/sad/ness thread

1. Your country.
2. What's bothering you lately?

>I'm not attractive.

Attached: 1532811952160.jpg (675x1200, 134K)

>frustration with being a sperg
>brainlet so took many difficult classes at uni last semester and failed them and now the school is refusing to give me financial aid.
>Stressed out and worried about how I'm going to survive in the future

i think my dad might have killed himself because he got a married woman pregnant

I'm just trying to stay awake after a heavy night for an hour or so until I have to go to work. Took some sniff which I really shouldn't have done and now I'm gurning like fuck.

Nothing. I'm literally in a hypomanic state. I feel like a nordic good when looking in the mirror, I'm intelligent, tall, good genes overall. I feel like I can do anything, I'm a fucking superman.

except that you snore

>What's bothering you lately?
Normies like OP

No one is perfect.

I don't know, I just don't like anything any more.

Like that's a problem

I worked really, really hard on a class this semester and got a C.

1. USA
2. I think I have cancer in my balls

old,fat,broke

Flag
I am an old nerd who will never get a bf

I fell in mutual love with someone I'lll never see again

1.Canada
2.I have to go to the dentist.

I fail at everything I do

No gf

b urself

want a serious relationship but the girls I'm talking to/dates I go on aren't going anywhere

why?

Flag
I miss being in a real relationship. I'm arguably better looking than I ever have been and also more charming but it's been so long. I think I'm just too picky.

Flag
I'm ugly, short, dumb and will never leave this shithole

Attached: zFAKFzs6_ec.jpg (600x434, 13K)

I didn't get the opportunity to tell her I went back home (and exchange contacts), because we had a small dispute and she didn't want to talk to me for a while.

Is Russia actually a shithole or is it just a meme?

where did you meet? on holiday?

I'm paranoid as fuck, feels like everybody's out to get me

Attached: knife.jpg (900x900, 107K)

yes, 2500 km away from here.

You should try free-to-use University. Pretty great, I had a lot of chances to fuck up. If I later managed to do the work they let me. No tuition except a $30 fee per semester to the student union.

i have a friend who is pretty badly depressed and I live too far away from him to support much.

I used to feel like that too back when I smoked weed every day and mainly looked at conspiracy theories about the gubmint.
I'm still really wary of the government but I don't feel singled out anymore.

I can't stop drinking

Attached: 1532981771916.png (700x700, 1.87M)

I have a friend who is really depressed but I have tried everything with him and he refuses help. Also, when he's not being a sad sack of shit, he's like an obnoxious 4 year old.
Friendship over.

spen
melancholy

What happen spen fren

Didn't get in to school this year so feeling little like I'm falling behind my peers and more importantly friends

Attached: 1527574564854.jpg (688x1022, 324K)

1. tricolor
2. I realized I'll have a hard time not being lonely in my life.

Humans evolved to live in tightly knit communities with a close relationship to nature but I'm stuck in an individualistic life in a city where I don't even know my neighbours and I'm not attractive enough or wealthy enough to occupy my mind with pleasures

Attached: 14b3a72100a25d0b73ad031b3d2b0ff9.jpg (569x389, 106K)

yeah it's a tough line to tread, on the one hand you wanna be supportive, on the other hand its tough to put yourself out like that and have them do nothing about it

and then you dial back the friendship, because 1) you cant put that energy into them anymore and 2) youre obviously not helping and 3) they need to figure out themselves

and then in their fucked up mind they justify it because it preserves their depressive state

flag
Im an ugly brown-skinned migrant stuck in a shithole and I cant hold a simple job

It's horrible. It weighs on my conscience frequently.

fat single mother here

this but don't be ugly.

I have to get my wisdom tooth removed and I heard it hurts a lot

1 - France
2 - I am white

I work for nsa and weve been hired to gangstalk user to make him go into mental institute for rehabilitation so we can make him become a trans-woman for bbc. He has to learn tolerance for being a complete racist and a bigot.

It's ok, you can now win the Tour de France. See you next summer.

vantaa here.
can confirm and also we try incels to not go into mass shootings and pay some debt off by wagecucking them.

ITT: psychosis and samefagging

t. Me

Too many absolute faggots I know deserve a severe beating that I could, and should, give to them but I'm not ready to throw my life away yet.

Attached: 1533447499056.png (614x1042, 486K)

>beats up anyone
bitch

thank god for swedish genes haha

>reading comprehension
Neck yourself

>is black
neck yourself

>haven't thrown my life away
>is black
Pick one then neck yourself

>is this upset about being called a nigger
neck yourself.

