Why do American men always seem to be punching above their weight?

Why do American men always seem to be punching above their weight?

Attached: qVPw6BRz.jpg (1000x1000, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shakenstirredandsouthern.tumblr.com/post/108454044864/to-the-woman-who-loves-him-next
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19558447
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think I typically punch below my weight, but then again I have low self esteem and bad body image issues

We unironically are more conservatIve than western Europeans, our media is quite literally a Jew psyop and over 50% of our country feel totally ignored by them. As a result we have a lot of conservative family oriented loyal women who were raised right that don't get any exposure because they'd inevitably offend some obnoxious cunt in NYC or LA.

Self esteem, confidence.

looksmatched

elaborate aussie I will answer to my terrible disability.

Because American women are sweet, nice and caring and only care about what's inside.

Attached: fat-guy-sexy-girlfriend (1).jpg (859x423, 124K)

that guy is pretty good looking in a boyish way

Gold digger

He looks equal to her in terms of looks.

americans are chads

Attached: 3B4F6A6200000578-0-image-a-3_1481555038539.jpg (634x422, 67K)

Attached: 1533067601577.jpg (1024x727, 124K)

HOW

american chadness I guess

>tfw you will never be a victoria secret angels first boyfriend

Attached: taylor_hill - Bjxe2pDD7qD.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

That guy is a 10/10 in burgerland.
>not obese
>dressed in real clothing, not niggershorts and a stained T-shirt
>capable of smiling without looking like an axe murderer or a numale
>shaves his face
>isn't el goblino mystery meat
>can make eye contact, isn't staring at his shoes or his phone while picking zits off his face
>isn't balding at the ripe old age of 19
That snooki looking orange goblin he's with is the one out of her weight class.

>only care about what's inside.
you mean lard

isn't that Ninja?

Americans are generally confident and optimistic. We don’t believe in “punching above your weight”. My gf is hotter than me, but I’m better than she is so it all works out.

Nothing is impossible for he who dares to try.

Attached: 2231D7C5-FB9E-41A6-A31D-5D8F18AE8154.jpg (230x285, 44K)

Her face is shitty and she seems kinda fat. I don't see why she would me too much for him who seems like a good lad.

I thought that was a snowman saluting the flag at first lmao

Inside the wallet

holy fuck that guy is cute as hell

google image searched it

it is Ninja, so it's actually her who's punching above her weight considering he earns like 20mil a year

They hooked up years before he blew up

>pic not related

rich drug dealers bag girls easy given the rising drug problems across america

if you see a slob with anything above a 6/10 hes probably a dealer

A lot of jocks I see are ugly as hell and always bag hot rich girls it's 100% confidence bros.

Shoot your shot man, the ball can always get picked up again

>Get lucky as hell and score a woman way above your league
>End up getting so rich she can't leave you now

Nice

>just be yourself and have confidence user, works every time for me

Attached: DjNVhLCX4AEF6F7.jpg (500x583, 33K)

>Britgays

Yeah...never date a low SMV girl and try to convert her into a high SMV girl. You’re preparing her to cuck you.

You may think she’s your diamond in the rough and you’re “transforming” her to peak condition. But in reality she’s thinking “Why is this dude trying to pursue love with a troll like me? Hmm...it must be because HE has low SMV! Okay, I’ll play along user. Thanks for the confidence boost. Now I know I’m not 100% undateable to men. Good my love, turn me into someone sexy enough for the men I REALLY want!”.

Guys who aid their women into pursuing their hypergamus nature are dopes.

Attached: European couple.jpg (700x550, 56K)

Back in high school and college, it really did seem like the most important thing a guy had to do to get a hot gf was to be popular. Wealth, personality, and good looks help; but aren't necessary, or as influential as the general popularity of your close friend-group. If you wanted a hot gf, it'd be better to be an ugly popular guy, part of the social group that goes to the best parties, than to be a good looking athletic loner with a few nerdy guy friends. And most friend-groups of popular guys had at least one fat and/or ugly and/or short guy in the group. The "funny fat guy" is even a popular trope in media, when writers create popular-guy groups for shows and movies, they usually have one fat guy in the group. And of course, it's easy for fat guys to become friends with the popular jocks, if they are a line-backer on the football team; or the same for short guys who become point/shooting guards on the basketball team.

