Honest question

Why are they so ugly and disgusting?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (1200x800, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i like indian women

1. not all of them
2. Hard life: long working hours, bad food, bad hygene. Government tried to provide them with something, but failed and it seems that it's not gonna take any more serious steps.
Me either. But it's very hard to find the sexy ones.

Honest fact: Palestinians will disappear and Israel will get stronger and stronger

t. kike

Death was more common in countries with aesthetic people. India has always been an advocate of life, hence undesirable genes remain in the pool for ever.

Why do you hate them so much?

t. Poolestinian Rapefugee

Do you post this every day?

Btw it's because of their aryan genes.

>it's very hard to find sexy ones

Not really, unless you're the sort of guy who's only interested in tall, fair-skinned women. I'm American but have spent several years in South Asia. Frankly, I think the average girl here is better looking than the average girl in the United States.

I've never been too attracted to light complexions, though. Regardless, I've always had much more fun dating here than I have in the United States; Indian chicks actually have personalities.

hahahajahahaaaaa
jajajjajajajajajajaa
Akekekkekekekekekkeeee
exposed!

you need to go home mohammed

you need to poo in loo pajeet

He can't go home. No such thing as ""Palestine"".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

Embarrassing!!! Humiliating!!

Sad!

> Indian chicks actually have personalities.
Cool

is Karl Rock a good source of info on india?

Why are Arab militaries so incompetent? Didn't you guys teach them anything?

I've only seen one or two of his videos. I don't really follow travel bloggers, and have spent enough time in India that there's little point in learning about it from another wh*teoid.

He comes across as a decent dude, though, even if his Hindi accent is awful.

Nvm you’re gonna get deported eventually once you rape some 9 year old girl following in the footsteps of your Poophet mohammed

I've only met 1 Indian that I've ever liked. He owned several gas stations and would always give my brother and I free popsicles and drinks and stuff. All the others you could smell from 10 feet away when you passed them in the streets and the other ones who owned gas stations never had toilet paper in the restrooms.

How are you posting?
I recently got back from vacation in India and realized that Indians are rage banned here when I tried to post

I've been using Jow Forums for nearly a decade and don't think I've gotten banned once since I was a teenager.

I do run across plenty of places in India where the local IPs are blocked due to abuse, but I use a mobile hotspot most of the time and haven't run into that issue lately.

indian women are the best asian women

redpilled

*Are the best women type
even NASA agrees*

*citation is in Google

>Indian chicks actually have personalities.
BURN

>projecting

Does India really have a culture of rape?

indians aren't asian

It's more a cultural of male entitlement than anything.

dravidian genes, the more iranic/euro genes indians have the better looking they tend to be (look at bollywood stars for instance)

They might go the way of South Africa eventually if they don't fix their demographic situation.

>I only like people who give me free shit

Who?

You

Yoohoo stranger

so you've moved on from hating jews to now hating indians?