>thinks BTFOing you means I'm upset
neck yourself

>thinks
neck yourself

>
neck yourself

>uses a proxy
neck yourself

>doesn't know what a dynamic IP is
neck yourself

>deletes his own messages
neck yourself

>is hallucinating
neck yourself

fagland btfo

>isnt going to piledrive you
neck yourself

>is a qt
neck yourself

>is a finnish boi
cuddle me then neck yourself

My job isn't what I expected it to be and I'm bored out of my mind. My manager is a cunt, I'm a trainee and have only been at the company for 5 months but treats me like I've been working there for 20 years and I shouldn't make any mistakes. I had my probation review with him and another manager a month ago that was really good, very impressed etc then last Friday I received a warning which went on report for making two mistakes. I'm going to Uni next year so will be leaving anyway, not that they know that, but I still can't leave it would look bad on my CV, especially since I was at my previous job for only 8 months because I wanted to progress from a small company.

I'm going to speak to HR tomorrow morning, no idea if it'll change anything though.

/endblog

1 goymoney
2. I hob ka oide

>I could ever do that
NECK YOURSELF ;_;

>is running through my dreams
n-neck y-yours-self

Attached: AUTISMO.png (338x288, 51K)

Attached: your autism is leaking.png (424x597, 288K)

>knows who user is talking to
neh-......

ree do not bully finland

>is 3qt5me
n-night

>I love you
yes. goodnight :3 hope we will meet

>I have to go take a longer route just to enter the school that I want

It' all right frens. Every little thing is gonna be alright, so don't worry about a thang.

She said, “No one, Lord.” And Jesus said, “Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.”
Bless you all.

How do I apply for this job? Sounds like a sweet gig.

>psoriatic dots keep appearing

Attached: 1533428550696.jpg (941x898, 76K)

why's she so beautiful?

I'm starting to lose my hair... I'm in my 20s. god is cruel

I base my self worth on the perception that I am intelligent, so when I'm confronted with a concept I don't understand it shatters my confidence and makes me depressed.

Attached: 1511446895028.png (657x560, 43K)

Just shave, m8, or save enough money for the transplantation. It's not a big deal, your life isn't dependent on attractiveness, so no worries.

I will shave when it gets bad enough that people start to notice it. I have a nice-shaped head so I can pull it off
but FUCK, I have beautiful hair. at the risk of sounding conceited I look so good with my hair. so much of a man's looks is dependent on his hair. it's crushing
I'll get over it once I have no choice but for now, I'm /sad/. always pictured myself getting old with a head full of grey hair... sigh

I kind of had the same issue in my childhood - people around told me that I'm intelligent, but real world problems made me realize that I'm not even fucking close to being special.
It was a bit painful but it motivated me to work harder to achieve anything. I wanted to compensate for my mediocrity.

So in the end of the day your initial abilities are not critical - we have to make the most out of what we have.

Getting a date is really easy for me, it's just that women are fucking crazy and thoughtless

This is what gets me about individualism.
It only becomes sillier as the systems we create become ever larger and more powerful, it's like a feel-good sentiment you hold that actually helps nothing and prevents people from properly organizing to protect community interests.

Where does one even find non-normie gf and/or friends?

Attached: 1398794550700.gif (320x320, 91K)

Same question. Where do I find friends?

Attached: 4sYjxQYJZsg.jpg (323x314, 17K)

itt white first world teenagers think their life is hell because they have no friends or a girlfriend

they will abandon you quickly for social status
QUICK! become a drug dealer to stay relevant.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.jpg (1919x1702, 421K)

the 2020s or 30s will see a collectivist bounce back, the 40s - 70s were intensely liberal in response to the conservative 1890s - 1920s

history is so simple when you actually look at swaths of time
>1850s - 1870s (liberal and emphasis on federal strength over states)
reconstruction ends
>1890s - 1920s (conservative in response to federal power after civil war)
great depression
>1940s - 1970s (liberal in response to need for centralization for war effort and desperation of country after great depression)
failure of vietnam war disillusions liberals who have been voting blue since before FDR had a wheelchair
>1980s - 2010s (conservativism takes hold as wasteful vietnam war and sexual revolution cause strain on evangelical family model)
honestly something awful like a disaster or economic disaster is gonna need to happen for the next paradigm shift

we're FUCKED

Attached: 1512851124185.png (967x954, 554K)

>Pay threesome for half an hour with cum in mouth included
>cum after just 10 minutes without even having fugged one of the girls

It bothers me a lot because poor.

flag
a week ago it was me becoming "old" (24) with no real achievements, now it's cancer in my bladder

My biggest worry is unironically hair growing in between my eyebrows, feels good to live in the nation of Emperor Theodore Roosevelt.

>Haven't kissed a girl in 9 months, haven't had sex in 3 years.

>Just moved city and moved job, I'm worried that I won't be able to handle all this new responsibility.

>I'm in my late twenties but have a real thing for girls who are ~16 years old, I'm worried that this is an unhealthy fixation.

Apart from that, life is looking good.

you haven't even started uni yet, nobody will give a shit how long you worked at company X for after you graduate.

1. Brazil zil.
2. Getting old and still NEET. Money going short day by day.