Attached: varsity-blues-tv-show-cast.jpg (1400x700, 79K)

Cope all you want, it’s the truth.

He's okay looking so if he has a genuinely great personality hot chicks will date him

Probably rich too

me on the left

Plus that guy still a soyboy nerd to this day. She obviously wanted the quarterback dick.

Attached: tumblr_o4zqojs3c91ro5s5so4_500.jpg (450x600, 30K)

they're 14/15 so all bets are off

it's very likely she looked like a child when they started dating 9 months previously, also she's wearing makeup and he isn't

She looked alright enough at 200 lbs. I'd probably have called it good at that, rather than risk what ended up happening.

Duh? In college everyone in my frat got quality ass. Even the egh looking motherfuckers. Because within the context of school, we were the men with the most social status. Only the most top tier GDIs were able to poach what we were fucking normally.

Attached: 746AD336-6A2F-4CCE-B60E-7D6D1034C132.jpg (217x300, 26K)

Back in the day when this history was really popular on Jow Forums, i even found the facebook profile of the this guy, but i lost it all.

Attached: lol (2).jpg (648x951, 101K)

Girls date guys less attractive than themselves all the time, vice versa too

A noticeable percentage of both men and women place less import on looks than the rest of us, and a lot of people have a specific thing for chubby girls or scrawny guys

>Inb4 you're a beta or you're not trying hard enough.

I think that White women around here have low standards or only date Men that their parents set them up with. Why? Because I spend 4 days a week in the gym, 6'1, no tats, healthy and shredded - and I get 0 attention from them. I see guys at the grocery store who have pot bellies and ugly with good looking women. I just do not get it.
I do get massive attention from Latinas and black chicks though.

I imagine it's because they make the first move where as it seems like you're pulling the elliot roger playbook of expecting them to come up to your expensive car

Brb gonna go book tickets for flight to USA

>Duh?
it may seem obvious to you, but it's an explanation for OP as to why a lot of american guys "punch above their weight". Cause they're with the popular group.

>place less import on looks
nope. every thin good-looking guy I know with a fat gf/wife (4 of them that i know well) have admitted to me that they have a fat fetish. 3 of them prefer fat women to thin women, and 1 of them likes fat women and thin women an equal amount.

>punching above their weight
You sure about that?

Attached: 4C6148EB-B99D-4A8E-91AD-E7B9FECF8DCC.jpg (500x350, 55K)

>popularity is the most important thing
this is only true in teens and early twenties. There's a brief period in her early/mid twenties where women only want an Adonis, and then she goes baby crazy and panics that she isn't married in her late twenties/early thirties and will grab any guy she can find with an income and educational level equal or greater than hers.

>horrible haircut, what the fuck is that even
>yuuge weird shape nose
>weak and narrow chin

Actually now that I look at them they look like siblings. Only the girl has bleached hair and a bit different nose.

every guy looks like that when he's 15

>that chapter where he saw a full blooded asian guy making out with a white girl and spazzing out on them
>that chapter where his roommate’s black friend has a cute blonde gf and so he spazzes out
>that chapter where he listens to his sister getting railed by a white guy

Normally I pity autists but he was such an obnoxious human being that his self induced suffering becomes entertaining

Maybe it's because I live in a coastal city but the obesity thing is pretty exaggerated. Yes, many of us are fat as shit but that's tightly correlated with age.

People of all races and incomes under 40 are mostly fit. This doesn't change until women start having kids and men hit the wall.

Yes and no. Men are creatures of sexual habit. If we successfully mated with a certain type of woman we’ll usually chase after her type to boost our odds of mating again. We claim it’s a fetish but that’s often unconscious rationalization.

>People of all races and incomes under 40 are mostly fit
If you work with the general public you know this is not true at all and that it's heavy correlated with income and class

I've heard from British women that American men are very confident and more likely to ask a woman out than men in Britain.

A couple of British celebrities have also spoken about this.

