currently stands, US demands for a trade deal with the UK involve dropping any protected designations of origin (English beef, Scotch whisky etc.) and that the UK drop its standards for importing foodstuffs (allowing growth hormone treated beef etc. to be imported from the states).

theguardian.com/politics/2018/may/20/secret-brexit-deal-scotch-whisky-threat-us-imports

might play no mans sky

white trainers are in right now
good pick

Attached: 1507160293541.png (992x1856, 141K)

drinking some peppermint tea

that a pokemon?

best games i ever played were ratchet and clank 2/3, pokemon yellow, and dragon age inquisition

don't you want cheaper food?

>white trainers are in right now

Yeah maybe if you're in Year 8

Attached: 1501607453269.jpg (630x325, 30K)

sucking my bfs willy

saturday is basically over which means we're half way through the weekend

might as well start ironing my toil shirts for the week

Attached: 1529961400031.jpg (351x351, 16K)

moron

not pictured: the blood-soaked pile of sludge that once were my bollocks which they used to carve the gravel and stone

marcus is fuming

no idea mate, it's one of those "nazca lines", lines etched into the earth of South America that you can only really see from the skies, its lines so precise. Those ancient nazca people were on to something

so you don't want cheaper food?

felt i was a bit mean to that yank. sorry mate.

wish I was delusional
unfortunately, the ol' 'ead is screwed on a bit too straight

Why are these tits so obsessed with getting us to import shite yank food?

Are they actually in the pocket of yanks?

>le contribute to society meme

never got this, unless you're working for the public sector all you're doing is making money for toilberg, the best you can hope for in terms of contribution to society is that your meagre tax givings are going to something worthwhile(which it probably isn't)

ratchet and clank isnt even the best franchise that insomniac produced

you've got to mix it up, runs dry the second time

I lived in the States for a few years, their produce is absolutely terrible compared to ours.

And British farmers aren't going to be able to compete with industrial Midwestern farms that treat the cows with an ungodly amount of antibiotics and hormones to churn beef out at a third of the price.

wait never mind. hahaha you stupid yank prick.

It's in the interest of the elites to keep food expensive. Abundance of cheap food strengthens the working class.

you're wrong but go on

based
so we are going to have cheaper food
excellent

i, personally LOVE paying 1/3rd of my income in taxes so tyqueesha can buy lobster for her 15 niglets.

gf made a cup of tea

Attached: 4576578.jpg (1500x1500, 301K)

fUCK
oFF
mARK

never could whistle, blow bubble gum or click my fingers
regrets i'll take to the grave

ganja tbqh lads

pride march is happening here today desu

resistance captured the arcade shooter perfectly, probably the best shooter ever made after CS

so we'll be able to choose between cheap scotch and proper scotch
if the usa's products are more competitive than our own then we should be allowed the choice to buy them

Sunderland losing again lads

A lot of tories are Trans-Atlantic fetishists for some reason, believing the "special relationship" (it's worth noting that several countries claim to have a special relationship with the US) bullshit.

Liam Fox set up a foundation called The Atlantic Bridge just to push Trans Atlanticism, and quite a few tories are members of American conservative think tanks.

yeah but dude chlorinated chicken!!! SCARY CHEMICAL NAMES!! OHOHOOOHHO!!!!

reminder lads

FOLLOW the good norks example
youtube.com/watch?v=0ybRXKeWdII

Attached: 1485896044714.png (341x425, 137K)

there's still time lad
*unzips*

u gonna gt that cyperpunk game when it comes out?

white pride?

yeah because that's how capitalism works
say goodbye to "good" products

trying a weed capsule today
never done edibles before

The US has no interest whatsoever in the UK outside of Europe. We will get skull fucked, best case scenario it finally puts to rest this stupid awful myth that the Americans get all weak at the knees over Britain but I doubt it.

makes sense to align yourself with the most dominant superpower the world has ever seen

Sunderland 0-1 Charlton

i got inquisition because i thought it'd satisfy the need for another game like the mass effect games after i had played through all of them
i never got that far but it just seemed like a big map with fuck all to do in it and i got bored pretty quickly
is it worth picking up again?

Britain cries out for rationing, low stocks of produce, and rough living conditions to reemulate world war 2 in the blitz so we can do what we've always wanted to do: keep calm, carry on, and keep a stiff upper lip as the going gets tough

the Briton secretly longs for a tough time, just to show he can make it through it. No Deal Brexit will give that.

Poorer quality and at the expense of our own agriculture, yes.

You must be a fat fuck if shaving £1 off the cost of a six pack of burgers gets you excited.

Read several accounts from Americans who had government positions that they think the whole special relationship thing pushed by our politicians is pathetic.

>CP achilles

Another /fa/ victim haha

probably not, e3 killed any hype i have for it

thinking about wanking to catplant asmr

capitalism has massively increased access to luxury goods by virtue of the amount of prosperity it brings

The drive for "quality" food, as exemplified by Jamie Oliver, is just another angle to keep the poor malnourished and impoverished.

i don't actually know much about video games so i'm not the person to ask i just remember having so much fun playing it

>so we'll be able to choose between cheap scotch and proper scotch

You already get cheap scotch and proper scotch, but it's all produced in Scotland.

It would allow American distilleries to label their products as "Scotch" in the same way they can call American pork "Canadian bacon"

why?

reckon Trump will reward us if we go hard brexit, he hates the EU and it will be a middle finger to them

Attached: FB_IMG_1533383157333.jpg (640x640, 53K)

t. seething lidl shop owner

we should blame mass immigration for the results of brexit, since that's what motivated most brexiteers to vote as they did

>people here aren't stockpiling food
oh dear

wow I haven't even posted that for about 6 months mate why don't you try leaving the house more

this image is doopin' epic