Your cunt

>Your cunt
>Do you support the western coast of America breaking away and becoming it's own nation?

Oregon
Yes

Attached: westcoastsecession.jpg (479x395, 38K)

>being in a country with Californians
NO

Attached: Cascadia Map-states2.jpg (360x543, 18K)

>USA
325 - 55 = 260 million people
>China
1.5 billion people
>Japan
127 million people
>Germany
85 million people

Damn, American West Coast is really powerful.

i support the expulsion of the west coast from the union proper and subsequent & immediate conversion into a military/economic vassal and psyop experimental playground

It's still not as rich as the east coast though

PerĂº
Yes

Per capita it is.

Only if it's controlled by a single-party Marxist-leninist state.

I support the balkanization of any country larger than 10 million.

Norway is going to be 10 million soon

Lit.

Attached: mobgxcJ.png (687x792, 107K)

What would its name be?

Cuckland?
Bernietonia?
United Chink States?

This would never happen. No way the F*ds would allow themselves to lose all access to the Pacific.

I do. Despite the idiotic californian cope mechanisms, the economy would flood back to the 49 states and leave the "sunshine state" in even more ruin than it is.

The disaster funds required yearly from the fed gov would destroy cali, not that anyone would complain.

I wonder if the person who made this image realises how much California gains by being a part of USA. It may have the fifth largest economy now, but it'll slide down a lot if it hypothetically manages to secede.

That's not how economies work.

Nobody in California truly wants to secede, they're as american as the rest of the county.

Not to be a dick, but the "sunshine state" is Florida. California is the "golden state".

I agree wholeheartedly with your statement, though.

I'm trying to escape California so no

Sure, I know that. I was talking specifically about the few people who make these dumb images.

Deutsch Nordwest-Mexiko

Attached: featured-maptitude-map-us-ancestry-grid.jpg (1296x834, 228K)

Flag.
No, you can't take part Mexican clay

Norway is far from 10 million. You mean Sw*doidstan.

meme map

Attached: ancestry.png (960x550, 580K)

No, your cunt
The optimal solution is to make them unincorporated territory.

that settles it, Mormons are the TRVE ANGLO SAXON AMERICANS

I believe the U.S. federal government already established a pretty strong precedent for how it deals with states attempting to unilaterally secede.

By all means, do try it. I want to see California get BTFO, quite literally.

>So Cal
>No, everyone north of us is gay

Yes for the love of God please leave
t. Flyover

That completely proves the last map correct though.

Attached: 3806667972_a26c42e3a2_b.jpg (768x1024, 243K)

Yes and please annex us afterwards.

Only if they build high speed rail from San Diego to Vancouver.
Gets me diamonds thinking about it

Attached: AD70F90C-4464-49AA-B42B-D81104889E12.jpg (1024x576, 512K)

Wait id that Nevada? Gross.

no, thats fucking stupid

quiet, runt

Attached: 1529763493923.png (2828x1056, 160K)

>Green technology
>Carbon legislation
>PROGRESSIVE 21st century lawmaking

i.e.

>Subsidies for Elon Musk
>Carbon taxes
>More immigrants and more gays

FUCK CALI
U
C
K

C
A
L
I

Attached: 1533317041446.jpg (2112x1116, 771K)

very rude

we'll take inland California, the coast can be it's own thing. Driving through the desert in an old muscle car has always been a dream of mine.

Attached: yosemite bus.jpg (2048x1536, 411K)

>california and nevada leave
>usa shuts off their water
>like hong kong california has to come back to it's master

Sorry, I just can't stand hot, arid places.

its not our fault Oregon and Washington hog the jetstream all year so we dont get rain

Attached: 1525739527812.jpg (700x700, 94K)

I live in eastern WA, i know your pain amigo

Attached: washington precipitation.jpg (640x475, 69K)

I can't stand Mexicans either :^)

California is disgusting. OP talks about "PROGRESSIVE" but California has the worst poverty of any of the 50 states, which is pretty gross when you consider it is by far the wealthiest state in terms of GDP.

Its also one of the most polluted states (at least SoCal) and culturally its very different than Cascadia region. Cascadia would do better with the rest of the NorthWest.

It's not as fun as you think unless you want to see a mile of cabbages and/or political ads regarding water

worst poverty only because of population density in the big cities. You can live very comfortably just about anywhere in the state

>culturally its very different than Cascadia region
not really, you can go to extreme northern/eastern california and it could easily double as southern Oregon. Hell, the oregon/CA border is literally just a sign on the right otherwise you wouldnt even know you'd crossed over

Attached: 1525878858261.png (624x466, 541K)

>worst poverty only because of population density in the big cities. You can live very comfortably just about anywhere in the state
Not sure this follows. There are many more states which are more densely populated overall but have lower poverty. And if you exclude the cities (and their immense poverty) you remove all your bragging points about the 'tech industry', 'entertainment industry' or 'largest economy'.

>Hell, the oregon/CA border is literally just a sign on the right otherwise you wouldnt even know you'd crossed over
True of any state border I have ever seen.

>There are many more states which are more densely populated overall but have lower poverty

youre probably thinking of something like NY, DC, or Chicago. They dont have nearly as many people as california as a whole, especially the los angeles area as a whole. There's so many people condensed into that metro area that it makes travelling anywhere a logistical nightmare and all the pollution coming from carbon output and driving. Its also insanely expensive everywhere, so being poor might also just be conceived as being "the poorest of an area thats stinking rich"

Attached: 1511136848149.png (966x254, 48K)

Californians tend to be very outgoing and friendly though while PNWers are reserved and more "european" like.

>PNW's are rude and reserved

WTF I hate Cascadia now!

Seattle is notoriously hard for making friends and meeting new people. They call it the "Seattle freeze"

This.

Being poor is qualified as being unable to satisfy your basic needs. # of people is irrelevant since its on a per capita basis. 1/4 of California is living in poverty after you adjust for lack of welfare gibs and cost of living. It is not "compared to the people around you".

>worst poverty only because of population density in the big cities
it has the worst poverty because they actively import illegals to work in the central valley for $6/hour

yes, and it has a high cost of living, like I showed . It doesnt mean everyone is homeless or on foodstamps

The poverty thing is mostly due to younger people born into life in ultra expensive urban areas where the general cost of living is legitimately 150% to 300% the national average.

Attached: received_2128525880734888.jpg (200x200, 8K)

why state capitals are just some random small cities?

i prefer Stalisnist

Sacramento, Olympia, and Salem are the real state capitols

3rd highest for homeless people though.

Food stamps aren't a bad thing since at least people are getting the help they need, the income cutoff for SNAP is set on the federal level.
In California people don't get the help they need, the fact that people aren't on food stamps isn't a good thin. That's part of their massively high supplemental poverty rate. California is purestrain capitalism run amok, the rich can get richer and the poor/middle class can choke on it.

And? How is this redeeming for Calicornia?

>shit parts are full of irish ancestry