>If you work with the general public you know this is not true at all and that it's heavy correlated with income and class

I actually agree with him. Most young people are an acceptable weight. Yeah, we have fat people but they're a minority.

how many girls do you approach a week? if less than 4 than youre not trying hard enough , your game sucks dude get over it and get gud. Looking good only works for girls get that in your head

confidence only works if you arent a smug prick about being antisocial and pessimistic, champ

>just be confident

Attached: DcokM2sUQAAT3kM.jpg (540x750, 109K)

Is this guy from the south? Or Northeast? Is it the pink shirt + white pants combo that gives it away? Definitely not West Coast

Correct. Louisiana or Texas, can't confirm because i lost all their profiles.

Lol at "she's kinda fat"
If a asian, latina, or black girl had this body you fucking faggots would say "THICC" but since it's a white girl she's "fat". I'm tired of these double standards

Attached: 1526428489941.png (620x581, 16K)

>Just reroll

Attached: 23623623.jpg (400x600, 48K)

First dude is ugly IMO. But you still don’t have an argument. Most men have fuckbuddies, gfs, and wives. And most men aren’t models.

Do the math.

Actually i only call white women "THICC" because i like overweight white women.

The ones that usually share their pictures all the time tend to be the ones who are punching above their weight

You're not gonna see someone brag about fucking a warpig

>just be yourself, like me

Attached: Db5vWQ4U0AAudQk.jpg (950x534, 60K)

Still not an argument. The number one indicator of sexual success in a man is dominance. Even when controlling for looks.

>just be dominant

Attached: 1493034799905.jpg (500x666, 35K)

Your argument is creationist tier

t. dominant incel

Wow, look at all those feminist shills ITT.

Attached: lolcow.png (1329x695, 52K)

lmao I know them, chick is a 2nd gen Russian.

That's what happens to women all over, they have their fun being pounded by chad and jamal then settle for a beta provider

fuck why are whote people so fugly

she is ugly though.
i see more confusing british couples desu
but i am unironically part of the meme that thinks there are more to dating than looks. sure if you cant get hard for your gf then its a problem but a good relationship relies more on personality dynamics and common interests.
dating solely for status will leave you hollow after enough time.

Source?

They're both mediocre/average looking, you're probably a paki monkey who thinks she's a goddess ebcause of her dyed blonde hair or light colored eyes

Look, if you wanna punch a bitch you need to do it right. Hit the hoe with the back of your hand, avoid the nose and chin area to minimize the risk for bruises. I slap a hoe every day of the week all year long

Attached: knife.jpg (900x900, 107K)

THIS is punching above one's weight but he might be a friend/relative

>first dude is ugly
... just fuck off

I mean these look like prom pictures. They very well could be going as friends, not dating

Australian girls are stuck up, think they're better than everyone else and are nowhere as hot as European girls and American girls because Australian sun turns them into dried prunes by the age of 25.
When I went to the US for a holiday, I was shocked by how many 10/10's I saw, like, every single fucking day dozens of them.
Yet here in Australia 10/10 girls I see in a year I can count on one hand.

shakenstirredandsouthern.tumblr.com/post/108454044864/to-the-woman-who-loves-him-next

What shit part of America are you from because that doesn't describe the average American

And then...

Attached: LOL4142.jpg (1228x597, 95K)

>A lot of jocks I see are ugly as hell and always bag hot rich girls it's 100% confidence bros.

>Shoot your shot man, the ball can always get picked up again

Attached: mikcire.jpg (1810x2078, 780K)

>Cope all you want, it’s the truth.

Attached: wc25iUA.jpg (636x712, 94K)

she enjoys his social circle
and chads cock

Can 100% confirm it's all about being confident I'm not really attractive black dude and I had plenty of white gfs

>Can 100% confirm it's all about being confident I'm not really attractive black dude and I had plenty of white gfs

Attached: 213.png (920x1276, 1.25M)

Based Clockwork orange.

You could also try being fun, interesting or likable in any way.
Even a 6' guy like me who has a chad face and a notfat dadbod can't get laid unless I act personable. If I act like my normal self than women act like I'm some Jow Forums tier retard

;-; I wish I had his complexion and body

>Even a 6' guy like me who has a chad face and a notfat dadbod
>woah all I have to do is smile and be confident, how weird

>The number one indicator of sexual success in a man is dominance
no it's not
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19558447

Lol, I've had women unmatch me because I said I watch anime
Just be a normal guy who likes cars and football and can handle being rejected a few times and you'll find someone

>unmatch
man I wish I had matches

they're a nation of winners. are you mad ching-lee?